• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Making blends

netoob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So if I wanted to make 100ml of

200mg Test E
50mg Test P

Do you simply account for the additional powder displacement and adjust the ba/bb or do you create two separate 50ml finished products and mix them?

Sorry I could t find anything using search.

Just add both compounds at once. Then add BA, BB and carrier oil. If your using a "calculator" then go with the highest powder displacement. I use a simpler method. Add raws BA and BB. Then after mixing I just fill up the beaker to appropriate level with carrier oil (i.e. the 100mL line). There is not really a huge need to adjust the BB percentage. I feel like your going to overcomplicate it if your trying to make one compound with 15% BB and another with 18% BB then try to figure out how to adjust the two.

Your mix would look like this- (using a standard 2/20 ratio)

20g Test Enanthate
5g Test Propionate
2mL BA
20mL BB
54.43mL Carrier oil (using BassKiller calculator) or just fill to 100mL line
Filter

That make sense.

You are correct, I am over complicating it. I assumed the ba/bb amount would need adjusted for the displacement of the second/third powders.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back