Pharmacom Store


EQ - worthless or useful piece of the puzzle?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 80
  1. #46
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,863
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Oh come on, don't be a following minion lol. Stick to your plan and try it for yourself and THEN make a judgment. As we know everyone respondes differently.

    Was really looking forward to seeing your results. Dont say fuck it now just because of what other guys are saying. Get the first hand experience then you will have real life knowledge to share in the future.
    I would agree but, his off seasons aren't for experimenting anymore. He needs every bit of progress he can get. Not guesses

  2. #47
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,391

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,573
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,750
    Thanked in
    2,031 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I would agree but, his off seasons aren't for experimenting anymore. He needs every bit of progress he can get. Not guesses
    Yeah that's true, good point. With Nationals on the horizon, every move is crucial. No time to play trial and error. 👍🏻👍🏻Makes sense .

  3. #48
    Senior Member

    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,683

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,421
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,574
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts
    Rep Points
    1352349124

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Oh come on, don't be a following minion lol. Stick to your plan and try it for yourself and THEN make a judgment. As we know everyone respondes differently.

    Was really looking forward to seeing your results. Dont say fuck it now just because of what other guys are saying. Get the first hand experience then you will have real life knowledge to share in the future.
    LOL, yeah I donít want to but now Iím second guessing it. Need to stay focused and not experimenting at this point. Have to stick to what I know works.

    Iím definitely wanting to use it for contest prep though. EQ is used a lot for contest prep since it doesnít retain water like Deca does, so more vascularity and drier look. Will still keep muscle gains and strength as well much like Deca.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,391

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,573
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,750
    Thanked in
    2,031 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    LOL, yeah I donít want to but now Iím second guessing it. Need to stay focused and not experimenting at this point. Have to stick to what I know works.

    Iím definitely wanting to use it for contest prep though. EQ is used a lot for contest prep since it doesnít retain water like Deca does, so more vascularity and drier look. Will still keep muscle gains and strength as well much like Deca.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like a solid plan, no point in using valuable time on what could be a total waste and end up setting you back.

  5. #50
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,863
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    LOL, yeah I donít want to but now Iím second guessing it. Need to stay focused and not experimenting at this point. Have to stick to what I know works.

    Iím definitely wanting to use it for contest prep though. EQ is used a lot for contest prep since it doesnít retain water like Deca does, so more vascularity and drier look. Will still keep muscle gains and strength as well much like Deca.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What happened to using what works lol.

  6. #51
    Senior Member

    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,683

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,421
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,574
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts
    Rep Points
    1352349124

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    What happened to using what works lol.
    Haha well I am for growing season! Iím not sold on Deca for contest prep though. Maybe NPP though due to less water retention.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #52
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,863
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Haha well I am for growing season! Iím not sold on Deca for contest prep though. Maybe NPP though due to less water retention.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    I forget you having any issues holding water. Pretty sure you sent me a Pic four weeks out dry as a bone.

    Want to look good on show day? Or your want to look good ten weeks out?

  8. #53
    Senior Member

    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,683

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,421
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,574
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts
    Rep Points
    1352349124

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post


    I forget you having any issues holding water. Pretty sure you sent me a Pic four weeks out dry as a bone.

    Want to look good on show day? Or your want to look good ten weeks out?
    I see what you are saying but entertain me for a moment. Letís say Iím using Deca at the beginning of contest prep as I progress through the cycle Iím retaining extra water. Since Deca is notorious for that, it could be masking my real progress. Especially if a lot of it is subcutaneous water.

    Now that could give the appearance of slower progress therefore you cut calories prematurely and up the cardio too soon. Less water retention will give a better representation of my progress and potentially save some LBM early on and potentially even towards the end. Just my two cents.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #54
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,863
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    I see what you are saying but entertain me for a moment. Letís say Iím using Deca at the beginning of contest prep as I progress through the cycle Iím retaining extra water. Since Deca is notorious for that, it could be masking my real progress. Especially if a lot of it is subcutaneous water.

    Now that could give the appearance of slower progress therefore you cut calories prematurely and up the cardio too soon. Less water retention will give a better representation of my progress and potentially save some LBM early on and potentially even towards the end. Just my two cents.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No.

    You are assuming you hold a lot of water from deca. You don't.


    And the progress is progress either way even if you did.

    If you're getting leaner, you'll look leaner.

    If you're fat, you'll look fat.

    The coach also knowing that deca is in the mix would help him judge how lean you really are even if you were holding much water, which you don't.

    The only real argument against deca in contest prep would be you wouldn't be as tight as possible the entire prep. Some people with bad skin might need to avoid this since when it is pulled and the little bit of water does go away, it'll take a bit longer for the skin to tighten up. Again, not something you have an issue with.

    My point is, at this point in time, with your goals, I wouldn't be tinkering with things when we already know x, y, z works and what to do.

    Like we talked about, we missed the mark a bit but, there were things that could have been avoided that weren't. It might not seem like the lack of food the day of weigh in was a huge deal but, it really was. That lead to having to cram food in and then hope to Christ we got the water and sodium right which, we didn't nail. It was OK. Great for a first show but, not nearly the look it would have been if we coasted in as planned.

  10. #55
    Senior Member

    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,683

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,421
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,574
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts
    Rep Points
    1352349124

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    No.

    You are assuming you hold a lot of water from deca. You don't.


    And the progress is progress either way even if you did.

    If you're getting leaner, you'll look leaner.

    If you're fat, you'll look fat.

    The coach also knowing that deca is in the mix would help him judge how lean you really are even if you were holding much water, which you don't.

    The only real argument against deca in contest prep would be you wouldn't be as tight as possible the entire prep. Some people with bad skin might need to avoid this since when it is pulled and the little bit of water does go away, it'll take a bit longer for the skin to tighten up. Again, not something you have an issue with.

    My point is, at this point in time, with your goals, I wouldn't be tinkering with things when we already know x, y, z works and what to do.

    Like we talked about, we missed the mark a bit but, there were things that could have been avoided that weren't. It might not seem like the lack of food the day of weigh in was a huge deal but, it really was. That lead to having to cram food in and then hope to Christ we got the water and sodium right which, we didn't nail. It was OK. Great for a first show but, not nearly the look it would have been if we coasted in as planned.
    All good points and this is why I hired you! LOL, so no EQ for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #56
    Senior Member

    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    1,362

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,023
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,505
    Thanked in
    825 Posts
    Rep Points
    40741793

    I love a happy ending

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

  12. #57
    Senior Member

    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    346

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    103
    Thanked in
    89 Posts
    Rep Points
    1030100

    There are pros that swear by EQ, Fouad abiad says Test/EQ is his go to cycle, he does like 1.5 gram with a bunch of test pretty sure.

  13. #58
    Senior Member

    FLsnakeman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,250

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    399
    Thanked in
    301 Posts
    Rep Points
    782717623

    For me personally, it increased hemocrit and bp way too much. Felt like it was gonna kill me. Only aas i couldn't tolerate and my body loves tren and anadrol 🤔

  14. #59
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,663

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,863
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    There are pros that swear by EQ, Fouad abiad says Test/EQ is his go to cycle, he does like 1.5 gram with a bunch of test pretty sure.
    Pros can't be used as mediums for results.

  15. #60
    Senior Member

    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    915

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    514
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    689
    Thanked in
    481 Posts
    Rep Points
    19716056

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    All good points and this is why I hired you! LOL, so no EQ for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Really thought you were going to get chewed out more than you did!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Skinny's Worthless Workouts
    By Skinnyguy180 in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 708
    Last Post: 06-12-2020, 01:39 PM
  2. A few pieces of the Balkan puzzle coming together!!
    By johnjohn in forum GrAnabolic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2018, 07:06 AM
  3. I'm such a fat worthless whore
    By JMB1911 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2016, 10:20 PM
  4. 1000 worthless post
    By Dema in forum The Pit
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-31-2015, 05:04 PM
  5. 2000 worthless posts yeeeeeesssssss
    By gdawg in forum The Pit
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-30-2015, 08:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums