• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fake HGH

Not where I get my stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe he is talking wholesale, not retail. So in other words, a source who buys in big bulk will spend less on a kit of generic HGH than he will on 10 vials of HCG. You are buying in retail, so the pricing is different. But with that said, you can get those prices by buying in bulk from iron lion on their orange tops.

Question. I’m not able to get labs where I live. I have gh from 2 different sponsors. One gives me terrible carpal tunnel. I can’t even hold my coffee mug in the morning. The other sponsors stuff hardly makes my arm numb at all. Could indicate the gh with the worse side effects is better?

Question. I’m not able to get labs where I live. I have gh from 2 different sponsors. One gives me terrible carpal tunnel. I can’t even hold my coffee mug in the morning. The other sponsors stuff hardly makes my arm numb at all. Could indicate the gh with the worse side effects is better?

In my experience, high quality HGH gives me harsher side effects.

So I will say "it is possible" that what you are thinking might be accurate.

"Might be" is the key here. There is nothing definitive to say that you might not get sides on quality HGH. There are just too many variables.

Hell I have had clients get no sides on say 400mgs of tren a week, and then I use the very identical same brand and 50mg shot gives me every side effect on Earth.

Unfortunately we cannot answer your question so simply.

Here’s a question

What is the difference between black and blue top gh. Hupharma source

Update

My mistake guys. I run test cruise dose and hcg as well as hgh. I pin the hcg and hgh with the same pin and I mix the bottles with the same pin. I think when I sprayed the test with hgh the needle had hcg Im it cause the test to pop. Sorry for the confusion gentlemen.

Also I am not in the forum as another name. I am new. Somewhat know what I am doing but still a lot to learn as well. Always like learning new things. Source is solid though. No complaints otherwise.

Again...my apologies for all the drama

Back