• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where to get real MRE

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You guys have been freaking me the fuck out....

In the service, we ate MRE that had a meal, dessert, coffee, etc.

Each one was like 5k calories.

Was thinking I should pick up a few boxes.

Anyone pick these up and where for good prices?

What the real military type.

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most army surplus stores have them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The real ones are not for commercial sale but, they are available every once in a while. As said above; army surplus. All the MRE’s online are fake and not the real deal. Plus, they are loaded with so many shit sodiums and chemicals. Not healthy but, to each their own. The only MRE I like is the Redcon1 supplement . Lol

Max

Most army surplus stores have them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okay. Try there first...

Been stocking up on some rice, peanut butter etc encase shit goes sideways for awhile.

Want like 3 months of food so I can hold up without having to go out.

Figure by then military will be in place to restore order.

Heavyiron has got in my head over this shit

Okay. Try there first...

Been stocking up on some rice, peanut butter etc encase shit goes sideways for awhile.

Want like 3 months of food so I can hold up without having to go out.

Figure by then military will be in place to restore order.

Heavyiron has got in my head over this shit

not a bad thing to have.

we have a family farm about an hr out of town very close to the reserves camp ive been takim shit out there when i can.

It runs on a well which is good & propane . City power but we have generators.

never hurts to be prepared bro for worse case scenario . If nothing happens then you have your next bulk stocked for. lmfao

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Spam and Ramon lol

my main issue right now is i sold my gun colllections decades ago so im gonna have to find some ways to get what i need soon. Fuckin broke right now with all thats been going on so it could be an issue. Plus with the wife being in the middle of cancer treatment i pray shit doesnt go sideways.

worse case i have family that has them if needed last minute or ill have to find a person well stocked to invite to the farm.

Spam and Ramon lol

fuck people would kill for that shit a couple mths into a shitshow . lol

IML Gear Cream!
You guys have been freaking me the fuck out....

In the service, we ate MRE that had a meal, dessert, coffee, etc.

Each one was like 5k calories.

Was thinking I should pick up a few boxes.

Anyone pick these up and where for good prices?

What the real military type.

Thx

I still remember having to live on those damn things for 2 weeks in Basic training when we did our 'desert training'.

I still remember having to live on those damn things for 2 weeks in Basic training when we did our 'desert training'.

Had plenty of these when out in the field. Thankfully we didn’t have to do that much... but some mos lived in the field for many weeks at a time.

I am buying a couple of dozen. Plus stock up on some food.

Just in case

Nobody ever died from being “too” prepared. I also am stocking up on necessities.

The real ones are not for commercial sale but, they are available every once in a while. As said above; army surplus. All the MRE’s online are fake and not the real deal. Plus, they are loaded with so many shit sodiums and chemicals. Not healthy but, to each their own. The only MRE I like is the Redcon1 supplement . Lol

Max

Soooo much this!

Max

Is there a way to tell?

The ones I ate was 30 years ago. I am sure they have changed.

Is there a way to tell?

The ones I ate was 30 years ago. I am sure they have changed.

Here are some pics:
6e8baecae756f0dcd1279b35e6465fb6.jpg

50b1ae7528121bf630e38000cd48b3cc.jpg

Chili! Lol. Definitely not supposed to sell but; they are around. Most places like to copy them but the real ones have a lot more calories than the fakes. They suck but, you eat what you got.

Max

Bologna and mustard sammiches for the win!

Back