• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SXript USA

ghostman2020

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
let me here some feedback on their Tren-A and or other products. Thanks...

Head over to our sub and scroll. There are a few logs and tons of individual threads with feedback, TDs and reviews etc.

That is the point of a subforum

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.

Uhhhmazzzing! So far had like 3-4 solid TD’s. After donation it was 3-4 day delivery. with stupid fast/awesome communication. Strongly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I had great results using their 5150 blend! Definitely I ran their T-bol as well. It did what it was intended do. You won’t be disappointed with Sxript! They are solid!

I had great results using their 5150 blend! Definitely I ran their T-bol as well. It did what it was intended do. You won’t be disappointed with Sxript! They are solid!

SXRIPT
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions
Email Red Bird for list redsxript@ctemplar.com

I haven’t tried the tren. But trust me I’m sure it’s on point. Everything I’ve tried has been nothing but top notch

Have not tired there tren but everything else i have tried has been on point and pins real smooth. Ran mostly test C, Mast e and proviron from them. Oh and injectable tbol was one of my faves.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ran there npp and had buddies run their sust, Cyp, aromasin, npp and all checks out good!

Back