• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Intro sale

joos23

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
25% off all orders over $250. Must use code 25ASF. Does not include bulk offers or hgh.

Sale ends 9-25-20

$250 is too much of an investment just to “try” someone out for the first time. You have a decent list and I know you’re on other boards with decent reviews. Lower that $250 to $150 and I’d more likely place an order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will note i’ve bought off a local test E 200, maybe in january, from this lab. Smashed vial had to buy local, i only run 250 test on any blast, bloods did show in the 800 test range after 3 days of a pin, But can’t say much about ordering etc with them

Fuck I miss everything. I didn’t even know King was here until two seconds ago. He has a good rep. I probably would have bitten.

If they've been around for 8 yrs and apparently no issues, that in and of itself says something. Top that off with a 25% introduction.... Not bad

Was going to give em a try, put my order in at 11:00pm on the 24th got a txt back that morning sale over ,whatever they must not need customers to bad.

Was going to give em a try, put my order in at 11:00pm on the 24th got a txt back that morning sale over ,whatever they must not need customers to bad.

If we extend the sale for one person, then you got to the rest. I got numerous messages about the sale after it was over. Trying to keep it even across the field.

If we extend the sale for one person, then you got to the rest. I got numerous messages about the sale after it was over. Trying to keep it even across the field.

The sale ended on the 25th

Nope, just took a look at the email you sent 7:37 am on the 25th, meaning if I ordered the night before at 11:00 pm it would of been the 24th

I'm not going to keep going back and forth. Sale ended almost 2 weeks ago and now bringing this up. I'm done!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back