• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle

Beast72

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If this is in the wrong section of the forum i am sorry for that. I have been PED free now for over 3 years and lately was thinking of trying another cycle. Here is what i have so far. Any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated and thank you.

weeks 1-4
sus 250 (250mg/week)

weeks 5-8
sus 250 (500mg/weel)

weeks 9-12
sus 250 (250mg/week)

Maybe start PCT 2 weeks after last pin with clomid.

I’m also curious about why the changes in doses. I believe in the less is more approach but 250mg/week seems pretty low to me, I’m not sure how much results you’ll see from that.

From my personal experience i wouldn't even mess with sust. Your dosages are like a roller coaster and is the least you want to do. Sust on its own its a roller coaster i cant imagine with the low/high/low approach. I would find another test like cyp/ena/iso/prop and stick with it consistently.

To me it doesn’t matter what test you use , I don’t use sust it has always been painful to me but I would not do anything he cycle like you have mentioned . Just go ahead and do the test at 500 the whole twelve weeks /

That’s gonna create a ton of ups and downs in test, Estrogen etc. I understand the thought of slowly titrate up and down but, it’s gonna works against you. You won’t get the benefit.

If you were doing TRt you could titrate up to 500mg over 2-3wks then at wk 12 titrate down. But you are not. 500mgx12 wks then pct.

3-2-1 go!

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.

Its been awhile and i want an effective 12 week mass building cycle.

Back