• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

WTF Granabolic? Shame on you.

IML Gear Cream!
didnt he have some sort of heart issue before?
Nobody has heard from Custom in many days (think a week now) since he went in the hospital. Hopefully I'm wrong but think something is seriously wrong with him to be out this long.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There could be a different angle to this that might come to light.
giphy.gif

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Lmao. Praet is still going strong in fb groups.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Nobody has heard from Custom in many days (think a week now) since he went in the hospital. Hopefully I'm wrong but think something is seriously wrong with him to be out this long.

I’ve spoken to him. He’s still in the hospital. Got discharged and had to go back that night. He’s hoping to be released Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve spoken to him. He’s still in the hospital. Got discharged and had to go back that night. He’s hoping to be released Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's good news thanks for the update

GR & praetorian have been along well before most in this game & im sure both will still be here well after

dont hate the player. hate the game

most of you who buy from multiple shops , new shops etc have promoted & gave business to a renamed scammer & will most likely in the future. Maybe even shilled for them & ya dont even know it. lmfao

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I think there ia much more to the story of preatorian (sp?) then guys know.

My guess is they were never on this forum to begin with.

And it's a just a thought.

custom should chime in here, he is the most knowledgeable
I can only tell you what I know and what I was told. GR and Praetorian Gear got their gear from the same place it is obvious that GR doesnt believe the results or he would have removed the line a while ago. As far as sales go they tell me it hasnt effected them in any way shape or form. Their facebook group has several thousand members which hardly any believe the reports that were posted. Members there continue to post great bloodwork. To this day they are adamant that it was just an attempt to take down a lab which was designed by several members and 1 shop that paid for all the testing. I was given the name of the shop and the name of the member who did the testing but I will not post the name of the shop because to me it is hearsay. I am NOT defending Praet in any way but just replying to Heckler7s request. In the facebook group questions came up like why the member wouldn't share his email with the tester. The member was offered to send unopened vials to another source and praetorian would pay for everything up front, he refused. Also the questions came up about the other member who sent in samples in which he posted a picture of the samples sent, he got his results in under 4 days. Praetorian claims even if it was done by fedex it is absolutely impossible to get results that fast. Each sample was numbered and said what the samples contained. Since the testing they claim both testers have completely disappeared. That is all I know and once again in no way am I defending praet or questioning the members who sent in samples for testing.

Get Shredded!
I still have the test e 400 vial sample they sent..
Is that officially not G2g or was it batch specific?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
They never produced test-e at 400 mgs. Please post a pic Im curious about that

They never produced test-e at 400 mgs. Please post a pic Im curious about that
Maybe it was reg. I forget. I'll. Scope it out after work. N correct myself. And or post a Pic.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your hospital trip Custom and your health problems .honestly I am. You seem to be a stand up guy but smh. My question is to the Mods and forum followers: are Rep not accountable for bunk gear of who they Pimp ? New People need to know and understand that these Reps are getting rewarded for promoting said gear. Don't understand the process maybe I'm really to young too .. 50 is just a number , right? By no means am I making this personal just from accountably stand point. We are brothers in iron ,we need to have each other back no matter our status on the boards. BTW I have no gear from them or ever order from the.

Sorry to hear about your hospital trip Custom and your health problems .honestly I am. You seem to be a stand up guy but smh. My question is to the Mods and forum followers: are Rep not accountable for bunk gear of who they Pimp ? New People need to know and understand that these Reps are getting rewarded for promoting said gear. Don't understand the process maybe I'm really to young too .. 50 is just a number , right? By no means am I making this personal just from accountably stand point. We are brothers in iron ,we need to have each other back no matter our status on the boards. BTW I have no gear from them or ever order from the.

Reps don’t always know every single detail that goes on behind the scenes bro. We know a lot but not everything man. Things happen that we can’t control only try to help anyway we can and get you guys the answers you deserve, because like you said we are all brothers of this community.

Totally get Reps don't know everything that's going on but they should be held some what accountable. Don't you agree?

Reps do know more than members and are warned before they make a bad decision, but many do it anyways.

Members do not understand what goes on here at all.

You guys got to stop the group think and think for yourselves.

This is the black market and just about everybody here is unscrupulous, deceptive and lies.

Only bringing this up as you could imagine over my 25ys on boards saw lots of BS. Just trying to establish a flow of knowledge for the newbies. With the ban on raws this might happen more often

IML Gear Cream!
Do your own research, draw your own conclusions and hope you're not on the end of a labs good run, that about the size of it.

Totally get Reps don't know everything that's going on but they should be held some what accountable. Don't you agree?

To an extent I can see why you would say this. Personally I take the rep position very serious and always try to get any problems resolved ASAP and in a professional manner. My inbox at times is crammed with questions about products, what to cycle, when to cycle and so on. Sometimes I spend an hour or so answering everyone.

Not every lab keeps its reps fully in the know however. I’m lucky enough to rep a solid lab and have a solid team by my side. As much as we would like to reps don’t control it all my man.

Reps do know more than members and are warned before they make a bad decision, but many do it anyways.

Members do not understand what goes on here at all.

This is the black market and just about everybody here is unscrupulous, deceptive and lies.
Yeah, and at the very least they can smell the bullshit much sooner than other members.

When you see a rep quit, be very wary. It usually means something. Sometimes it's just legitimate person stuff or they don't have time to do it, but usually it's because they're catching on to bullshit and it's a way to give people a heads up.

Sounds like Nancy Pelosi

Back