• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EQ - worthless or useful piece of the puzzle?

Diesel618

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know this has been discussed ad nauseum but humor me for a second. I haven't run EQ since my 2nd or 3rd cycle (probably 8 or 9 years) but Im considering adding it to my next blast. Mainly what Id be looking for is improved fullness, appetite, and most importantly, improved collagen synthesis. Im dealing with some nagging strains from getting too strong too quick on this test, NPP, winstrol blast. Im getting to the age where I need to pay more attention to keeping my connective tissue healthy.

Some people use EQ regularly, some wouldnt oil their bike chain with it. What say you?

I don't recall any anxiety issues when I ran it, and I'm not really prone to it, so that's not a concern. Thick blood on the other hand is a bit of a concern. I've read mixed opinions on whether EQ raises hematocrit any more than other AAS, but its a concern nonetheless. i have had blood clots before, so Im vigilant about therapeutic phlebotomies every 8 weeks.

Deca, MSM, Knox gelatin, SAMe, glucosamine-chondroitin.

Max

Last edited:
As far as the niggling connective tissues, yes, EQ has worked for me many times especially a shoulder and a brachialas that periodically flares up. Seems to actually heal rather than mask for some strange reason. Overall as far as niggling injuries, it might be time to start periodizing your training around your cycles. So like when you cruise you are doing more active rest workouts and avoiding movements that annoy. As you get older this is more and more important. Back to EQ, I have gone into a cycle many times with one or more of those and insert EQ and by week 3-4 it's gone.

this is always going to be that controversial topic, some will say it's useless and others will swear by it.. I don't go out of my way to use it, the majority of the time that I do is when I'm switching things up and I only use it at high dosages.
the oil volume could be used for something else, but as I said I use it for switching up purposes. People can call me batshit crazy for the statement I'm about to make, back in the 90s when we had vet grade there was absolutely no need for high dosages. I can almost swear that the quality of bold in today's market is nothing like it was back when. I don't care what mass spec tests reveal. Today's bold is not yesterday's bold. For appetite increase, it does go through the roof but it diminishes and returns to normal eventually for myself, if it truly did have this overwhelming appetite increase property, I would use it in the background all day. IMO, the appetite aspect balances out.. For nagging injuries, I wish I could say that it helps in that department, but I need to keep it real and if I had any agitation or pre-existing issues they most likely subsided because I wasn't lifting as aggressively, because bold doesn't improve my strength or sense of desire to lift heavier like other compounds. I do notice a longer output, a continuous and steady supply with the will to keep going. but not aggressively, just consistently!

I love eq, 3 cycles worth now, it's not cheap. I actually learned to drop Decca but keep eq.
To me, high doses is needed for me, 750ml weekly for me. 2 cycles ago i pumped 800 weekly and found high counts but felt great, and strong

As far as the niggling connective tissues, yes, EQ has worked for me many times especially a shoulder and a brachialas that periodically flares up. Seems to actually heal rather than mask for some strange reason. Overall as far as niggling injuries, it might be time to start periodizing your training around your cycles. So like when you cruise you are doing more active rest workouts and avoiding movements that annoy. As you get older this is more and more important. Back to EQ, I have gone into a cycle many times with one or more of those and insert EQ and by week 3-4 it's gone.

Thanks for the reply! I'm learning that lesson the hard way. Can't "beat the log book" every week forever.

Well I've only tried to run EQ twice, both times gave me terrible anxiety. About a week and a half in I started getting this weird feeling like I couldn't breathe and freaked out, both times.

That's my only experience, so I can't comment on what kind of changes it made other than that. Some love it, some hate it. I'll probably try it again someday when I'm leaner and ready to put on some size, but I'm not sure how I'll get through the anxiety. I've heard it magic at 1g weekly. I've also heard it's worthless. Guess it's an individual response

this is always going to be that controversial topic, some will say it's useless and others will swear by it.. I don't go out of my way to use it, the majority of the time that I do is when I'm switching things up and I only use it at high dosages.
the oil volume could be used for something else, but as I said I use it for switching up purposes. People can call me batshit crazy for the statement I'm about to make, back in the 90s when we had vet grade there was absolutely no need for high dosages. I can almost swear that the quality of bold in today's market is nothing like it was back when. I don't care what mass spec tests reveal. Today's bold is not yesterday's bold. For appetite increase, it does go through the roof but it diminishes and returns to normal eventually for myself, if it truly did have this overwhelming appetite increase property, I would use it in the background all day. IMO, the appetite aspect balances out.. For nagging injuries, I wish I could say that it helps in that department, but I need to keep it real and if I had any agitation or pre-existing issues they most likely subsided because I wasn't lifting as aggressively, because bold doesn't improve my strength or sense of desire to lift heavier like other compounds. I do notice a longer output, a continuous and steady supply with the will to keep going. but not aggressively, just consistently!

Thanks for your experience! I've avoided it for those very reasons you mentioned. Wish I'd have gotten to try some of that 50 mg/ml vet grade stuff.

IML Gear Cream!
I like EQ even at lower doses like 300-400mg I still notice the effects. Fuller muscles, dry gains.. DHB is the shit though.

I've run DHB once before, and every vial came all crystallized. Had to reheat it prior to using each vial. Bad PIP too. Just overall not a great experience. Maybe with these new solvents and at a 100 mg/ml concentration it might be worth another shot down the road.

Well I've only tried to run EQ twice, both times gave me terrible anxiety. About a week and a half in I started getting this weird feeling like I couldn't breathe and freaked out, both times.

That's my only experience, so I can't comment on what kind of changes it made other than that. Some love it, some hate it. I'll probably try it again someday when I'm leaner and ready to put on some size, but I'm not sure how I'll get through the anxiety. I've heard it magic at 1g weekly. I've also heard it's worthless. Guess it's an individual response

I feel for guys who get the anxiety. If it's anything like the depression and withdrawn feeling I get from tren it can't be fun. I've heard higher doses are where it's at too, but I'll probably stay around 750-875.

Anybody know if there's any truth to the rumor that guys in the middle east rely on EQ as their "base" rather than test?

Ran it say 15 yrs ago and set ALL my PR's..Tried to repeat that recently and was very disappointed..I ran a higher dose than last time,but being OLDER,I found it to be to hard on me..only 2nd to Drol,it raises the RBC quickly..at about wk 9 or 10 I dropped it..I wrote it off as another compound that is better tolerated younger...I would say try it but watch everything..a Risk vs Reward thing

I agree with this 100%. The first time I ever used bold was in ‘98 and man let me tell you, it was nothing like it is today. These days, 800mg seems to be the bare minimum when back then, guys I knew and myself included only used 500mg at most. But I feel that is with most products these days. I remember when 20mg of pharma anavar gave you extreme pumps and guys were only using 10-20mg of blue heart dbol. I would say the quality is about half of what it used to be. I say that because we are taking about double the dose of everything that guys used to back in the day for the same result.

I have a “few” open yet tossed aside vials of eq, there’s a reason I never finish them... EQ is a colossal waste of my time and my good injection spots

Only use EQ ...
If you enjoy the feeling of elevated hematocrit and rbc levels with little to no gainsand you count increased vascularity as a gain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I have a “few” open yet tossed aside vials of eq, there’s a reason I never finish them... EQ is a colossal waste of my time and my good injection spots

Only use EQ ...
If you enjoy the feeling of elevated hematocrit and rbc levels with little to no gainsand you count increased vascularity as a gain

Agreed! I've ran eq dosed at 400mg/ml and 600mg/ml from two different labs and got nothing more than elevated RBC levels for my troubles. Never again

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

I've run DHB once before, and every vial came all crystallized. Had to reheat it prior to using each vial. Bad PIP too. Just overall not a great experience. Maybe with these new solvents and at a 100 mg/ml concentration it might be worth another shot down the road.

That's not good. The stuff I get has never had that and the PIP is minimal. I've had 5 vials so far.

Nice to get some people on the negative side of things. Im no closer to a decision than I was lol. It seems like a lot of the most jacked mega dosing guys I know personally use it regularly but they kind of throw it in "just because" if that makes any sense. Im talking reckless, kitchen sink type of guys.

Idk theres a sponsor here running a hell of a deal this month on 10 pack of 500 mg EQ for like 40 bucks a pop and I have half a mind to jump on it. Shit idk

Nice to get some people on the negative side of things. Im no closer to a decision than I was lol. It seems like a lot of the most jacked mega dosing guys I know personally use it regularly but they kind of throw it in "just because" if that makes any sense. Im talking reckless, kitchen sink type of guys.

Idk theres a sponsor here running a hell of a deal this month on 10 pack of 500 mg EQ for like 40 bucks a pop and I have half a mind to jump on it. Shit idk
I used JP eq at 2ml per week. Soon after I started pandemic hit and my workouts at home unfortunately weren’t that intense. Probably wasted the cycle. My bench was stronger at that point than it is now on deca and Mast. Hope that helps. I used to love EQ 600mg/wk for bulking about 16-18 years ago but that was true vet grade.

Last edited:

Sounds like a plan. Two CC's per week and you're at a gram. Should get you pretty beastly.

When I ran it at 600mg I was also on
Test 800
Tren e 400
Sdrol 20mg
It was in there and the run was good.
But never ran it solo.

And I had to make this Screenshot_2020-09-20-18-00-42(1).jpg

I agree with this 100%. The first time I ever used bold was in ‘98 and man let me tell you, it was nothing like it is today. These days, 800mg seems to be the bare minimum when back then, guys I knew and myself included only used 500mg at most. But I feel that is with most products these days. I remember when 20mg of pharma anavar gave you extreme pumps and guys were only using 10-20mg of blue heart dbol. I would say the quality is about half of what it used to be. I say that because we are taking about double the dose of everything that guys used to back in the day for the same result.

I tried telling the generations prior what the stuff was like that we had.. it's like day and night.
1g now is like 200-300 back when.
once every couple years I'll throw it in at HIGH doses, the serves a purpose to some degree but not for bodybuilding or gym rats. for athletes or CrossFit this definitely has a home there along with Tbol.. nothing against Tbol because I love it, but the both of those compounds are better suited in different sports. Ever since stenbolone found its way back into the market, I haven't even touched EQ or even thought about it.

When I ran it at 600mg I was also on
Test 800
Tren e 400
Sdrol 20mg
It was in there and the run was good.
But never ran it solo.

And I had to make this View attachment 54190

I wouldn’t use it for anal lube or any lube, lol there’s a reason it’s cheap ... it sucks ...

Diesel618, Sometimes you actually do get what you pay for, this is one of those times

Love it at 1g or more. Hard on blood pressure and RBC. Must "donate" as often as possible.

well ive been running eq now for about 105 days now, started at 600mg wk , and one month in i uped it to 800-850mg wk,,
honestily i think i wont run it again,, the slow and steady gains are to slow, theres no aggression to wanna hit the weights ,, all i got was high rbc and im yet to donate lol ..

i got about 3 more pinns left in the vial i have, butt , to be honest i just might stop now ,

it just isnt what i want , and since its really hard to donate where i live atm due to covid shit, im hoping my RBC will go back down once i stop , if not , than i guess ill have to try an amazon blood giving kit, ..

i think eq is a waste , for the price of it , and little gain , the high rbc and all , meh ,, you would get more out of dbol with a good diet in 1 month than you will with eq for 4 months, just my opinion ,

its funny tho, i was debating stopping eq because of the said reasons, ,, than this post came about , i read it and was like yea,, kinda a waste , ,,

maybe back in the day , vet grade shit was dope,, but todays stuff, meh ,

Back