• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BLM Co Founder Charles Wade was arrested for sex trafficking children in 2016

DragonNRG

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry for 2x post

Attachments

• 6963AE61-4C42-400A-B5C7-84B152ABBB4F.jpeg
    6963AE61-4C42-400A-B5C7-84B152ABBB4F.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 107
It’s not LeBron so you won’t see much media coverage

Attachments

• 3EDC7D1D-964A-4D76-BC05-F9023425D3AB.jpeg
    3EDC7D1D-964A-4D76-BC05-F9023425D3AB.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 103

Attachments

• 0968A893-05F5-47CB-9653-3CA994BAC92A.jpeg
    0968A893-05F5-47CB-9653-3CA994BAC92A.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 94
Yup, another hero to the Libturds...

This sociopath started a non profit organization called “Help or Hush” to traffic children.

Is anyone else aware of this?

Ferguson 2015
http://www.stlamerican.com/news/loc...cle_069d517e-d35a-11e4-b8a7-7b0660246018.html

Charged 2016
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.wa...s-wade-black-lives-matter-leader-charged-wit/

I didn’t know the details of this (May, 19 2016, worth mentioning this invite occurred under the obama administration) story but I had read about the leader of blm being involved in “trafficking” “he said he was invited to the white house for a blm movie screening, but did not attend" there’s no way this can go on without those in power knowing full well what is happening. imo, this story is just another piece of evidence on the very long list of evidence that proves trafficking is being facilitated at the highest levels of power, the laws need to change and these pieces of human garbage need to be eradicated from the planet.

I didn’t know the details of this (May, 19 2016, worth mentioning this invite occurred under the obama administration) story but I had read about the leader of blm being involved in “trafficking” “he said he was invited to the white house for a blm movie screening, but did not attend" there’s no way this can go on without those in power knowing full well what is happening. imo, this story is just another piece of evidence on the very long list of evidence that proves trafficking is being facilitated at the highest levels of power, the laws need to change and these pieces of human garbage need to be eradicated from the planet.

Like you said they all know and are all in on it, most likely there will be no real recourse due to his political affiliation.

Exposing BLM is a battle that can be won via social media,
it’s working and for that reason I will keep “virtue signaling”.

Last edited:
Something that has been put on the back burner. Need fact check then blast it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If there are ever volunteers needed to eradicate human traffickers, lemme know :)

#FAKENEWS!
Thats a good man right there.

If there are ever volunteers needed to eradicate human traffickers, lemme know :)
Thomas Jefferson is already dead, so that ships sailed.
Unfortunately there’s plenty more available today….

Now can we get our statues back..??
Z...
Dukes Of Hazzard Television GIF

Can we just bring her back😍

Back