• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do I need to split a 50mg dose of anavar ?

SMM84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m stacking 50mg av with test cyp at the moment, I take 50mg before I hit the gym everyday. No issues. I’ve been hearing it’s better to split the dose over two times daily. Any feedback ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I split.

Max

I’m stacking 50mg av with test cyp at the moment, I take 50mg before I hit the gym everyday. No issues. I’ve been hearing it’s better to split the dose over two times daily. Any feedback ?

When your see the half life, yes it's surely better.

The half life of stanozolol oral are the same, but i used in one time, generally at morning with food, if i take another dose at evening my BP up and i have some difficult to sleep.

So try and see how your react, some people sleep well on Anavar :)

When your see the half life, yes it's surely better.

The half life of stanozolol oral are the same, but i used in one time, generally at morning with food, if i take another dose at evening my BP up and i have some difficult to sleep.

So try and see how your react, some people sleep well on Anavar :)

I already have trouble sleeping, that was my thinking as well. I don’t wanna chance it. I feel fine taking it in one dose.

I already have trouble sleeping, that was my thinking as well. I don’t wanna chance it. I feel fine taking it in one dose.

Anavar shouldn't keep you up at night..you split the dose because of the short half life. To keep blood levels stable throughout the day. Once in the morning and again before working out . Believe half life is about 9hrs give or take an HR.

Back