• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New here

jayvin37

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys/brothers, 1st day here and would like to introduce myself . 38yr old started early with lifting and training due to sports , played college football until messsed up shoulder , still continue to workout as it’s a lifestyle and keeps me out of trouble, and what chick doesn’t like a buff,cut,stronger dude .. have gained some knowledge over the years but there is ALWAYS something new to learn !!!!!! Excited to be here

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome to ASF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Hi! I'm a longtime natural weightlifter who has started using gear the past year and have been using test E and Test C pretty consistently along with trying Anavar and Dbol with pretty good results compared to doing it forever naturally and loved the results. My question is I have cycled off of Dbol about a month ago but have continued using Test C, I was on Dbol for 6-7 weeks but how long should you cycle off before you start a new cycle of Dbol?

Welcome to ASF , it's great to have you here... Be sure to read the forum rules and navigate around, check out all the sections that are loaded with great topics.
If there's anything you need please be sure to reach out the community..

Back