Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,773 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    we have a society problem, people think its ok to commit crimes and they feel like they still have these imaginary rights, its like a mental disorder. police cant let you go if your driving a car with no tage you have no license or insurance. if you later kill someone in an accident it will be the polices fault.
    Thatís good to know that everything thatís been going on the past several months, businesses shut down, rioting, looting, killing, etc. is a Ďsociety problemí, itís not anything to do with cops or the government. I must be living in a different country.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,534 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Thatís good to know that everything thatís been going on the past several months, businesses shut down, rioting, looting, killing, etc. is a Ďsociety problemí, itís not anything to do with cops or the government. I must be living in a different country.
    media isnt telling people the truth, fires and riots in portland are mostly peaceful per media, cops being shot isnt causing riots a rapist chasing a cop with a knife gets shot and people riot, thats a society problem, people should be equally if not more outraged over a young boy being shot by a black man while heres riding his bike, or 14 black children shot in chicago since all this shit started. its definitely a society problem

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,773 Posts
    Rep Points

media isnt telling people the truth, fires and riots in portland are mostly peaceful per media, cops being shot isnt causing riots a rapist chasing a cop with a knife gets shot and people riot, thats a society problem, people should be equally if not more outraged over a young boy being shot by a black man while heres riding his bike, or 14 black children shot in chicago since all this shit started. its definitely a society problem
    You can keep your head in the sand, continue defending cops and blaming everything on ďsocietyĒ, but Iíve changed my views lately and Iím seeing things differently and more objectively.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    217 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím not anti cop but we definitely have a problem and need police reform.
    it goes both ways. If people knew how to fucking act & respect each other there might be hope, however it will never happen.

Even with a police reform your shit civilians will just get away with more & still shit on cops , kill them & more civilians.

The world would be a better place if you wiped out all the shit civilians off our streets & kept the few shitty cops. You cant say that if it was the other way around.

Even if you have a perfect police force these fucking scumbags will find a way & the media will still push their BS agenda to discredit it.

everyone is being fucking played.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    217 Posts
    Rep Points

So if we ban guns in America we will have less people killed by cops? Jacob Blake didnít have a gun, he had a knife. I could post numerous videos of cops killing unarmed people.
    would he have died if he complied? highly doubtful, however i know a heluva alot more people die to shit civilians than so called shitty cops everyday.

I'll take my chance with a shitty cop over a shitty civilian or criminal anyday.

in the the end lack of police presence is what they want. Chaos & violence on the streets opens up doors for their agendas. The media wouldnt push it if it didnt.

wake the fuck up & look at the real problems in this world not the ones that the media has brought to your attention. Theres alot of things happening in this country & shitty cops is probly the least of the concern. lmfao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    Rep Points

Youíre right, it is a society problem. Statistics prove it and so does video evidence but people want to ignore the real problem. People are just pretending to care.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Unlisted View Post
    would he have died if he complied? highly doubtful, however i know a heluva alot more people die to shit civilians than so called shitty cops everyday.

I'll take my chance with a shitty cop over a shitty civilian or criminal anyday.

in the the end lack of police presence is what they want. Chaos & violence on the streets opens up doors for their agendas. The media wouldnt push it if it didnt.

wake the fuck up & look at the real problems in this world not the ones that the media has brought to your attention. Theres alot of things happening in this country & shitty cops is probly the least of the concern. lmfao

It doesnít help when we have idiots out there that think the bad cops outnumber the good ones. This is all based off of the few high profile cases that make national news every year simply because the suspect was black. And in damn near every case the suspect resisted, became violent etc., and use of force was justified so how can you even say these are all bad cops. They would all be alive had they complied.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,534 Posts
    Rep Points

You can keep your head in the sand, continue defending cops and blaming everything on ďsocietyĒ, but Iíve changed my views lately and Iím seeing things differently and more objectively.
    I'm always open to change, what has made you change you view, please share.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,092 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Unlisted View Post

You have a country filled with the "have" and "have nots." This is true everywhere globally. But here, at least there is opportunity and a chance to succeed give proper effort.

We have way more unsuccessful ppl who are currently "have nots" looking for YOUR hard earned money. They have been told this is a possible solution and acceptable.

They throw terms like "white privilege" and "racist" around to scare us into giving it to them or else they will forcefully take it. Maybe it isn't as much about being privileged to be white as it is about being "under" privileged.

But being under privileged isn't just a black thing. I grew up this way. And I know many ppl who aren't black who grew up this way.

So this country may provide an amazing life or a really shitty one (or somewhere in between). There are plenty of blacks who have an amazing life.

I do not believe the deck is stacked against them and they can't succeed. There is just too many opportunities afforded all of us.

If we are going to be honest, when we don't succeed it's usually some stupid shit we did that derailed us.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,534 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    You have a country filled with the "have" and "have nots." This is true everywhere globally. But here, at least there is opportunity and a chance to succeed give proper effort.

We have way more unsuccessful ppl who are currently "have nots" looking for YOUR hard earned money. They have been told this is a possible solution and acceptable.

They throw terms like "white privilege" and "racist" around to scare us into giving it to them or else they will forcefully take it. Maybe it isn't as much about being privileged to be white as it is about being "under" privileged.

But being under privileged isn't just a black thing. I grew up this way. And I know many ppl who aren't black who grew up this way.

So this country may provide an amazing life or a really shitty one (or somewhere in between). There are plenty of blacks who have an amazing life.

I do not believe the deck is stacked against them and they can't succeed. There is just too many opportunities afforded all of us.

If we are going to be honest, when we don't succeed it's usually some stupid shit we did that derailed us.
    even if you are poor in america you are living in the top 3% of the world, some countries dont even have electricity or water, people have to walk miles and collect fresh water daily, I been to places that had open sewers and seen kids playing in these sewer ditches, you wanna see the difference between being a US citizen and poor go to cabo and then drive thru the town

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,092 Posts
    Rep Points

even if you are poor in america you are living in the top 3% of the world, some countries dont even have electricity or water, people have to walk miles and collect fresh water daily, I been to places that had open sewers and seen kids playing in these sewer ditches, you wanna see the difference between being a US citizen and poor go to cabo and then drive thru the town
    I suppose these liberal colleges have created a very "entitled" army of libertards that think the world owes them...

This "woke" bullshit is going to end. And the ppl on the bottom will be worse for it. With a few ppl having gotten rich off their backs.

Law enforcement will not end. Laws will not end.

Just don't get caught in the crossfire when shit goes sideways for awhile.

If you are white and live in a city with tons of black ppl? Get the fuck out of dodge.