• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

No minimum

joos23

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
King offer's unbeatable prices, quality gear, prime shipping, and NO MINIMUM

Sort of. I’d prefer to see third party testing done from customers over the source. I’ve seen sources fake and alter the reports to meet their agenda way too many times for me to ever take a source posted report as good.

that’s a good point ...

Sort of. I’d prefer to see third party testing done from customers over the source. I’ve seen sources fake and alter the reports to meet their agenda way too many times for me to ever take a source posted report as good.
true

A new sponsors gear is like a strange piece of ass. If you don’t try it out for yourself you’ll never know how good it was!!! Just my two cc’s though!!!!

I couldn't agree more 💪💪

Offer something else other than Bitcoin.
Your sales will increase tremendously. I would've done this long before no minimum.
I don't want the answer, " bitcoin is easy to use". I simply do not want to use it, nor will I ever. Trust me...way more orders will happen.
I am really trying to help yall out here.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Offer something else other than Bitcoin.
Your sales will increase tremendously. I would've done this long before no minimum.
I don't want the answer, " bitcoin is easy to use". I simply do not want to use it, nor will I ever. Trust me...way more orders will happen.
I am really trying to help yall out here.

You have no idea how busy we are. It's not going change man, btc only

Hey joos23 dont sweat anyone trying to tell you how to run your show!!! Either they comply or they can kick rocks!!
Its their lost👍.

Hey joos23 dont sweat anyone trying to tell you how to run your show!!! Either they comply or they can kick rocks!!
Its their lost.
Good call cheerleader!!

Its their lost.
Am I telling them how to run their operstiin or am I simply making a suggestion on payment options?

Thats great man.
I am happy that yall are successful.
Dropping to no minimum made me think you needed more orders.
Please don't think I am trying to tell how to run your program (if it is yours... I thought you were a rep).
I was simply making a suggestion, which I won't again bc it won't ever change

Get Shredded!
Thats great man.
I am happy that yall are successful.
Dropping to no minimum made me think you needed more orders.
Please don't think I am trying to tell how to run your program (if it is yours... I thought you were a rep).
I was simply making a suggestion, which I won't again bc it won't ever change

Just a rep bro, but I was told this months ago. We got to think safety and this is what King wants

You had many of opportunities especially during their sale, to tickle your whistle on trying their gear out for yourself when their prices were super low. Now your stating that you thought they needed you $$$ due to no minimum; really? Seems like you cant get your $$ money up and cant afford these companies bare minimum and you want to call me names!! Beat it bro and go save some coins and leave me be!! Peace my brotha and blessing$$ to ya!!

You had many of opportunities especially during their sale, to tickle your whistle on trying their gear out for yourself when their prices were super low. Now your stating that you thought they needed you $$$ due to no minimum; really? Seems like you cant get your $$ money up and cant afford these companies bare minimum and you want to call me names!! Beat it bro and go save some coins and leave me be!! Peace my brotha and blessing$$ to ya!!

Sup BigVee! Idk if I am just missing threads, been a minute . How you doing?

Max

Bitcoin is the best and safest. Joos23 is there BTC discount? Thanks

Back