Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,072 Posts
    Rep Points

as I heard one of the politicians say last February and I forget who it was, quote his exact words "in the end this will separate the rich from the poor"..

all the while everybody's being entertained from the right-wing and the left-wing as if there's a difference.. there is no difference, because the left wing and the right-wing belong to the same bird!

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,092 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    the USA is being dismantled from within. I passed up buying a gym because of Covid lockdown and the tight restrictions on guns in my state. I had a killer deal on a franchise gym until the lockdown killed the industry. There are several major gyms closed forever in my city alone

We are fucked anyway you slice things, imo, all this was done on purpose, there is no rainbow at the end of the storm. I pray im wrong but it seems to me that the writing is already on the wall.

draining the swamp is/was all bullshit. There are still no charges against all those lousy liberal politicians, and what about comey and the like when does thierbday of reckoning happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We have to hope our president and conservative leaders right this ship... itís very possible.

Human nature will dictate just how this plays out.

I think most ppl want to live peacefully and have a nice family. Feel protected.

Itís basic.

At the same time ppl like nice things. Making money etc

But once in awhile you have to squash these sorta uprisings of poor people who want the things you have without the work to get it. Seems easier to them just to take it.

This country has a good system in place.

If needed, peace will be restored forcefully with our military.

Get your shit squared away. Eliminate debt. Have some money set aside. And a storage of food two months so you donít have to leave your home.

I worry about other countries seeing us as weak and vulnerable and attacking us.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,118 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    as I heard one of the politicians say last February and I forget who it was, quote his exact words "in the end this will separate the rich from the poor"..

all the while everybody's being entertained from the right-wing and the left-wing as if there's a difference.. there is no difference, because the left wing and the right-wing belong to the same bird!
    The left and the right are literally polar opposites right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    494 Posts
    Rep Points

Demturdz to the rescue!!! (Not)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,773 Posts
    Rep Points

Financial experts are saying we are already coming out of the recession that began in February.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,729 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    We have to hope our president and conservative leaders right this ship... itís very possible.

Human nature will dictate just how this plays out.

I think most ppl want to live peacefully and have a nice family. Feel protected.

Itís basic.

At the same time ppl like nice things. Making money etc

But once in awhile you have to squash these sorta uprisings of poor people who want the things you have without the work to get it. Seems easier to them just to take it.

This country has a good system in place.

If needed, peace will be restored forcefully with our military.

Get your shit squared away. Eliminate debt. Have some money set aside. And a storage of food two months so you donít have to leave your home.

I worry about other countries seeing us as weak and vulnerable and attacking us.

We will see out way through as a society but only as much as we can. The powers the be have to be removed from power, we only look 4 years at a time into the future and thats a problem, imo. I dont have all the answers, but I know that with the powers that be, we are certainly doomed.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,118 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Financial experts are saying we are already coming out of the recession that began in February.
    The fed has injected massive liquidity into the markets. The real damage will be a year or so from now once inflation kicks in. Low rates and huge liquidity is the temp fix to prop up the economy. You can't print and give away this amount of money and not expect it to be worth less once the stimulus is spent.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,729 Posts
    Rep Points

You make a good point heavyiron, printing money from nothing is a recipe for hyper inflation.

Heres another perspective.
    1. Property owners are going to lose a lot of money due to closures, there will be concentrated areas with high vacancy and no new business to fill those empty locations
    2. counties and cities are raising property taxes due to income losses from covid.
    3. Moratoriums on residential evictions are going to effect those property owners as well, higher rent will be needed to cover higher taxes, I cant imagine the matrix needed to configure the future losses. I doubt we will know the full repercussions of this mess until late next year or 2022, assuming we don't close the country again.

All that being said, if a person is in a strong liquid position when the other shoe drops, I think he will be in a good position because real estate will sell at fire sale prices. If a business owner holds a lot of debt he is very likely going to see hard(er) times. I can tell you first hand business credit lines have already (quietly) dried up.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,118 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    You make a good point heavyiron, printing money from nothing is a recipe for hyper inflation.

Heres another perspective.
    1. Property owners are going to lose a lot of money due to closures, there will be concentrated areas with high vacancy and no new business to fill those empty locations
    2. counties and cities are raising property taxes due to income losses from covid.
    3. Moratoriums on residential evictions are going to effect those property owners as well, higher rent will be needed to cover higher taxes, I cant imagine the matrix needed to configure the future losses. I doubt we will know the full repercussions of this mess until late next year or 2022, assuming we don't close the country again.

All that being said, if a person is in a strong liquid position when the other shoe drops, I think he will be in a good position because real estate will sell at fire sale prices. If a business owner holds a lot of debt he is very likely going to see hard(er) times. I can tell you first hand business credit lines have already (quietly) dried up.
    Are you in the USA? Liquidity is massive right now and banks are making tons of loans. Are you referring to PPP?

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,534 Posts
    Rep Points

there was a new gym here probably less than 2 years old that was privately owned, they were still operating and the city shut them down and fined them $2500 for everyday they are open, drove past yesturday and noticed they put up a fence around it with tarps and I could see people are working out, hopefully those nazi libtards that gotta report bbqs dont call the city on them