• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Troubles Supinating Hand

shawn4425

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can someone lay a quick reason I'm having trouble supinating my left hand. No injuries, something is tight but I cant identify.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Are you using hgh? Please be be more specific, for people to offer you advice, it is helpful if you give us an example of what you can’t do.e.g exercise, range of motion, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you using hgh? Please be be more specific, for people to offer you advice, it is helpful if you give us an example of what you can’t do.e.g exercise, range of motion, etc

Nothing but a little test right now. Trying to deadlift, and I'm just having hard time fully supinating my hand. The underhand grip.

Thanks for the quick resposne

There could be a number of things going on... from arthritis to nerve damage to strains or tears

I’ve experienced tingling and tightness from water retention which made “gripping” a challenge but it was only temporary.

Here’s a link of the intricacies of the hand that may help figure it out

https://www.healthpages.org/anatomy-function/anatomy-hand-wrist/

There could be a number of things going on... from arthritis to nerve damage to strains or tears

I’ve experienced tingling and tightness from water retention which made “gripping” a challenge but it was only temporary.

Here’s a link of the intricacies of the hand that may help figure it out

https://www.healthpages.org/anatomy-function/anatomy-hand-wrist/

Thanks will look at. My tricep feels tight may just be my lat. No tingling. Gonna go roll my lat and tricep see if it helps.

Appreciate it. Always been scared of GH. Have diabetes in the fam and dont want to risk it.

Your supinator muscle is closer to your elbow. The biceps is also a weak supinator as well.

But it could be your pronator teres is tight which will restrict supination. Kind of like if your biceps were tight, you would have difficulty getting full elbow extension.

There are some stretches you can find online for sure.

One possiblity.

If it were a nerve, you would have nerve symptoms (weakness, pain, tingling, numbness) but not likely "tightness."

Your supinator muscle is closer to your elbow. The biceps is also a weak supinator as well.

But it could be your pronator teres is tight which will restrict supination. Kind of like if your biceps were tight, you would have difficulty getting full elbow extension.

One possiblity.

If it were a nerve, you would have nerve symptoms (weakness, pain, tingling, numbness) but not likely "tightness."

This^^

Also overdevelopment of muscles can cause this. My forearm muscles were so developed years back I couldn't supinate my hand but like half way.

Even still when I donate blood, every nurse tries to turn my arm straight and flat to the table and it simply doesn't happen LOL

You might just be too jacked!

One possiblity.

Thanks this sounds about right, I am having problems extending my elbow fully. I know it's not an injury, just couldnt pinpoint what I needed to stretch to alleviate. I kept trying to fully extend my arm and of course I felt my tricep, so.i assumed that's what it was.

Thanks

This^^

Also overdevelopment of muscles can cause this. My forearm muscles were so developed years back I couldn't supinate my hand but like half way.

Even still when I donate blood, every nurse tries to turn my arm straight and flat to the table and it simply doesn't happen LOL

You might just be too jacked!
I'm working on it for sure. My forearms have been getting a lot of work lately. I've been adding JM presses and my forearms get a lot of work that day. But I cant get full range because my forearms hit my biceps. Guess I have to find another way to add in another 15min of.mobility work.

Back