• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First time but 2nd time pinning quad... Wtf

Twk303

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So the first time I tried years back it stung so bad, I pulled out, changed the pin and pounded the ass like norm.

Well today I was like, ight, I ain't a puss anymore I'll pins quad again but different approach.

It went so freaking smooth, pushed 3cc in and was like damn, legit af. New fav spot.

Well slowly during the day I noticed It started getting sore in the area and it dropping to the knee and rising a bit on the quad. Now that's its been 12 hours it hurts bad... Like I got a massive Charlie horse... 😂 😂 😂 😂

Is this normal for virgin muscle like this?

Thanks guys for the input

It's normal. Minus the pain going to your knee. Wtf. There are a ton of videos that show you where to inject.

Outside thigh at a 90?

And please don't ever say Pounding the Ass like normal again.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

So the first time I tried years back it stung so bad, I pulled out, changed the pin and pounded the ass like norm.

Well today I was like, ight, I ain't a puss anymore I'll pins quad again but different approach.

It went so freaking smooth, pushed 3cc in and was like damn, legit af. New fav spot.

Well slowly during the day I noticed It started getting sore in the area and it dropping to the knee and rising a bit on the quad. Now that's its been 12 hours it hurts bad... Like I got a massive Charlie horse...

Is this normal for virgin muscle like this?

Thanks guys for the input

This happens to me despite pinning quads for a while. What I try to do is pin my hip flexor.

For me, it also depends on what compound I’m pinning. TNE always in my hip flexor, no issues. Test Cyp I’ll put anywhere.

If the pain is through out your entire thigh, try a TENS unit. Probably all in my head but it helped with the pain.

- - Epstein didn’t kill himself - -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's normal. Minus the pain going to your knee. Wtf. There are a ton of videos that show you where to inject.

Outside thigh at a 90?

😂 😂 😂 OK ok no pounding the ass.

Just tightness to the knee.

Yes I've watched tons of videos, left leg, top of quad, slide to the left about 10oclock and pinned there.

Like I said it was hella smooth. No pain at all. How sensitive is the muscle if you wiggle the needle a smidge left to right, you know just from movement or squeezing

I’ve got a buddy that has the same problem. Quad shots turn into big, red, softball looking lumps in his quad. Happens every time. Some muscles just don’t like it, no matter what.

Mine get alittle sore and tight but nothing crazy. I can still train legs like that. More of just an inconvenience. I’m trying to get the courage to hit the VG tho.

When I first started pinning quads I could not pin 3ml without limping around a little for a couple days. Then someone said to try splitting 1.5ml in each leg and pip went away.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

When I first started pinning quads I could not pin 3ml without limping around a little for a couple days. Then someone said to try splitting 1.5ml in each leg and pip went away.

VG is my go to. So easy to hit, supports high volume. Once you do it, you will feel so much better about it going forward. It's a very dense muscle, the key is to relax and resist the urge to shift your weight to the side you are pinning. Keep your weight on your left leg, while standing and pin the right side.

Shift right and left before pinning to locate the spot.

In my old age of 46 I don't pin alot of oil. I pretty much pin all subq almost daily now. Takes a little longer to draw though. If I dont heat the oil a little it takes a little over 3 min to draw 1ml so you need some patience.

IML Gear Cream!
Ah yeah...you pushed 3 friggin cc into a virgin muscle. What did you expect? Lol a sensitive one at that.

Start smaller with compounds that aren't as pippy, maybe up to 1.5cc.once they get broke in you can start increasing the volume.

They still always kinda suck, but they're easy to use

My guys, I appreciate you all with the info... I'm going to pin the glute Wednesday morning and then Friday night I'll swing to splitting both quads. I might like that flow a bit more.

I hate pinning quads. Its the only place I ever get squirters. Run into a nerve about half the time too. Fuck quads. I like how my quad sweep looks the couple days after though.

I never use anything over 1.5ml per injection no matter where I’m pinning. For me less is better.

yeah man...me too...one of these day I'll man up and pin VG...just seems like a small target area.
After 3 years I finally pinned the VG. I always did quads which I hate because Ibalways hit a fucking nerve. Also my delts I pinned a lot. So I did the VG last week for the first time. Why the hell did I wait this long to do this. It is so easy. You dont feel barley anything . Now thays it. It makes doing eod or ed shots easier now. So what Im saying is dont wait do it youll be very happy you did..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dave Palumbo says it best in his quad pinning video. No one has a problem pinning quads until they do.

yeah man,just think 3 ccs is too much for quads. if u want to do 3 ccs, i'd stick to the old gluteus maximus-alot of guys will say don't do over 1.5 ccs no matter where u pin. but i do 3 all the time, just stick to the glutes-just me-good luck!( btw,agree w/garlic on the 800 mgs of ibuprofen and maybe a little heat for the pain)

Well I took some ibuprofen and used a heating pad then iced for a few hours, went to bed... Woke up in massive sweets, like I haven't broke a sweet in the night on gear in ever, last night I was soaked. I think I forsure tossed my body in a WTF mood.
I can walk today, just a little stiff and mobility is better then going to bed last night. Lol.

I'll give my other quad with the same left a try on Friday or Monday. I want to see if it was a fluke/mental and maybe more at 9oclock when pinning.
I'm only pushing cyp, eq and mast

After 3 years I finally pinned the VG. I always did quads which I hate because Ibalways hit a fucking nerve. Also my delts I pinned a lot. So I did the VG last week for the first time. Why the hell did I wait this long to do this. It is so easy. You dont feel barley anything . Now thays it. It makes doing eod or ed shots easier now. So what Im saying is dont wait do it youll be very happy you did..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I’m still trying to figure out where the f this site is.... watched a bunch of videos but they all show it done on a 1/4 dummy laying on the table

Get Shredded!
I’m still trying to figure out where the f this site is.... watched a bunch of videos but they all show it done on a 1/4 dummy laying on the table

From what I’m told if you stand up, look at your hips, pick your foot up and turn it in you’ll see a muscle at your hip flex. That’s the spot. Someone correct me if I’m wrong here please...

Yea man, I was blasting Sus 350 extra strength. No matter where I put the oil it would fuck my shit up. I found for me lower dosages more frequent just to introduce the compound to my virgin body went a lot better. 3cc is hella oil too. I had peg legs and couldn’t put socks on for like 4 weeks because the pip was so bad.

I started lower doses more often, warming the oil, and my technique naturally got better. I would let the pin sit in my leg or glute for 15-30seconds before pulling it out. I would do light movement targeting that muscle group to just stretch the muscle out. Recently I started doing all of that and massage gunning any pip I have.

My quads and glutes can actually tolerate more oil now with zero pip whatsoever. The small more frequent doses I think are what did it for me. Then once the pip went away went to a normal 3 days a week instead of EOD, now I could handle less frequent injections. But still prefer 3 days a week. Pinning doesn’t bother me.

Also! Take note of the length and gauge of your syringes. That will take a toll on your body. I was doing 1.5inch 23 gauge. Now I really like these 25g 1inch pins. They work great and are a little more forgiving on the depth and leakage that can take place after frequent injections.

Keep an eye on your injection sites. BE CLEAN! ALCOHOL WIPE EVERYTHING! DONT LET STERILE THINGS TOUCH ANYTHING QUESTIONABLE.

(Still a newbie if I provided and false/misleading information and/or anyone with more experience has anything to add or take away please correct me it’ll only help me more too!)

76ab025d582af8382089e2e5174eae8a.jpg

VG Site. In between the B section

Max

So my crappy description was kind of right lol

It was a good one. I traced my hand and cut it out to find the spot the first couple times. A nurse showed me.

Max

Last edited:

Outside thigh at a 90?

thanks for the last part. Had me laughing at 530am

My guys, I appreciate you all with the info... I'm going to pin the glute Wednesday morning and then Friday night I'll swing to splitting both quads. I might like that flow a bit more.

Yes definitely a good idea. Make sure not to pound that ass too, lmao bro you had me dying laughing when I read that shit. But seriously good luck with the pinning. Thanks for the laugh

In my old age of 46 I don't pin alot of oil. I pretty much pin all subq almost daily now. Takes a little longer to draw though. If I dont heat the oil a little it takes a little over 3 min to draw 1ml so you need some patience.

need to buy you some 1ml interchangeable barrels/luer locks.. fuck drawin with slin pins or back fillin. u can get a yrs worth for under 100 bucks easy. few boxes of 18mg draw pins & then get whatever slin tip u prefer . 1 & 3ml barrels & ur gtg. For IM the 27g 1 1/4 were my fav on 1ml it was smooth pushin. on 3ml not so much. 25g is about the smallest i could get away with without extra prep

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

   OK ok no pounding the ass.

Just tightness to the knee.

Yes I've watched tons of videos, left leg, top of quad, slide to the left about 10oclock and pinned there.

Like I said it was hella smooth. No pain at all. How sensitive is the muscle if you wiggle the needle a smidge left to right, you know just from movement or squeezing

I'm pinning quads currently and having the exact same issue. My knees get really tight and hurt. I'm about to pin and im gonna try VG with a 25 instead of 23

Back