• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

San Francisco pays black women $15k for being pregnant

This is racist bullshit....again.

Bottom line, you can't afford to have a baby, you don't fucking have one!

Poor ppl have more children then middle income and rich ppl. In great part to education.

Not using protection, getting pregnant at will with no thought to how they will support another mouth to feed, college, etc.

Stupid low IQ blacks.

So much for equality...

Just imagine being a taxpayer in that wonderful city.

seems like a stimulus plan to get minorities to not abort babies

Seems like a way of to make more Democrat’s . Could you imagine the backlash and the rioting that would happen if they did the same for younger white women . I have an idea if they want to give away some money that they obviously have a ton of let’s give black women that much money for them to get their tubes tied or fix the men so they will stop having babies that they obviously can’t afford to have .

They should only be allowed to have the money if the father is around.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

well this is just outstanding- they already breed like bunnies, now we give them even more incentive to breed like crazy so they can get their funds and smoke their crack-
ya know, in my state, they are trying to pass a bill that if you make over a certain amount in your household, your tax percentage will go up and everyone that makes under said amount, their tax percentage will go down- its called the fair tax bill or some bullshit like that- its a fucking percentage- why rape people for making money- fair is not the right term- I get so fucking tired of this bullshit and handouts and feel sorry for me crap- so we just take from people because they happen to be successful?

fixed
Seems like a way of to make more Democrat’s . Could you imagine the blacklash and the rioting that would happen if they did the same for younger white women . I have an idea if they want to give away some money that they obviously have a ton of let’s give black women that much money for them to get their tubes tied or fix the men so they will stop having babies that they obviously can’t afford to have .

Too bad libtard blacks are so much louder than the conservative ones.

Back