What to expect from Winny?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím in the end of a Primo&Test cycle at 400mg each weekly and planning on finish with 50mg ed of winny (Gorilla) the last 3 weeks to add a little extra strength.

How fast does winny kick in and is 3 weeks enough see any strength increases? Total cycle is 11 weeks, I have no more Primo after that but have enough test to run 400mg for a few more weeks if you guys think thatís better? After I will go back on my TRT dose of 200mg week.

Thanks for any input!

I would like a nap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

Subscribed. I'm halfway through 12 weeks of Sustanon/Primo/Tren/Mast and plan on doing the last three weeks with 30mg/day of Winny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,693 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    Iím in the end of a Primo&Test cycle at 400mg each weekly and planning on finish with 50mg ed of winny (Gorilla) the last 3 weeks to add a little extra strength.

How fast does winny kick in and is 3 weeks enough see any strength increases? Total cycle is 11 weeks, I have no more Primo after that but have enough test to run 400mg for a few more weeks if you guys think thatís better? After I will go back on my TRT dose of 200mg week.

Thanks for any input!
    I just am finishing 4 weeks. It kicks in right away for me. Not cosmetically but, I feel winny that day. You will see better energy strength IME. I am done Sat. , switching to Dbol for 4 weeks. Idk honestly what is best for you, I enjoyed the Winny. I took joint supps the whole time as well, winny is known to DRY you out.

Max
    #hopethathelps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I just am finishing 4 weeks. It kicks in right away for me. Not cosmetically but, I feel winny that day. You will see better energy strength IME. I am done Sat. , switching to Dbol for 4 weeks. Idk honestly what is best for you, I enjoyed the Winny. I took joint supps the whole time as well, winny is known to DRY you out.

Max
    #hopethathelps
    Cool, itís my first time with winny and I heard strength is great and you saying it kicks in fast make me even more excited, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts
    Rep Points

Expect it to be significantly stronger than the oral version. Expect significant PIP. You'll lose a lot of subQ water and look tighter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    Expect it to be significantly stronger than the oral version. Expect significant PIP. You'll lose a lot of subQ water and look tighter.
    I do have the oral version of Winny. Hopefully Iíll get those things you mentioned anyway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts
    Rep Points

I do have the oral version of Winny. Hopefully Iíll get those things you mentioned anyway
    Oh my bad I misread! Im using gorilla's oil based winny now and i guess thats where my mind went. I like oral version better honestly i think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    925 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post

Max
    #hopethathelps
    Yup! Winny is anabolic, frees up testosterone and hits the androgen receptors nicely! Feels good man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,693 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Yup! Winny is anabolic, frees up testosterone and hits the androgen receptors nicely! Feels good man.
    I had a good experience with it. Usually only use the inj version but it went well! Excited for the Dbol next. After that; BLAST OFF!!!

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,049 Posts
    Rep Points

I feel within a few days..
    if it wasn't for the severe acne that big normally gives me I would probably rate it at my favorite.
    you honestly don't need much of it. and I can't overemphasize enough when I tell you to seriously stay as hydrated as possible. I've had episodes where I've woken up out of a dead sleep and rolled onto the floor in agony cramping up in my legs..

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts
    Rep Points

End of cycle
    But for 3 weeks? If thatís all you have and can afford, well, then ok. But for me the last 6-8 weeks with Winny is money. Liver toxic? Yes but take Glutathione and MIC injections entire time and you labs will come back perfect. Last run with Winny I did this and 2 weeks post ALL liver values were N!

Can you go at least 4 or 5?

It kicks in quick. Some say it dries you out but for me the only thing it dries out is my nose.

Hydrate

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,693 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    End of cycle
    But for 3 weeks? If thatís all you have and can afford, well, then ok. But for me the last 6-8 weeks with Winny is money. Liver toxic? Yes but take Glutathione and MIC injections entire time and you labs will come back perfect. Last run with Winny I did this and 2 weeks post ALL liver values were N!

It kicks in quick. Some say it dries you out but for me the only thing it dries out is my nose.

Hydrate

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.
    Totally. The supplement support helped a ton! No dry joint or anything. I definitely would keep going if possible.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for any input!
    Hello,

Depend what test, i think your test long ester are better for Stano, because she's give more water retention vs test Propionate or Phenylpropionate and Stano dry the body very well your feel on joints and tendons.

Think about electrolytes because i suffered a lot (I was taking oral stano alone without testosterone) otherwise, consider taking 100 mg of deca / week with 200mg of test TRT / week.

Of course if your goal are to gain more mass, UP your test at 300-400mg / week and Stano oral 30mg daily are great dose for a first cycle, if your lab are well dosed, in one week your start to feel this compound.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I feel within a few days..
    if it wasn't for the severe acne that big normally gives me I would probably rate it at my favorite.
    you honestly don't need much of it. and I can't overemphasize enough when I tell you to seriously stay as hydrated as possible. I've had episodes where I've woken up out of a dead sleep and rolled onto the floor in agony cramping up in my legs..
    The same, but not only this ... It's impossible for me to practice a cardio training on stanozolol (i used alone, i need maybe to use with test and maybe Deca) for exemple when i go for a run, from 5-8 minutes the calves are extremely congested i have to stop because the muscles are burning a lot and it makes it impossible to put on football socks because it blocks circulation in the legs.

I have 2 bottles of 10mgx 100 pills, i plan to re use it at 30mg, and see if with test Enanthate / Cypionate i have the same problem.

Do you notified more energy / focus / strenght and vascularity with Stano ?

I think about food rich in electrolytes too, because i think when Stano dry the body, we lose lot potassium and other things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    End of cycle

Hydrate

I have enough winny to run longer but was thinking it was better to keep it short since I already been on cycle for 8 weeks? I guess I could extend a few weeks...