• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

What to expect from Winny?

BBruce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m in the end of a Primo&Test cycle at 400mg each weekly and planning on finish with 50mg ed of winny (Gorilla) the last 3 weeks to add a little extra strength.

How fast does winny kick in and is 3 weeks enough see any strength increases? Total cycle is 11 weeks, I have no more Primo after that but have enough test to run 400mg for a few more weeks if you guys think that’s better? After I will go back on my TRT dose of 200mg week.

Thanks for any input!

Subscribed. I'm halfway through 12 weeks of Sustanon/Primo/Tren/Mast and plan on doing the last three weeks with 30mg/day of Winny.

I’m in the end of a Primo&Test cycle at 400mg each weekly and planning on finish with 50mg ed of winny (Gorilla) the last 3 weeks to add a little extra strength.

How fast does winny kick in and is 3 weeks enough see any strength increases? Total cycle is 11 weeks, I have no more Primo after that but have enough test to run 400mg for a few more weeks if you guys think that’s better? After I will go back on my TRT dose of 200mg week.

Thanks for any input!

I just am finishing 4 weeks. It kicks in right away for me. Not cosmetically but, I feel winny that day. You will see better energy strength IME. I am done Sat. , switching to Dbol for 4 weeks. Idk honestly what is best for you, I enjoyed the Winny. I took joint supps the whole time as well, winny is known to DRY you out.

Max
#hopethathelps

I just am finishing 4 weeks. It kicks in right away for me. Not cosmetically but, I feel winny that day. You will see better energy strength IME. I am done Sat. , switching to Dbol for 4 weeks. Idk honestly what is best for you, I enjoyed the Winny. I took joint supps the whole time as well, winny is known to DRY you out.

Max
#hopethathelps

Cool, it’s my first time with winny and I heard strength is great and you saying it kicks in fast make me even more excited, thanks!

Expect it to be significantly stronger than the oral version. Expect significant PIP. You'll lose a lot of subQ water and look tighter.

Expect it to be significantly stronger than the oral version. Expect significant PIP. You'll lose a lot of subQ water and look tighter.

I do have the oral version of Winny. Hopefully I’ll get those things you mentioned anyway ;)

I do have the oral version of Winny. Hopefully I’ll get those things you mentioned anyway ;)

Oh my bad I misread! Im using gorilla's oil based winny now and i guess thats where my mind went. I like oral version better honestly i think.

Max
#hopethathelps

Yup! Winny is anabolic, frees up testosterone and hits the androgen receptors nicely! Feels good man.

Yup! Winny is anabolic, frees up testosterone and hits the androgen receptors nicely! Feels good man.

I had a good experience with it. Usually only use the inj version but it went well! Excited for the Dbol next. After that; BLAST OFF!!!

Max

I feel within a few days..
if it wasn't for the severe acne that big normally gives me I would probably rate it at my favorite.
you honestly don't need much of it. and I can't overemphasize enough when I tell you to seriously stay as hydrated as possible. I've had episodes where I've woken up out of a dead sleep and rolled onto the floor in agony cramping up in my legs..

End of cycle
But for 3 weeks? If that’s all you have and can afford, well, then ok. But for me the last 6-8 weeks with Winny is money. Liver toxic? Yes but take Glutathione and MIC injections entire time and you labs will come back perfect. Last run with Winny I did this and 2 weeks post ALL liver values were N!

Can you go at least 4 or 5?

It kicks in quick. Some say it dries you out but for me the only thing it dries out is my nose.

Hydrate

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.

End of cycle
But for 3 weeks? If that’s all you have and can afford, well, then ok. But for me the last 6-8 weeks with Winny is money. Liver toxic? Yes but take Glutathione and MIC injections entire time and you labs will come back perfect. Last run with Winny I did this and 2 weeks post ALL liver values were N!

It kicks in quick. Some say it dries you out but for me the only thing it dries out is my nose.

Hydrate

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.

Totally. The supplement support helped a ton! No dry joint or anything. I definitely would keep going if possible.

Max

Thanks for any input!
Hello,

Depend what test, i think your test long ester are better for Stano, because she's give more water retention vs test Propionate or Phenylpropionate and Stano dry the body very well your feel on joints and tendons.

Think about electrolytes because i suffered a lot (I was taking oral stano alone without testosterone) otherwise, consider taking 100 mg of deca / week with 200mg of test TRT / week.

Of course if your goal are to gain more mass, UP your test at 300-400mg / week and Stano oral 30mg daily are great dose for a first cycle, if your lab are well dosed, in one week your start to feel this compound.

I feel within a few days..
if it wasn't for the severe acne that big normally gives me I would probably rate it at my favorite.
you honestly don't need much of it. and I can't overemphasize enough when I tell you to seriously stay as hydrated as possible. I've had episodes where I've woken up out of a dead sleep and rolled onto the floor in agony cramping up in my legs..
The same, but not only this ... It's impossible for me to practice a cardio training on stanozolol (i used alone, i need maybe to use with test and maybe Deca) for exemple when i go for a run, from 5-8 minutes the calves are extremely congested i have to stop because the muscles are burning a lot and it makes it impossible to put on football socks because it blocks circulation in the legs.

I have 2 bottles of 10mgx 100 pills, i plan to re use it at 30mg, and see if with test Enanthate / Cypionate i have the same problem.

Do you notified more energy / focus / strenght and vascularity with Stano ?

I think about food rich in electrolytes too, because i think when Stano dry the body, we lose lot potassium and other things.

End of cycle

Hydrate

I have enough winny to run longer but was thinking it was better to keep it short since I already been on cycle for 8 weeks? I guess I could extend a few weeks...

Hello,

Depend what test, i think your test long ester are better for Stano, because she's give more water retention vs test Propionate or Phenylpropionate and Stano dry the body very well your feel on joints and tendons.

Think about electrolytes because i suffered a lot (I was taking oral stano alone without testosterone) otherwise, consider taking 100 mg of deca / week with 200mg of test TRT / week.

Of course if your goal are to gain more mass, UP your test at 300-400mg / week and Stano oral 30mg daily are great dose for a first cycle, if your lab are well dosed, in one week your start to feel this compound.

Goal is strength, that’s why I want to add the winny in the end to make sure I hit my strength goals and I have test Cyp from the pharmacy (CVS). I’ve had issues with cramping before so I prepared for that, thanks, good recommendation.

The same, but not only this ... It's impossible for me to practice a cardio training on stanozolol (i used alone, i need maybe to use with test and maybe Deca) for exemple when i go for a run, from 5-8 minutes the calves are extremely congested i have to stop because the muscles are burning a lot and it makes it impossible to put on football socks because it blocks circulation in the legs.

I have 2 bottles of 10mgx 100 pills, i plan to re use it at 30mg, and see if with test Enanthate / Cypionate i have the same problem.

Do you notified more energy / focus / strenght and vascularity with Stano ?

I think about food rich in electrolytes too, because i think when Stano dry the body, we lose lot potassium and other things.

the same thing happens with me almost with all orals however it's nor increased with stanozolol like you said, I couldn't even go one round jump roping without excessive shin pumps.. Var give me insane lower back pumps and forearm pumps, but stano for whatever reason completely annihilate my Wheels.. my last run was a few summers ago, it was already on record as one of the hottest summers in my dumbass still did it, I couldn't stay hydrated enough. you bring up a really interesting perspective and point that's noteworthy for anyone reading this, and that's the craving and desire for electrolytes. you are the second person I've ever had a conversation with that mention that. it's almost like our bodies are streaming for certain nutrients especially the missing minerals, much like our body does when we need a refeed.. I quit story without trying to sound funny, the wife, my son and I were all crashed on the sofa, I woke up in agony, my adductors we're cramped up so tight, all the way down to my calves and my feet, I've rolled onto the floor and started crawling like I was taking heavy fire. I was barely crawling towards the kitchen knee wall so I can try and stand up. I rolled over and sat up and tried stretching, and then flipped over on my stomach again I did this repeatedly. I was literally screaming. if I remember correctly I had the same conversation with HFO and he told me he increased his fruit intake, and pumps, spasms or cramps diminished..

Nothing like fresh fruit!! As you can see on my log; I take in a ton!

Max

Nothing like fresh fruit!! As you can see on my log; I take in a ton!

Max
Yes, and drink a lot, but i think the tendons and joints are touched a lot ...
It's why i plan Deca at 100mg / week with stano and supplement like MSM.

Im not sure if Anavar work for heal joint, so Deca at maybe the solution / effect & price.

the same thing happens with me almost with all orals however it's nor increased with stanozolol like you said, I couldn't even go one round jump roping without excessive shin pumps.. Var give me insane lower back pumps and forearm pumps, but stano for whatever reason completely annihilate my Wheels.. my last run was a few summers ago, it was already on record as one of the hottest summers in my dumbass still did it, I couldn't stay hydrated enough. you bring up a really interesting perspective and point that's noteworthy for anyone reading this, and that's the craving and desire for electrolytes. you are the second person I've ever had a conversation with that mention that. it's almost like our bodies are streaming for certain nutrients especially the missing minerals, much like our body does when we need a refeed.. I quit story without trying to sound funny, the wife, my son and I were all crashed on the sofa, I woke up in agony, my adductors we're cramped up so tight, all the way down to my calves and my feet, I've rolled onto the floor and started crawling like I was taking heavy fire. I was barely crawling towards the kitchen knee wall so I can try and stand up. I rolled over and sat up and tried stretching, and then flipped over on my stomach again I did this repeatedly. I was literally screaming. if I remember correctly I had the same conversation with HFO and he told me he increased his fruit intake, and pumps, spasms or cramps diminished..
What fruit exactly ?
I plan 2 bananes minimum daily + 2-3 kiwi.
Potatoes and sweet potatoes help a lot too.

Get Shredded!
Winny was my first love. Like Max said, I feel it the first day and visually can see greater definition every where, Especially Abs. It makes you extreme strong. I’ve torn a pec and popped a hammy on it so you need to respect it. It can dry you out so much it will effect your lifts. Running it and the end of your cycle your gonna love it!

Winny was my first love. Like Max said, I feel it the first day and visually can see greater definition every where, Especially Abs. It makes you extreme strong. I’ve torn a pec and popped a hammy on it so you need to respect it. It can dry you out so much it will effect your lifts. Running it and the end of your cycle your gonna love it!

Awesome, this is what I want to hear, thanks!

Thanks for any input!

Wait up, Which primo and test are you using? Enanthate?

Test C and Primo E, why, does it matter?

It does matter because those are both longer esters which are ideal for longer cycles in order to see the full benefits, I understand you are almost out of primo, that's fine, you can definitely keep running the test at 400 and start the winny now for 4 weeks, that's a 12 week cycle with a nice finish of winny to polish things up a bit if diet and training are on point.

It does matter because those are both longer esters which are ideal for longer cycles in order to see the full benefits, I understand you are almost out of primo, that's fine, you can definitely keep running the test at 400 and start the winny now for 4 weeks, that's a 12 week cycle with a nice finish of winny to polish things up a bit if diet and training are on point.

Good idea, thanks!

Back