• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SuperDrol vs Winny thoughts ? Both DHT, compare ? Thanks.

OFR

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any first hand advice....Thanks in Advance

SD made my kidneys hurt, but that's partly to blame because of my lack of hydration. Winny eventually gives me a pretty hefty onset of acne, SD didn't.. Winny dries me out to The Bone to the point that my joints are very agitated especially in the elbows, SD didn't agitate my joints for the short duration that I used it.. SD is very underestimated, I got a good amount saved up, but I have no intentions on using it until I know my conditions at work are not similar to the first time around.

Superdrol is a DHT derivative but doesn't act like a traditional DHT drug the way that winstrol does. What I mean is it doesn't dry me out, improve my mood, libido, or have any overtly androgenic effects like acne or prostate issues. If I were to make a comparison it would be with anadrol, but less androgenic.

Winstrol will pull water out like crazy, superdrol will cause significant intra muscular water retention and depending on dose and diet a bit of subQ as well. Superdrol will be better for mass and strength, but winny is no slouch in the strength department, which makes it dangerous with dry joints.

(Legit) Superdrol makes me a carb burning machine. I will literally go sweating shaking hypo if I dont eat 60+ grams every couple hours. Insane glycogen retention.

Great explanations vison and diesel618. All I can add to that is Winstrol is great for about 4 weeks, that’s all it takes to reach my goals when I use it.

superdrol is good for even less time than that due to the extreme lethargic sides I get.

Both are great fun to use and will produce phenomenal results if you’re on point in the other vital areas, e.g. training, food, (tons of) water and rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great explanations vison and diesel618. All I can add to that is Winstrol is great for about 4 weeks, that’s all it takes to reach my goals when I use it.

superdrol is good for even less time than that due to the extreme lethargic sides I get.

Both are great fun to use and will produce phenomenal results if you’re on point in the other vital areas, e.g. training, food, (tons of) water and rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any first hand advice....Thanks in Advance
Superdrol 10mg :

Give back pump, during afternoon i feel lethargic, he's kill my appetit but i have more energy and pump at training, lot acnee on pecs + shoulders and back, i feel a dry effect but it's not like with Stanozolol, the joints dont hurt and the tendons too.

With Superdrol you need to take some supplément, like Milk Thistle for transaminases, if possible Coq10 for heart, Taurine for the back pump and cramps.

I tried 20mg and it's very agressive for the liver, your really need Milk Thistle to have minimum 1g to 1.5g of silymarin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanozolol 30mg:

I feel the dry effect from the first day, i used single without test.

The vascularity up like hell combined with the dry side, for me it's very painful when i practice a cardio training, congestion in the calves are very intensive, and the joints throughout the whole body are sensitive.

For exemple if your train pecs with push-up, your feel a lot elbow and wrist joints.

Stanozolol it makes me less stressed, it must be due to the cortisol level, i manage to be more focused for training but also for everyday life.

I tried Dianabol, Anadrol, Superdrol & Winstrol, Stano oral are the only one that doesn't make me feel the damage on the liver, the transaminases don't up as like Dianabol,
I don't lose my appetite and i have no difficulty for digesting.

Next time i think about food rich in electrolytes incluted potassium, because when Stan dry the body, i'm sure we lost lot potassium, and this creates muscle pain and cramps.

Drink a lot, and think tap water will be less rich than mineral water.

Back