Few questions about cyp vs prop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Few questions about cyp vs prop

1. Which ester is cheaper to produce? So which would be more likely to be real?

2. So cyp has a 8ish day half life, Also meaning that it would be circulating for about 16 days With half the injected dose left roughly right? And Prop is about 4.5 days half life so about 9 total days circulation of the last hAlf of dose taken?

2nd question being said, Technically that would mean your testicles would return or begin to return working sooner on the test prop? Just trying to validate my own experimentation because I noticed on test sit around 16 days my sperm volume increased and my testicles started to come back...

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,719 Posts
    Rep Points

Any test is cheap to make and most likely not going to be faked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

What are you actually asking, what are your goals? How often are you willing to inject? You are correct that the Prop will clear quicker than the Cyp but you will still be shut down longer than 2 half lives. Another thing to keep in mind is that some people are allergic to prop.

The only instance I can think of where Prop is superior to Cyp would be if you need something to kick in or clear faster.

Regarding costs of production I have no clue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by metalmorphosis View Post
    What are you actually asking, what are your goals? How often are you willing to inject? You are correct that the Prop will clear quicker than the Cyp but you will still be shut down longer than 2 half lives. Another thing to keep in mind is that some people are allergic to prop.

The only instance I can think of where Prop is superior to Cyp would be if you need something to kick in or clear faster.

Regarding costs of production I have no clue.
    I disagree about the complete shut down thing, I recover right around the time the end of the second half life and itís dose dependent I believe and by recover I mean I feel my balls staying fuller and am able to ejaculate more often.

my goals Are to keep slowly putting on maintainable muscle, Which at my age and Weight lifting level which is advanced I only expect to get maybe a pound or two of muscle mass a year and still look little fuller and vascular thatís all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by M0nstar View Post
    I disagree about the complete shut down thing, I recover right around the time the end of the second half life and itís dose dependent I believe and by recover I mean I feel my balls staying fuller and am able to ejaculate more often.

my goals Are to keep slowly putting on maintainable muscle, Which at my age and Weight lifting level which is advanced I only expect to get maybe a pound or two of muscle mass a year and still look little fuller and vascular thatís all.
    Are you saying that you pct? Iíve seen a lot of your posts and that seems unrealistic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I donít think thereís a big difference in the ester as far as production cost is concerned. I think I saw a comment that said itís not often faked and Iíll disagree with that notion. Iíve seen lots of fake test passed to guys in the gym. Always good to have a good reliable source and keep him happy 😃 (I use Blowjobs and handies with all of mine. Itís only weird when we make eye contact

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    598 Posts
    Rep Points

2. So cyp has a 8ish day half life, Also meaning that it would be circulating for about 16 days With half the injected dose left roughly right? And Prop is about 4.5 days half life so about 9 total days circulation of the last hAlf of dose taken?

2nd question being said, Technically that would mean your testicles would return or begin to return working sooner on the test prop? Just trying to validate my own experimentation because I noticed on test sit around 16 days my sperm volume increased and my testicles started to come back...
    Both can and have been faked one not more than the other from what I have seen.

As far as half life it does not work like you think. Let's say its 100mg and 10 hour half life for instance. 10 hours your blood levels of the drug will be 50mg or 1/2. Now the next 1/2 life cuts the 50mg to 25mg so at 20 hours your down to 25mg then at 30 hours ...12.5 and so on til it's gone. That's my understanding of half life. If I'm wrong someone will correct me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by metalmorphosis View Post
    Another thing to keep in mind is that some people are allergic to prop.
    Can you explain what you mean by that? I feel like I might not be understanding you correctly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    598 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GearProRep View Post
    Can you explain what you mean by that? I feel like I might not be understanding you correctly.
    I bet he is thinking the pip some people get from prop is an allergic reaction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    Both can and have been faked one not more than the other from what I have seen.

As far as half life it does not work like you think. Let's say its 100mg and 10 hour half life for instance. 10 hours your blood levels of the drug will be 50mg or 1/2. Now the next 1/2 life cuts the 50mg to 25mg so at 20 hours your down to 25mg then at 30 hours ...12.5 and so on til it's gone. That's my understanding of half life. If I'm wrong someone will correct me.

You are correct sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Prop is just a tid bit cheaper but, either one could be fake or real, if a source pushes fake shit knowingly, then all of their shit is probably fake.

The half life works like this
    200mg test cyp will be 100mg,50mg,25mg,12.5mg,6.25mg and so on and so forth.

Yes, the test prop leaves your body quicker but, think of this, 0mg of a drug is 0mg of a drug no matter which drug it is.
    You may start recovering faster or slower than others, there isn't a definite time for recovery that covers everyone, what you feel is what you feel man, the best way to know for sure is of course BLOODWORK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Also, prop isn't ideal for long term use.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,775 Posts
    Rep Points

A faster ester injected smaller dosages more often is going to have a higher Total and Free Test level then a slower ester injected periodically.

For instance if you inject 100mgs of Prop ED compared to say 700mgs of CYP once a week. The Prop is going to have a far superior absorption,steady blood plasma and nitrogen retention, as well as a steady Total Testosterone level.

Think of Cyp or Enanthate. When you inject them, they peak at 24-48 hours and from there on out, its a downward decline in levels each and every day.

Also add Proviron at 25-50mgs ED to your regiment to increase free test levels in whatever compound you choose.

For me, my favorite Test is Sustanon. It is the most strategic of them all imo and supports the steady blood plasma levels you will hear me speak about all the time. A steady blood plasma level means better results and less side effects.

Fluctuation is the enemy.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,078 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post

Fluctuation is the enemy.
    I agree. Maybe I am crazy but for this reason I inject test cyp twice a week to keep fluctuation way down... Once the testosterone is hitting stride, doesn't much matter what version you are using.

With sust you have the fast acting prop to get the cycle going faster, but once blood saturation levels are hitting stride, IDK if their is a difference.

I use to get way more back acne when my estrogen fluctuated too much. I have zero now.

Just my input.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GearProRep View Post
    I know a couple of people other than myself who when using prop have a bad reaction. Flu like symptoms, severe night sweats, a ton of pain at the injection site etc. Not everyone reacts poorly its just something to keep in mind and not freak if you take it and feel awful. I switched back to cyp and have had zero issues.