• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LEE PRIEST Strict Curls 221lbs!

Holy shit, that was actually really strict! Not bad for being on TRT. (He says natural but I doubt that)

IDK why you are so damn skeptical? Just bc he is 48 years old and looks like he is on steroids, doesn't mean he is!

You can walk into most gyms today and find guys about 50 doing near record weights natty.

IDK why you are so damn skeptical? Just bc he is 48 years old and looks like he is on steroids, doesn't mean he is!

You can walk into most gyms today and find guys about 50 doing near record weights natty.

na not at all , being 48 yrs old and being way over youre genitic ceiling dont mean youre jucing, it just means you are from another planet , oh him and mike otren,

na not at all , being 48 yrs old and being way over youre genitic ceiling dont mean youre jucing, it just means you are from another planet , oh him and mike otren,

Mike is natty too. Everyone knows that.. he even says it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee is a genetic freak and I don’t think he’s ever lied about his AAS use.

You don’t think he ever used steroids?

Come on bro.

Pro level mr Olympia athletes all use gear.

Arnold was genetically gifted too, but even he admitted some use. He could at least see how absurd it looked to deny it.

Lee has admitted using steroids before. He just claims now that he only uses rx trt. Prolly to avoid law troubles. His trt might be like a couple grams a week 😉

Lee has admitted using steroids before. He just claims now that he only uses rx trt. Prolly to avoid law troubles. His trt might be like a couple grams a week 

I see.

Yeah, maybe his idea of trt is 500 mg a week with proviron and HCG.

Either way, it is impressive and he does look good. Not taking that way from him.

IML Gear Cream!

LOL, right?

I was actually being nice by saying TRT when in reality I was thinking he looks like he's on atleast 500mg of test. He's looking pretty beastly these days.

I didn’t say that, he himself has talked about his AAS cycles. I said I don’t think he lies about it. If he says he’s only on TRT I believe him.

Come on bro.

Pro level mr Olympia athletes all use gear.

Arnold was genetically gifted too, but even he admitted some use. He could at least see how absurd it looked to deny it.

If I were 5'-4" with alligator arms I could curl that much too.

And I think 5'-4" is generous.

Back