• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fake HGH

Henp010117

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ordered 6 HGH 100iu kits from a source I won’t mention. Tested one of the bottles and it’s popping positive on a pregnancy test.

How would you handle this situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought only hcg pops positive pregnancy. Are you sure ?

My point exactly. If it’s real hgh it should not be doing that

Ohhhh sorry I misread. Damn they scam you. They give you hcg

Is this from a source on this board?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I heard HCG dissolves instantly? GH should take a half a minute or so to break down? I reconstituted a couple vials from a source on here this week that seemed to dissolve really quick. Not sure if I should be concerned...

Whos gonna sell HCG as GH? There are many other peptides there which wouldnt test positive for HGC and you will never know what it is. Not to mention HCG isnt the cheapest thing out there.
My point exactly. If it’s real hgh it should not be doing that

IML Gear Cream!
I’m new to this forum. Where is the source list

I'm gonna take a guess and say they are not on our board.

Like I tell every single client I have.

Buy Orange tops from Iron Lion or do not speak to me.

If you order from somewhere else, not only do I not want to hear from you, but I also wont help you resolve.

At some point people need to be held accountable for their actions. You have great options and you try to save a few dollars and you bought HCG

Most expensive HCG you ever bought unless of course you pay Big Pharma.

Nope. Guys been around awhile though. I’m giving him a chance to make it right. If he doesn’t I will be sure and drop his name in this thread

Whos gonna sell HCG as GH? There are many other peptides there which wouldnt test positive for HGC and you will never know what it is. Not to mention HCG isnt the cheapest thing out there.

That's kind of what I'm thinking. And why would you think to test it with a pregnancy kit to begin with? Unless you already suspected it was HCG?

This wasn’t my first time going through this source. Gotten several orders and know several people that use him as well. This stuff felt different so I bought a preg test to see.

This wasn’t my first time going through this source. Gotten several orders and know several people that use him as well. This stuff felt different so I bought a preg test to see.

So did your boys start fluffing up and that's what made you think hcg?

Get Shredded!
I take hcg as well. I’m familiar with the process. Also order through this source but they are different colored tops that the growth.

The question is do I eat it or get my money back and if he won’t throw his name out there?

The question is do I eat it or get my money back and if he won’t throw his name out there?

It's been a couple days since we had any real drama, so I say bring it out. Seriously though, if you have proof and are willing to go through the grilling, this kind of thing needs brought to light. I'm assuming (as will others) you're actually someone else and started a gimmick account with the intention of doing this any way. And it's not like guys are making their own gh. So source was probably duped as well.

Unfortunately you need more proof than a positive pregnancy test. Schedule a blood draw to test your GH and IGF serum and come back to complain when those numbers are at your baseline level. I would tell you to fuck off if you came at me with a pregnancy test trying to claim the gh is HCG. That would be the least likely drug used that a source would use to fake HGH with. Blood work or third party testing is your only option on proving yourself here without a shadow of a doubt.

Unfortunately you need more proof than a positive pregnancy test. Schedule a blood draw to test your GH and IGF serum and come back to complain when those numbers are at your baseline level. I would tell you to fuck off if you came at me with a pregnancy test trying to claim the gh is HCG. That would be the least likely drug used that a source would use to fake HGH with. Blood work or third party testing is your only option on proving yourself here without a shadow of a doubt.
He posted yesterday that he is new with little experience. I doubt he knows about IGF serum levels.

He posted yesterday that he is new with little experience. I doubt he knows about IGF serum levels.

New to the HGH game yes. But been dealing with other juice for a long time. I’m familiar with the testing. Sorry for the delay guys. I’m the process of moving into a new place and all this got out on hold for a few days. Kind of the least of my worries at the moment. However, i have been in contact with source and we are working through it. Still not sure the outcome but stay tuned

I heard HCG dissolves instantly? GH should take a half a minute or so to break down? I reconstituted a couple vials from a source on here this week that seemed to dissolve really quick. Not sure if I should be concerned...

Not necessarily

10vials of hcg is worth more then 10 vials of HgH ( generic )

Back