• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

It is time

Get Shredded!
Figure out the exact exercises and movements that make the pain flare and avoid them.

If squats bother it try smith squats, if that bothers it try hack squats, if that bothers it try leg press. Something has to work.

Take time off the movements that bother you and focus on what you can do. You will heal, it just takes some time. Might have to avoid some exercises, but do what you can, and be grateful its not worse.

Best of luck with the recovery, this is usually any where from 6-8 weeks, start focusing on things you dont normally do, example: lunges, balance, cardio, more food, more isolation, abs, etc. You got a great physique dont give up, warrior mindset brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zepp is right on all points

These things have worked for me

Stop doing all pulling rom
Wear a Compression sleeve
Use ice 2-3 times a day
Apply pressure to pressure points (arrasti style massaging)

Also a very small amount of hgh can help these injuries but it’s a trial and error type of scenario in my experience

Hgh is out of my budget range but, I figured it could be beneficial to healing faster.

bro...bicep tendonitis sucks but def workable. high volume sets and LOTS of stretching...you can find some PT stuff online...but yeah man..Ive had it on both sides over the years. sucks..but like i said..workable.

and dude...you are killing it..looking good homie!!

I've been learning different PT stuff now and stretching a lot, along with light weight movements to stimulate blood flow to the area.

Figure out the exact exercises and movements that make the pain flare and avoid them.

If squats bother it try smith squats, if that bothers it try hack squats, if that bothers it try leg press. Something has to work.

Take time off the movements that bother you and focus on what you can do. You will heal, it just takes some time. Might have to avoid some exercises, but do what you can, and be grateful its not worse.

Best of luck with the recovery, this is usually any where from 6-8 weeks, start focusing on things you dont normally do, example: lunges, balance, cardio, more food, more isolation, abs, etc. You got a great physique dont give up, warrior mindset brother

Honestly it seems like everything does after an extended period but, I'm definitely not just going to sit here, doing mobility exercises and stretching/rolling, started doing light curls and lateral raises today with like 2-8lb dumbbells at home and hitting some band work for chest. I plan on lunging a lot on our family walks, squatting with my wife on my shoulders, hitting a lot of calves and abs.
There's no fucking way I'm quitting, my son, daughter and wife are all looking up to me. My kids need to learn to live with passion and this is how I will teach them to chase their dreams.

Honestly it seems like everything does after an extended period but, I'm definitely not just going to sit here, doing mobility exercises and stretching/rolling, started doing light curls and lateral raises today with like 2-8lb dumbbells at home and hitting some band work for chest. I plan on lunging a lot on our family walks, squatting with my wife on my shoulders, hitting a lot of calves and abs.
There's no fucking way I'm quitting, my son, daughter and wife are all looking up to me. My kids need to learn to live with passion and this is how I will teach them to chase their dreams.

Thats what I like to hear! Make that light weight hurt, watch some Lee Haney videos, he was the master at building extreme amounts of muscle from the lightest weights he could

And bands are a great idea as well

Avoid bodyweight exercises like pull ups and push ups

Fucking lunges and short sprints had my legs so fucking pumped. Gonna do it again today during our family walk since I'm not actually sore right now. Maybe I'll put my son on my shoulders for lunges this time. The arm/shoulder are feeling really good today, usually hitting a double bicep would hurt in my arm and shoulder a little bit, today, nothing, I know I know, I'm not gonna rush into anything, just continue recovery and then slowly start to actually lift but, just focus on form and the mind muscle connection along with squeezing.

Good man.

Fucking lunges and short sprints had my legs so fucking pumped. Gonna do it again today during our family walk since I'm not actually sore right now. Maybe I'll put my son on my shoulders for lunges this time. The arm/shoulder are feeling really good today, usually hitting a double bicep would hurt in my arm and shoulder a little bit, today, nothing, I know I know, I'm not gonna rush into anything, just continue recovery and then slowly start to actually lift but, just focus on form and the mind muscle connection along with squeezing.

Back