• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

It is time

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to do my first show in December if it doesn't get canceled.
Classic physique.
I'm 32 5ft 7 1/2
Currently small
Been on trt for years 200 mg a week

Definitely getting some test cyp and tren Ace
Possibly dbol,
Provi
Aromasin
Npp or deca

I don't know for sure yet, anyone who has some advice on specifics feel free, I'm just trying to grow again.

Welcome home. I believe I took care of you very email.

Looking to grow...I would suggest the TPP/NPP Blend.

Classic physique.
I'm 32 5ft 7 1/2
Currently small

Possibly dbol,
Provi
Aromasin
Npp or deca

I don't know for sure yet, anyone who has some advice on specifics feel free, I'm just trying to grow again.

Welcome home. I believe I took care of you via email.

Looking to grow...I would suggest the TPP/NPP Blend.

You did, thank you.
I want to have a lot of test because I only get 200 mg a week which is great but, I want to be able to cruise at 500 for a bit while I save up my prescription stuff.
I'll get test c for sure
Npp since I've never tried it and heard great things from everyone here over the years, maybe 300 a week?
Dbol to get that boost on growth early on and I really want to feel this well being feeling everyone talks about on dbol.
I think tren ace is a must the last few weeks before the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
300 per week of NPP is a nice little bump.

To be honest bro, I would highly recommend you get some guidance from a knowledgeable coach that could help you meet your goals.

You did, thank you.
I want to have a lot of test because I only get 200 mg a week which is great but, I want to be able to cruise at 500 for a bit while I save up my prescription stuff.
I'll get test c for sure
Npp since I've never tried it and heard great things from everyone here over the years, maybe 300 a week?
Dbol to get that boost on growth early on and I really want to feel this well being feeling everyone talks about on dbol.
I think tren ace is a must the last few weeks before the show.

300 per week of NPP is a nice little bump.

To be honest bro, I would highly recommend you get some guidance from a knowledgeable coach that could help you meet your goals.

I'm gymless at the moment, so I can't fully utilize a coach, I'm already technically overreaching financially by chasing this dream of mine.
I'm poor as fuck bro, haha. I have some dumbbells, a bench, a cool band setup, a wife and kids to squat while I hold heavy dumbbells, I have real food, appetite, a small chance it may be that I have but, it's still a chance and I'm gonna take it before I lose it.

I get advice from a pro coach with a shit ton of wins, just advice, he's pretty busy and I've never even stepped on a stage so I'm fortunate to have him give me any of his time, especially for free. I have no idea what to do with water once it's almost show time, he said it's not just shedding the water out but, having water pulled into the muscle so you stay full, idk, I'm stoned a lot now and have a lot to figure out.
December is Hella close though and even though I've been told I'm a "hyper responder" I know I don't know shit, I'm just fucking fortunate to still look good with the time I've taken off.

I know I just have to commit to this shit if I'm gonna keep telling everyone to chase their dreams no matter what and life isn't shit without passion, I'm 32, I have about 8 years to get to the Olympia and win, that's my fucking goal and I might lose a lot, shows and my sanity but, sometimes you have to lose in order to learn how to win and fuck sanity, shits overrated.

Get your priorities in check my brother.....wife and kids always come first....they need you bro...healthy and for the long time. My two cents.

I'm gymless at the moment, so I can't fully utilize a coach, I'm already technically overreaching financially by chasing this dream of mine.
I'm poor as fuck bro, haha. I have some dumbbells, a bench, a cool band setup, a wife and kids to squat while I hold heavy dumbbells, I have real food, appetite, a small chance it may be that I have but, it's still a chance and I'm gonna take it before I lose it.

I get advice from a pro coach with a shit ton of wins, just advice, he's pretty busy and I've never even stepped on a stage so I'm fortunate to have him give me any of his time, especially for free. I have no idea what to do with water once it's almost show time, he said it's not just shedding the water out but, having water pulled into the muscle so you stay full, idk, I'm stoned a lot now and have a lot to figure out.
December is Hella close though and even though I've been told I'm a "hyper responder" I know I don't know shit, I'm just fucking fortunate to still look good with the time I've taken off.

I know I just have to commit to this shit if I'm gonna keep telling everyone to chase their dreams no matter what and life isn't shit without passion, I'm 32, I have about 8 years to get to the Olympia and win, that's my fucking goal and I might lose a lot, shows and my sanity but, sometimes you have to lose in order to learn how to win and fuck sanity, shits overrated.

Get your priorities in check my brother.....wife and kids always come first....they need you bro...healthy and for the long time. My two cents.
I'm a little confused with how my priorities need adjusting just because I don't want to spend the money on a coach. Are you saying I should abandon my goal just because I don't have the money others have? I would be a lame ass husband and father if I just gave up on my passion, my family believes in my dream, it's our dream. I don't neglect them, my daughter, son and wife all hang out with me and help me when I'm lifting and I teach them how to lift in-between sets, help them do pull ups on the bar, teach them about eating correctly. We have no real way to get out of poverty, I've put money aside for this, we all eat, up until recently the kids always ate more than me, we all have more than we need, I just don't want to waste money on a coach when the gym is closed.
The sanity thing was just a joke bro, I'm already insane, lol.

I was awarded primary custody of my son a few years back, my fiance at the time claimed she was all for it, I had just started a second job at ups which was going to be my career, that was huge for me, then, fiance dipped out and I fucking handled my shit like a God damn viking! My ex tried to make it as hard as possible for me to keep my son and so did life (it seemed) no child support, 2 jobs, my lil guy in daycare and with a nanny at my place in the evening while I worked my way up at ups which paid me less than I had to pay my nanny. My ex took me back to court and tried to say I was in no position to keep my son on my own, when asked by the judge to explain why, lol, the judge laughed her ass off, told her to stop talking, praised me for being a bad ass and that was that. My first job let me go eventually because they knew I planned on leaving to be a driver at ups, that fucked all my plans up, I couldn't afford to pay a nanny anymore so I could work at ups until they promoted me, so I went on leave and drove for lyft ( fuck lyft) had a friend help watch my boy and his mom got every weekend for a while instead of just 2 while I drove nonstop for lyft and slept in my car in SF so I didn't waste gas on the commute home. I eventually met my now wife, we moved in together and became a family. I kept my own life from falling apart since I was 13 in the face of so much bullshit, I've seen men crumble into nothing from far less, my father being one of those.

My point is, if I can't handle a little bodybuilding and still be there for my family then I'm a fucking bitch and don't deserve a family. My family always comes first and they are going to know that life is pointless if we don't have any passion, if we don't "reach for the stars"

I do appreciate your input though and please don't think I'm upset, I guess I just haven't told that story in a minute and wanted to write it out, as messy as it is, I think you get it.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

What you're explaining is called LIFE..it comes in all shapes and flavors..be worried when$ can't solve a problem..Home life can sideline a cycle faster than a wet boy toy..or an out-of-work boy scout leader.. pardon the humor..but Church is a solid guy that I personally trust...

What you're explaining is called LIFE..it comes in all shapes and flavors..be worried when$ can't solve a problem..Home life can sideline a cycle faster than a wet boy toy..or an out-of-work boy scout leader.. pardon the humor..but Church is a solid guy that I personally trust...
Yes, I was explaining MY life because I was told I need to fix my priorities or whatever.
Be worried when $ can't solve a problem? Wtf, be worried when you think money is the answer to your problems.
Yes, life can sideline a cycle, ok. Been there, done that.
Church seems solid and I'm putting my trust in him.

I swear I just posted about getting ready for a show, I really don't need life advice, although I appreciate any time anyone takes to respond.

Classic physique.
I'm 32 5ft 7 1/2
Currently small

Possibly dbol,
Provi
Aromasin
Npp or deca

Let me elaborate on this as well,
I have done cycles too.
This isn't my first rodeo

I've just never prepped for a show.

IML Gear Cream!
I like your inspiration and motivation.

Dealing with adversity and overcoming hardship that is making you stronger.

While dreams of being Mr. Olympia is great, I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. Looking at your stats I think your height is already working against you. End by the looks of it, an Ectomorph.... And at 32 years old, if you were going to make it? You would have made it by now.

The money and time these professionals spend at the Olympia level is very high. Only shot you have is lottery or a sponsor. Odds are about the same for each.

Realistically take a hard look at your self and your situation.

Get into a trade. Put hard work into getting licensed as a plumber, electrician, roofer, etc. You can always do shows as a hobby and enjoy the lifestyle.

Earning a living being a pro Mr. Olympia? Not going to happen.

Not trying to shoot you down. It's just not wise to chase a dream much of your adult life and have your family sacrifice in the meanwhile is fucking selfish.

I like your inspiration and motivation.

Dealing with adversity and overcoming hardship that is making you stronger.

While dreams of being Mr. Olympia is great, I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. Looking at your stats I think your height is already working against you. End by the looks of it, an Ectomorph.... And at 32 years old, if you were going to make it? You would have made it by now.

The money and time these professionals spend at the Olympia level is very high. Only shot you have is lottery or a sponsor. Odds are about the same for each.

Realistically take a hard look at your self and your situation.

Get into a trade. Put hard work into getting licensed as a plumber, electrician, roofer, etc. You can always do shows as a hobby and enjoy the lifestyle.

Earning a living being a pro Mr. Olympia? Not going to happen.

Not trying to shoot you down. It's just not wise to chase a dream much of your adult life and have your family sacrifice in the meanwhile is fucking selfish.

I appreciate your response, I can tell you actually read and thought about what I was saying. Thank you.

I've never actually put full effort into trying to make it, I always ended up pushing it aside for my son as a single father with full custody. Things have changed, my family doesn't sacrifice anything or suffer from this. I think this came off as me just doing nothing other than bodybuilding while my wife works or some shit, that is not and will never be the case.
When my wife lost her job last year I just worked more.

I think there are very successful pros in different classes at my height but, you are spot on with not getting my hopes up, it is a fucking long shot.
I am not putting all my eggs in one basket with this.
I want to get into personal training, so I am studying a lot before I get a certification to train, I don't want to be a cookie cutter trainer either, nor do I want to be a "bodybuilding" coach, I just want to offer anyone a quality service that they can afford so they can better themselves.

I have to have an income, a career, I get that but, Even if I said fuck bodybuilding, fuck gear at this moment in my life, I wouldn't be able to afford a trade school, I can't even get a fucking grant for community College or financial aid. I can go work for the man and just get by, work my life away for someone else, or I can take a shot and build something of my own, something that will eventually help others.

I want to eventually start a non-profit that will directly help families/children in need.
I will need exposure to get my plan recognized by people who have the resources. Bodybuilding can get me that exposure if I fucking dominate and get some help along the way.
This isn't about the lifestyle for me, it's about the struggle, the climb from the gutter, defying the odds.

The reality is this, if I had the determination and confidence in myself 25 years ago that I have now, along with some guidance, I could have done anything and my son and daughter need to learn to live with passion, to have a dream and fucking chase it down because without that they are at risk of living a boring ass life as a little worker ant and being secretly depressed inside because of the damn rat race, kids learn from what they see us do.

To be honest, my wife actually pushed me to do this after I tried to back out because of the odds.
She knows the risks, we have many backup plans, we aren't hurting because I'm pursuing this.

I have a zoom meeting in a minute, so I'm gonna cut this off here.
Thank you again for your input and thoughtfulness.

Long time user of Gear Church, and not that active on the posting. Hell my first post, but saw this and have to give my two cents.

You put on one of your post that your broke. Yes, broke to you may mean 2k in the checkings, we don't know. Competing is a different animal, and I'll root you on if that's what you want to do! Check this out, depending on the show day you are cutting it close to starting prep. No gym putting yourself even further behind! Some of the questions you put out there, a coach is highly recommended!

Things to think about, you didn't mention your weight at 5'7" 1/2 your cap is 182lbs. If your near that, you will need to recomp to stand a chance. Food, you will be looking at over a bill a week just on food. Supplements you will need other than gear are things to keep organs and digestive systems working properly. You don't want kidney issues when

its time to pull water. Which there are many ways to do so, and some included other supps. Again a coach highly recommended, you don't want to land on a hospital bed when you should be stepping on stage. Then you have posing fees, which a good posing coach runs about 50-70 bucks a session. Yes, you can do it on your own from youtube

videos, you won't stand a chance on stage with someone who has a coach. Being classic if your posing isn't on point you wont make the night show! Organization card fees 120-125 Competition fees 100-150 per entry tanning 100-150. My preps average about 5k per prep. A goal to reach Olympia in 7 years, lets be realistic. Unless you have insane

genetics its highly impossible. There's some of us that are going into our 3rd even fourth year hitting nationals, placing 3rd missing the pro card by 1 place. Let me tell you everyone who steps on stage at nationals is on point! Its not impossible but you really have to look at your goals and be realistic with them. Biggest piece of advice i give to anyone

wanting to be a bodybuilder don't rush the process and don't get your feelings hurt with criticism! In this sport we are criticize each day especially by coach potatoes, you have to be a duck let roll off your back! I wish you the best of luck, i just wanted to give my friendly two cents.

Let me elaborate on this as well,
I have done cycles too.
This isn't my first rodeo

I've just never prepped for a show.

I have, and depending on your current condition, you will need anywhere between 8 and 12 weeks to prep. So if you're currently a jacked and lean185lbs, your December competition is totally doable. But then there's the issue with your inability to hire a prep coach, which in my opinion is just as important, if not more, than your prep cycle

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Long time user of Gear Church, and not that active on the posting. Hell my first post, but saw this and have to give my two cents.

You put on one of your post that your broke. Yes, broke to you may mean 2k in the checkings, we don't know. Competing is a different animal, and I'll root you on if that's what you want to do! Check this out, depending on the show day you are cutting it close to starting prep. No gym putting yourself even further behind! Some of the questions you put out there, a coach is highly recommended!

Things to think about, you didn't mention your weight at 5'7" 1/2 your cap is 182lbs. If your near that, you will need to recomp to stand a chance. Food, you will be looking at over a bill a week just on food. Supplements you will need other than gear are things to keep organs and digestive systems working properly. You don't want kidney issues when

its time to pull water. Which there are many ways to do so, and some included other supps. Again a coach highly recommended, you don't want to land on a hospital bed when you should be stepping on stage. Then you have posing fees, which a good posing coach runs about 50-70 bucks a session. Yes, you can do it on your own from youtube

videos, you won't stand a chance on stage with someone who has a coach. Being classic if your posing isn't on point you wont make the night show! Organization card fees 120-125 Competition fees 100-150 per entry tanning 100-150. My preps average about 5k per prep. A goal to reach Olympia in 7 years, lets be realistic. Unless you have insane

genetics its highly impossible. There's some of us that are going into our 3rd even fourth year hitting nationals, placing 3rd missing the pro card by 1 place. Let me tell you everyone who steps on stage at nationals is on point! Its not impossible but you really have to look at your goals and be realistic with them. Biggest piece of advice i give to anyone

wanting to be a bodybuilder don't rush the process and don't get your feelings hurt with criticism! In this sport we are criticize each day especially by coach potatoes, you have to be a duck let roll off your back! I wish you the best of luck, i just wanted to give my friendly two cents.

The show is like 10 weeks away, I pretty much expect to lose, it's a big show
But, I was told if I'm ever going to do it then I need to get my feet wet first.
I'm aware of costs on everything and am looking for someone to help with at least the last couple weeks, I can sign up for the show later if my guy tells me I have a chance.
Thank you for your input.

I'm just saying don't be reckless with your goal....crazy high dosages and a "whatever it takes atitiude". You can have your goal but you need to set limits for which you will need exceed. That's all...be safe.

I'm a little confused with how my priorities need adjusting just because I don't want to spend the money on a coach. Are you saying I should abandon my goal just because I don't have the money others have? I would be a lame ass husband and father if I just gave up on my passion, my family believes in my dream, it's our dream. I don't neglect them, my daughter, son and wife all hang out with me and help me when I'm lifting and I teach them how to lift in-between sets, help them do pull ups on the bar, teach them about eating correctly. We have no real way to get out of poverty, I've put money aside for this, we all eat, up until recently the kids always ate more than me, we all have more than we need, I just don't want to waste money on a coach when the gym is closed.
The sanity thing was just a joke bro, I'm already insane, lol.

I was awarded primary custody of my son a few years back, my fiance at the time claimed she was all for it, I had just started a second job at ups which was going to be my career, that was huge for me, then, fiance dipped out and I fucking handled my shit like a God damn viking! My ex tried to make it as hard as possible for me to keep my son and so did life (it seemed) no child support, 2 jobs, my lil guy in daycare and with a nanny at my place in the evening while I worked my way up at ups which paid me less than I had to pay my nanny. My ex took me back to court and tried to say I was in no position to keep my son on my own, when asked by the judge to explain why, lol, the judge laughed her ass off, told her to stop talking, praised me for being a bad ass and that was that. My first job let me go eventually because they knew I planned on leaving to be a driver at ups, that fucked all my plans up, I couldn't afford to pay a nanny anymore so I could work at ups until they promoted me, so I went on leave and drove for lyft ( fuck lyft) had a friend help watch my boy and his mom got every weekend for a while instead of just 2 while I drove nonstop for lyft and slept in my car in SF so I didn't waste gas on the commute home. I eventually met my now wife, we moved in together and became a family. I kept my own life from falling apart since I was 13 in the face of so much bullshit, I've seen men crumble into nothing from far less, my father being one of those.

My point is, if I can't handle a little bodybuilding and still be there for my family then I'm a fucking bitch and don't deserve a family. My family always comes first and they are going to know that life is pointless if we don't have any passion, if we don't "reach for the stars"

I do appreciate your input though and please don't think I'm upset, I guess I just haven't told that story in a minute and wanted to write it out, as messy as it is, I think you get it.

I'm just saying don't be reckless with your goal....crazy high dosages and a "whatever it takes atitiude". You can have your goal but you need to set limits for which you will need exceed. That's all...be safe.

That is solid advice! I prefer to stay pretty low on dosages, not over 500 a week on test if I'm blasting, the npp sounds good at 300 but, then I would lower my test to probably 300, I'll run the dbol first at probably 30mg a day split into 2 or 3 doses with my test pretty low, like 300, so the dbol can do it's thing, then After 3-4 weeks I will drop the dbol and start the npp..just a rough idea but, you get it, I will be smart, I want to be here for my family as long as I can. And I get bloods drawn pretty often, never any high or low flags.
Thank you very much for your words and time.

Didn't mean anything disrespect nor trying to lecture you on life...life does that on it's own..a friend told me years ago..a problem is something money can't solve...and 20 years later it came true...Brother we are all here to help each other..so when Cancer knocked on my door,what my friend said hit home.. sorry I came off as an Ass..my apologies..Godspeed

Didn't mean anything disrespect nor trying to lecture you on life...life does that on it's own..a friend told me years ago..a problem is something money can't solve...and 20 years later it came true...Brother we are all here to help each other..so when Cancer knocked on my door,what my friend said hit home.. sorry I came off as an Ass..my apologies..Godspeed

No apologies necessary brother and much respect to you, I had a feeling you meant something like that and I thank you for your clarification.

BTW that Ava is my Wolf-hybrid,he's probably saved me 10+ times..and that's a full size bed..Good luck Brother,hope things calm down a little on your end.. I have to find the beauty in all that comes my way,didn't say it was always easy,but it's always there..

Get Shredded!
BTW that Ava is my Wolf-hybrid,he's probably saved me 10+ times..and that's a full size bed..Good luck Brother,hope things calm down a little on your end.. I have to find the beauty in all that comes my way,didn't say it was always easy,but it's always there..
I look forward to the day my family and I have a dog, we would definitely want something like yours, definitely man's best friend.
At the moment we are in an apartment so we just have a bearded dragon, haha, he's cool but, a few dogs would be great.
Things have calmed down in my life, I met my now wife last year, she had an 11 yr old daughter and I had my son who was 4 at the time and we just hit it off, like a mini Brady bunch lol.
Life wouldn't be worth living if it was easy but, the beauty is definitely always there we just have to look.

For example, I pulled a young dude aside last week. He is doing well and competing in National shows. He has a "Whatever it takes attitude" which will be his downfall. He runs high dosages constantly along with GH and insulin. I wanted to remind him that one day you will get old and wake up and be in your 40's. Don't wake up with a half destroyed body and suffer the later part of your life. I told him to set limits for which he will not exceed.....be smart and if you have to almost kill yourself to get your pro card then its not worth it. Just my two cents.

That is solid advice! I prefer to stay pretty low on dosages, not over 500 a week on test if I'm blasting, the npp sounds good at 300 but, then I would lower my test to probably 300, I'll run the dbol first at probably 30mg a day split into 2 or 3 doses with my test pretty low, like 300, so the dbol can do it's thing, then After 3-4 weeks I will drop the dbol and start the npp..just a rough idea but, you get it, I will be smart, I want to be here for my family as long as I can. And I get bloods drawn pretty often, never any high or low flags.
Thank you very much for your words and time.

Alright, this is me today, my covid body, beer, video games and just general laziness while on my trt. Please note, I am not stating anything other than I have a lot of work to do in order to win any shows and December is probably too close for a show. My body changes quick but, I'm small as fuck right now, I haven't been to the gym since like January, so yea, I would rather just focus on growing and hopefully be ready to do a show in April 2021.
1e5ec30b23620443507384af39ff82b6.jpg

Alright, this is me today, my covid body, beer, video games and just general laziness while on my trt. Please note, I am not stating anything other than I have a lot of work to do in order to win any shows and December is probably too close for a show. My body changes quick but, I'm small as fuck right now, I haven't been to the gym since like January, so yea, I would rather just focus on growing and hopefully be ready to do a show in April 2021.

If that is Covid and video games; I can’t wait for your log. Get at it . You look better than most quarantinerz!! (Made up name, lol)

Max

Test..600
Deca.400
Dbol..50mgs..wks 4-8
MK 677..20-30mgs
Sdrol..10mgs pre-WO
And eat clean 5 days a wk.....Would be where I go...great frame and young...

If that is Covid and video games; I can’t wait for your log. Get at it . You look better than most quarantinerz!! (Made up name, lol)

Max

I know ppl who have done personal training... mostly the gyms get rich off your back.

BUT, if you can do a business whereby you go to ppls home to train them one on one, you can make some nice money.

It takes creativity to give the client a great workout. You may have to invest in some items to bring with you (physioball, step ups, resistance bands, etc).

It is a very doable business model. Word of mouth growth. Repeat customer base.

I wouldn't go crazy on the certification either. Most ppl have no idea what is good or bad. They wouldn't know what a CSCS was if it bit them.

Good luck!

I know ppl who have done personal training... mostly the gyms get rich off your back.

BUT, if you can do a business whereby you go to ppls home to train them one on one, you can make some nice money.

It takes creativity to give the client a great workout. You may have to invest in some items to bring with you (physioball, step ups, resistance bands, etc).

It is a very doable business model. Word of mouth growth. Repeat customer base.

I wouldn't go crazy on the certification either. Most ppl have no idea what is good or bad. They wouldn't know what a CSCS was if it bit them.

Good luck!

Totally. . Definitely works well.

Max

I see solid genetics with tons of room for growth. I would give it six months of a great diet and hard work in the gym and then unleash that package.

For example, I pulled a young dude aside last week. He is doing well and competing in National shows. He has a "Whatever it takes attitude" which will be his downfall. He runs high dosages constantly along with GH and insulin. I wanted to remind him that one day you will get old and wake up and be in your 40's. Don't wake up with a half destroyed body and suffer the later part of your life. I told him to set limits for which he will not exceed.....be smart and if you have to almost kill yourself to get your pro card then its not worth it. Just my two cents.

Wisdom

Back