• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How long was it for you guys until you felt the test kick in?

RussianMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On my second cycle, test Enth and deca.

Started yesterday, within 60 minutes of injection I could feel it.

My last cycle was test only and ran for 12 weeks, however I only felt effects near the fourth/fifth week

What changed? Did my body get more used or adaptable to high testosterone levels?

Wondering if I just got good gear this time but bad gear last time.

Tl;dr how long does it take for you guys to FER the testosterone kick in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last cycle was test only and ran for 12 weeks, however I only felt effects near the fourth/fifth week

What changed? Did my body get more used or adaptable to high testosterone levels?

Placebo

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

The only thing I’ve ever felt kick in is my preworkout. Everything else happens gradually over time. Maybe I’ve felt like Test or Tren base has “kicked in,” but, honestly, that’s probably just placebo as well. I don’t see how it’s possible to feel anything from a long-estered Test after an hour.

That's adrenaline is what you felt. Placebo effect . Means that your mind is getting jacked up just by the process of starting your cycle again. Long esters take weeks to kick in.

Nothing wrong w getting jacked up and excited though ! Just know it's not the compounds yet doin it lol

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

What exactly did you feel after 60 minutes?

Probably endorphin release due to the excitement of getting back on some gear. The slow anticipation build up probably started the moment you made the commitment to do the cycle.

Back in my partying days, the site of someone cutting up a line on the table would make me feel half high, lol.

I fail to see what's so fucking funny??

Maybe you don't know, but Russian Muscle reacts differently to gear then American muscle bro.

Girls are hot too.
You’re right , I’m no expert on the Russian muscle but damn are most of their women sexy .

IML Gear Cream!
With prop or base you can feel it pretty quickly but Cyp or enth would probably be atleast 6 hours atleast before you might notice it hitting your system and begin to elevate your test levels. It depends on your level body awarenesses as some people never notice a difference.

I honestly never feel test kick in. I just gradually get stronger throughout the cycle.

That’s sort of how my first one felt with big strength increases around the weeks I listed, thanks for your time man.

Probably endorphin release due to the excitement of getting back on some gear. The slow anticipation build up probably started the moment you made the commitment to do the cycle.

Back in my partying days, the site of someone cutting up a line on the table would make me feel half high, lol.

THANK YOU.

This makes a lot of sense and seems to be very correct.

Thanks for this.

The only thing I’ve ever felt kick in is my preworkout. Everything else happens gradually over time. Maybe I’ve felt like Test or Tren base has “kicked in,” but, honestly, that’s probably just placebo as well. I don’t see how it’s possible to feel anything from a long-estered Test after an hour.

You’ve never felt any orals kick in either?

That's adrenaline is what you felt. Placebo effect . Means that your mind is getting jacked up just by the process of starting your cycle again. Long esters take weeks to kick in.

Nothing wrong w getting jacked up and excited though ! Just know it's not the compounds yet doin it lol

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

Thank you man, I will keep this in mind and memorize the info.

Have a good one.

I fail to see what's so fucking funny??

Maybe you don't know, but Russian Muscle reacts differently to gear then American muscle bro.

Girls are hot too.

Doping in my genetics bro. Demon time.

With prop or base you can feel it pretty quickly but Cyp or enth would probably be atleast 6 hours atleast before you might notice it hitting your system and begin to elevate your test levels. It depends on your level body awarenesses as some people never notice a difference.

Do you notice a difference? Or are you on the latter end of people who never notice one?

Do you notice a difference? Or are you on the latter end of people who never notice one?

Honestly I'm more on your side of the spectrum. If I pin 100mg of test base or test prop I swear I start getting a warm, almost slight euphoria after about 30 min to an hour. For long esters like C or E it takes more like 250mg for me to actually get that feeling. When I pinned just 125mg of C I don't really notice anything. I don't think it's placebo for me as I've been pinning test for several years now and the feeling seems to be dose dependant. I just think that when you dump a significant amount of test in your body you're liable to feel it pretty soon despite the ester slowing down the release, there is still SOME getting release right away, so the more mg you pin, the more you'll feel it.

Get Shredded!
Im not sensitive to drugs at all, including androgen, but I can still "feel" test, what I feel is is increased libido and I don't know to describe it but its like an "aggressive drive" emotion? I notice it in like 8 hours if its a shot over 125MG, if its prop I notice the same feeling after 2 days if my prop shots are like 75MG, if I take a shot that is over 300MG I notice the estrogen conversion, I start acting emotional ...lower doses I don't notice any of this

Last edited:
Its has happened to me before. It usually happens when I inject quite a bit, I have always wondered why that is.

You’ve never felt any orals kick in either?

I have never felt orals either anadrol/dbol/superdrol/winstrol I just get stronger after a week or so and will start to see some weight gain but I never feel shit .

Im not sensitive to drugs at all, including androgen, but I can still "feel" test, what I feel is is increased libido and I don't know to describe it but its like an "aggressive drive" emotion? I notice it in like 8 hours if its a shot over 125MG, if its prop I notice the same feeling after 2 days if my prop shots are like 75MG, if I take a shot that is over 300MG I notice the estrogen conversion, I start acting emotional ...lower doses I don't notice any of this

Libido, aggressive drive, yeah perfectly explains how I felt.

Test e or c 3-4 weeks I feel it. Prop I feel 12 hours later. I love doing prop eod with test cyp. Fantastic duo

Test e or c 3-4 weeks I feel it. Prop I feel 12 hours later. I love doing prop eod with test cyp. Fantastic duo

Prop/cyp is my favorite blend. Wish more sources carried it. Its a pain buying 2 kinds of test and wasting double the cc space. Kinda makes a feller want to dip his toe in the homebrew pool.

High blood pressure can be misunderstood as a pump or “feeling it”

Although with in hours the prop can definitely boost the “wood”

Prop/cyp is my favorite blend. Wish more sources carried it. Its a pain buying 2 kinds of test and wasting double the cc space. Kinda makes a feller want to dip his toe in the homebrew pool.

Right? I think it works great, throw in some NPP and it's monster time, I'm too old for tren so this trio is my go to bulk, strict diet and you can keep the bloat in check pretty well.

I cannot say I have ever "felt" test kick in; however, Tren and Anavar (the real stuff) is another story... More than likely, you were just excited, which there is nothing wrong with that... But more of a placebo effect.

Back