• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Exstane vs proviron.

Tyme Bomb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I grew a little more confused the more I read. Here’s the take. I am already going to be running exstane on my up coming cycle for on cycle support. I’ll be running Anadrol, I read that I would need to take an Anti Estrogen like proviron. However when reading information about exstane as a steroid Aromatase inhibitor. It seems to do the same thing. I could use a little input on this one.

I like to have Nolvadex for running Anadrol, beyond having asin(exemestane). Too much to explain but it is always good to have an AI, but this particular one; I like the Serm: Nolvadex

Max

Since Anadrol 50 is derived from DHT, it can’t actually convert to estrogen (via the aromatase enzyme), and it’s not a progestin or a compound with progestenic activity so the estrogenic (?) side effects produced by it are of a very mysterious nature. It has been speculated that perhaps it can stimulate the estrogen receptor without actually being converted to estrogen and that's about as plausible an explanation as I’ve heard.

Proviron is not mainly an AI. It is a DHT that will not convert to Estrogen and as such it may compete with aromatase, without producing any estrogen, and slow Testosterone aromatization. However, it’s primary usages are to lower SHBG and to “harden” or “dry out” during a cutting/prep phase.

I do not know what you mean by “exstane” or if maybe it is just a misspelling/typo of exemestane (aromasin).

Read up some more on each of the popular AI’s (Arimidex, Exemestane, and Letrozole), the popular SERMs (such as, but not limited to Tamoxifen/Nolva and Clomid), and Proviron.
Of course keep learning about any other compounds you plan to run (such as the Anadrol you mentioned, and Testosterone because you should NOT run Anadrol without a base of some testosterone).

Make sure you understand and can explain the difference between each, what each is good for, and how each works – after that, you should be able to put together an appropriate protocol.

Yes I did misspell it. Exemestane.
Which would be better to run as an on cycle support for maximum cycle efficiency. Exemestane or proviron. I was thinking about running both for my bulking cycle. Beings that I’ll be using anadrol, test e, deca.

What are your dosages of test, deca, anadrol? Do you know how much AI (exemestane, arimidex) you normally need to run to keep your estrogen at a good level with test?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back