No minimum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50

Thread: No minimum

  1. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    331

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    208
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points
    219249160

    Quote Originally Posted by joos23 View Post
    You have no idea how busy we are. It's not going change man, btc only
    Hey joos23 dont sweat anyone trying to tell you how to run your show!!! Either they comply or they can kick rocks!!
    Its their lost👍.

  2. #17
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    870

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    441
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    272
    Thanked in
    219 Posts
    Rep Points
    3169699

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVee View Post
    Hey joos23 dont sweat anyone trying to tell you how to run your show!!! Either they comply or they can kick rocks!!
    Its their lost👍.
    Thanks man, very much appreciated!!

  3. #18
    Registered User
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,496

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,848
    Thanked in
    2,754 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVee View Post
    Hey joos23 dont sweat anyone trying to tell you how to run your show!!! Either they comply or they can kick rocks!!
    Its their lost.
    Good call cheerleader!!

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Registered User
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,496

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,848
    Thanked in
    2,754 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVee View Post
    Hey joos23 dont sweat anyone trying to tell you how to run your show!!! Either they comply or they can kick rocks!!
    Its their lost.
    Am I telling them how to run their operstiin or am I simply making a suggestion on payment options?

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Registered User
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,496

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,848
    Thanked in
    2,754 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by joos23 View Post
    You have no idea how busy we are. It's not going change man, btc only
    Thats great man.
    I am happy that yall are successful.
    Dropping to no minimum made me think you needed more orders.
    Please don't think I am trying to tell how to run your program (if it is yours... I thought you were a rep).
    I was simply making a suggestion, which I won't again bc it won't ever change

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    870

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    441
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    272
    Thanked in
    219 Posts
    Rep Points
    3169699

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Thats great man.
    I am happy that yall are successful.
    Dropping to no minimum made me think you needed more orders.
    Please don't think I am trying to tell how to run your program (if it is yours... I thought you were a rep).
    I was simply making a suggestion, which I won't again bc it won't ever change

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Just a rep bro, but I was told this months ago. We got to think safety and this is what King wants

  7. #22
    Registered User
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,496

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,848
    Thanked in
    2,754 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by joos23 View Post
    Just a rep bro, but I was told this months ago. We got to think safety and this is what King wants
    I get it.
    Now to get some BC

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    331

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    208
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Rep Points
    219249160

    You had many of opportunities especially during their sale, to tickle your whistle on trying their gear out for yourself when their prices were super low. Now your stating that you thought they needed you $$$ due to no minimum; really? Seems like you cant get your $$ money up and cant afford these companies bare minimum and you want to call me names!! Beat it bro and go save some coins and leave me be!! Peace my brotha and blessing$$ to ya!!

  9. #24
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34,206
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,645
    Thanked in
    11,850 Posts
    Rep Points
    728421140

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVee View Post
    You had many of opportunities especially during their sale, to tickle your whistle on trying their gear out for yourself when their prices were super low. Now your stating that you thought they needed you $$$ due to no minimum; really? Seems like you cant get your $$ money up and cant afford these companies bare minimum and you want to call me names!! Beat it bro and go save some coins and leave me be!! Peace my brotha and blessing$$ to ya!!
    Sup BigVee! Idk if I am just missing threads, been a minute . How you doing?

    Max

  10. #25
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,220

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    704
    Thanked in
    452 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Cash app man.

    Extremely easy.

  11. #26
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    870

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    441
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    272
    Thanked in
    219 Posts
    Rep Points
    3169699

    Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    Cash app man.

    Extremely easy.
    Exactly! I have directions posted on how to use it

  12. #27
    Registered User
    rwineland's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    166

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    1086244433

    Pm'ed joos

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    870

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    441
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    272
    Thanked in
    219 Posts
    Rep Points
    3169699

    Quote Originally Posted by rwineland View Post
    Pm'ed joos

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Replied

  14. #29
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    11

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    71497

    Bitcoin is the best and safest. Joos23 is there BTC discount? Thanks

  15. #30
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    870

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    441
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    272
    Thanked in
    219 Posts
    Rep Points
    3169699

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan34 View Post
    Bitcoin is the best and safest. Joos23 is there BTC discount? Thanks
    Sorry man, no

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-15-2017, 04:58 PM
  2. No minimum or low minimum
    By jay06 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-13-2016, 02:46 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-22-2016, 09:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums