• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GH Bloodwork

Lar7251

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's the optimal way to test both serum and igf-1 levels in one blood draw. Should I just continue my normal dose and expect a higher than average serum reading and elevated igf-1? Or should I do the 10i.u. method for serum and how would this effect my igf-1 reading? Also, currently using igf-1 lr3. Any experience on how this would affect my results or should I stop that for several days beforehand to make sure everything else is accurate?

What's the optimal way to test both serum and igf-1 levels in one blood draw. Should I just continue my normal dose and expect a higher than average serum reading and elevated igf-1? Or should I do the 10i.u. method for serum and how would this effect my igf-1 reading? Also, currently using igf-1 lr3. Any experience on how this would affect my results or should I stop that for several days beforehand to make sure everything else is accurate?
Yes you still take the 10IU's when doing a GH Serum test and IGF levels as it will not influence your IGF levels from one shot.

However if you look back just at just todays posts in the forum you will see where Rehh has posted blood work on puretropins, and in that thread you'll see the right way to do the testing which I'm thinking you kind of already messed up because did you get a baseline test?

Here is the link

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...&share_fid=66963&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Both serum and igf testing is tricky. You can get low test results but still have good hgh.

Strict dieting like contest prep can affect the results dramatically. Also some drugs seem to as well.

It's best to have a baseline igf test after being off hgh for at least 4 weeks, then take a dose like say 3iu everyday for 4-6 weeks then retest igf. You should not be dieting or running a bunch of drugs, off all PEDs preferably.

Serum you have to fast for 12hrs, should be off all drugs, blood draw first thing in the morning 3-4 hrs after your 10iu injection Intramuscular in a small muscle group like the bicep, chest. A place you don't normally pin...ie Virginia muscle.

Both serum and igf testing is tricky. You can get low test results but still have good hgh.

Strict dieting like contest prep can affect the results dramatically. Also some drugs seem to as well.

It's best to have a baseline igf test after being off hgh for at least 4 weeks, then take a dose like say 3iu everyday for 4-6 weeks then retest igf. You should not be dieting or running a bunch of drugs, off all PEDs preferably.

Serum you have to fast for 12hrs, should be off all drugs, blood draw first thing in the morning 3-4 hrs after your 10iu injection Intramuscular in a small muscle group like the bicep, chest. A place you don't normally pin...ie Virginia muscle.
Great info.

I had no idea.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Back