• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I'm starting a self help group for those abused by sociopaths.

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Reply if you've been effected.

I'll post up a more anonymous form of contact soon.

A little bit about my sociopathic experiences.

Typically a human being has a soul. They feel remorse and empathy. A sociopath does not. They literally feel absolutely nothing. They imitate behaviors. IE, when someone "loves" they display certain tendencies like affection when appropriate.

To most of us bros , we are overly affectionate from elevated estrogen. But the narcissistic sociopath doesn't feel a thing. Which leads to above average size and strength with Adonis physique.

Honestly my friends, I aire my personal issues because I have no friends. My family has literally turned their back on me. Not because of my actions but because of what I tolerate from a sociopathic narcissis.

Have you ever watched Jones Town ? You think, how can they be so stupid. How can they not see what's going on.

The answer is that they are such a genuine and heartfelt person that they don't believe someone could represent the type of evil they are experiencing. They believe they are paranoid.

Have you ever been gas lighted ?

Lost all your dignify.

You're insane.

Drug addict

Women beater

Child abuser.

Has your best friend followed you to the bank and told your wife you made a atm withdrawal

Well my dear brothers , regardless that most of you don't get laid, God has humbled the almighty ROID.

There was a time I was the sociopath. Now there is the time I love one.

Jew, gentile, chrisrian,Hindu,Buddhist and the rest of ye infidels

Head the word of the omniscient and omnipotent ROID.

marry a fine birch and your best friend with more money will fuck her but in the end

HE BOUGHT YOUR PLANE TICKETS TO VEGAS

I'M A BOSS GOD DAMN PLAYER AND THIS IS A TRUE STORY

Do you need to spend some time with that faggot Kilsong in the timeout corner?

That sucks bro. Did you whoop his ass? What a dirt bag.

Wos thays so fucked up bro. See I dont trust anyone. Your so called true friends are grimmy, shady, and will stab you in the back wuick as fuck. This is why I like being apart of the bop board . Ive actually made better and more trust worthy friends on here than I have in my home town. There is no one here who will fuck you over . Everyone is here to help through thick and thin . Life death breakups sadness depression. Ive had nothing but help from this board . And honestly I could trust these guys on here around my wife and them being in my life.

This goes out to ironprophet, dubledizzle, 9tmare,dallas009, Maxmuscle, just to name some of my close peeps.

You ever need to chat we are all here brother .

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I am more closed off, letting few ppl in... more a home body. My wife is the same and so we are compatible in this way.

The more you open up and let ppl in, the more risk. You become more vulnerable and can get hurt.

If your wife fucks your friends or leaves you, take a good look at yourself. If she was super happy and in love, she wouldn't dare treat you badly. Hard to hear, and it sucks to take some responsibility for her bad behavior. But you can learn from this...

Do you need to spend some time with that faggot Kilsong in the timeout corner?

Ummm..I've been back from my banning for quite some time...thanks for asking you wannabe faggot you.
You'd KNOW that if u took some to think about me and MY feelings by posting on my "welcome back Kil thread" (see below)

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...I-missed-you-love-me-feel-me-touch-me-im-REAL

Kindly go there and greet me properly so I can continue loving you the way I always have. Let's get back to US!

Reply if you've been effected.

I'll post up a more anonymous form of contact soon.

A little bit about my sociopathic experiences.

Typically a human being has a soul. They feel remorse and empathy. A sociopath does not. They literally feel absolutely nothing. They imitate behaviors. IE, when someone "loves" they display certain tendencies like affection when appropriate.

To most of us bros , we are overly affectionate from elevated estrogen. But the narcissistic sociopath doesn't feel a thing. Which leads to above average size and strength with Adonis physique.

Honestly my friends, I aire my personal issues because I have no friends. My family has literally turned their back on me. Not because of my actions but because of what I tolerate from a sociopathic narcissis.

Have you ever watched Jones Town ? You think, how can they be so stupid. How can they not see what's going on.

The answer is that they are such a genuine and heartfelt person that they don't believe someone could represent the type of evil they are experiencing. They believe they are paranoid.

Have you ever been gas lighted ?

Lost all your dignify.

You're insane.

Drug addict

Women beater

Child abuser.

Has your best friend followed you to the bank and told your wife you made a atm withdrawal

Well my dear brothers , regardless that most of you don't get laid, God has humbled the almighty ROID.

There was a time I was the sociopath. Now there is the time I love one.

Jew, gentile, chrisrian,Hindu,Buddhist and the rest of ye infidels

Head the word of the omniscient and omnipotent ROID.

marry a fine birch and your best friend with more money will fuck her but in the end

HE BOUGHT YOUR PLANE TICKETS TO VEGAS

I'M A BOSS GOD DAMN PLAYER AND THIS IS A TRUE STORY

Bro lay off the pcp

So you're saying marriage is a bad idea. Color me shocked.

On a serious note, I tend to believe the sociopathic tendency is driven by, or at least loosely related to androgen levels. I feel significantly less empathetic on blasts. On tren I could care less if you took your dog out back and put it to sleep for barking too loud.

The only saving grace for me and the reason I know Im not pathologically sociopathic is that any time I've acted out violently I've always regretted it and felt sorry for the other guy no matter how much I thought he deserved it.

Back