Thread: It is time

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,141 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm just saying don't be reckless with your goal....crazy high dosages and a "whatever it takes atitiude". You can have your goal but you need to set limits for which you will need exceed. That's all...be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by 88HerculesGenes88 View Post
    I'm a little confused with how my priorities need adjusting just because I don't want to spend the money on a coach. Are you saying I should abandon my goal just because I don't have the money others have? I would be a lame ass husband and father if I just gave up on my passion, my family believes in my dream, it's our dream. I don't neglect them, my daughter, son and wife all hang out with me and help me when I'm lifting and I teach them how to lift in-between sets, help them do pull ups on the bar, teach them about eating correctly. We have no real way to get out of poverty, I've put money aside for this, we all eat, up until recently the kids always ate more than me, we all have more than we need, I just don't want to waste money on a coach when the gym is closed.
    The sanity thing was just a joke bro, I'm already insane, lol.

I was awarded primary custody of my son a few years back, my fiance at the time claimed she was all for it, I had just started a second job at ups which was going to be my career, that was huge for me, then, fiance dipped out and I fucking handled my shit like a God damn viking! My ex tried to make it as hard as possible for me to keep my son and so did life (it seemed) no child support, 2 jobs, my lil guy in daycare and with a nanny at my place in the evening while I worked my way up at ups which paid me less than I had to pay my nanny. My ex took me back to court and tried to say I was in no position to keep my son on my own, when asked by the judge to explain why, lol, the judge laughed her ass off, told her to stop talking, praised me for being a bad ass and that was that. My first job let me go eventually because they knew I planned on leaving to be a driver at ups, that fucked all my plans up, I couldn't afford to pay a nanny anymore so I could work at ups until they promoted me, so I went on leave and drove for lyft ( fuck lyft) had a friend help watch my boy and his mom got every weekend for a while instead of just 2 while I drove nonstop for lyft and slept in my car in SF so I didn't waste gas on the commute home. I eventually met my now wife, we moved in together and became a family. I kept my own life from falling apart since I was 13 in the face of so much bullshit, I've seen men crumble into nothing from far less, my father being one of those.

My point is, if I can't handle a little bodybuilding and still be there for my family then I'm a fucking bitch and don't deserve a family. My family always comes first and they are going to know that life is pointless if we don't have any passion, if we don't "reach for the stars"

I do appreciate your input though and please don't think I'm upset, I guess I just haven't told that story in a minute and wanted to write it out, as messy as it is, I think you get it.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    I'm just saying don't be reckless with your goal....crazy high dosages and a "whatever it takes atitiude". You can have your goal but you need to set limits for which you will need exceed. That's all...be safe.
    That is solid advice! I prefer to stay pretty low on dosages, not over 500 a week on test if I'm blasting, the npp sounds good at 300 but, then I would lower my test to probably 300, I'll run the dbol first at probably 30mg a day split into 2 or 3 doses with my test pretty low, like 300, so the dbol can do it's thing, then After 3-4 weeks I will drop the dbol and start the npp..just a rough idea but, you get it, I will be smart, I want to be here for my family as long as I can. And I get bloods drawn pretty often, never any high or low flags.
    Thank you very much for your words and time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points

Didn't mean anything disrespect nor trying to lecture you on life...life does that on it's own..a friend told me years ago..a problem is something money can't solve...and 20 years later it came true...Brother we are all here to help each other..so when Cancer knocked on my door,what my friend said hit home.. sorry I came off as an Ass..my apologies..Godspeed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Didn't mean anything disrespect nor trying to lecture you on life...life does that on it's own..a friend told me years ago..a problem is something money can't solve...and 20 years later it came true...Brother we are all here to help each other..so when Cancer knocked on my door,what my friend said hit home.. sorry I came off as an Ass..my apologies..Godspeed
    No apologies necessary brother and much respect to you, I had a feeling you meant something like that and I thank you for your clarification.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points

BTW that Ava is my Wolf-hybrid,he's probably saved me 10+ times..and that's a full size bed..Good luck Brother,hope things calm down a little on your end.. I have to find the beauty in all that comes my way,didn't say it was always easy,but it's always there..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    BTW that Ava is my Wolf-hybrid,he's probably saved me 10+ times..and that's a full size bed..Good luck Brother,hope things calm down a little on your end.. I have to find the beauty in all that comes my way,didn't say it was always easy,but it's always there..
    I look forward to the day my family and I have a dog, we would definitely want something like yours, definitely man's best friend.
    At the moment we are in an apartment so we just have a bearded dragon, haha, he's cool but, a few dogs would be great.
    Things have calmed down in my life, I met my now wife last year, she had an 11 yr old daughter and I had my son who was 4 at the time and we just hit it off, like a mini Brady bunch lol.
    Life wouldn't be worth living if it was easy but, the beauty is definitely always there we just have to look.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,141 Posts
    Rep Points

For example, I pulled a young dude aside last week. He is doing well and competing in National shows. He has a "Whatever it takes attitude" which will be his downfall. He runs high dosages constantly along with GH and insulin. I wanted to remind him that one day you will get old and wake up and be in your 40's. Don't wake up with a half destroyed body and suffer the later part of your life. I told him to set limits for which he will not exceed.....be smart and if you have to almost kill yourself to get your pro card then its not worth it. Just my two cents.

That is solid advice! I prefer to stay pretty low on dosages, not over 500 a week on test if I'm blasting, the npp sounds good at 300 but, then I would lower my test to probably 300, I'll run the dbol first at probably 30mg a day split into 2 or 3 doses with my test pretty low, like 300, so the dbol can do it's thing, then After 3-4 weeks I will drop the dbol and start the npp..just a rough idea but, you get it, I will be smart, I want to be here for my family as long as I can. And I get bloods drawn pretty often, never any high or low flags.
    Thank you very much for your words and time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

I fully agree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Alright, this is me today, my covid body, beer, video games and just general laziness while on my trt. Please note, I am not stating anything other than I have a lot of work to do in order to win any shows and December is probably too close for a show. My body changes quick but, I'm small as fuck right now, I haven't been to the gym since like January, so yea, I would rather just focus on growing and hopefully be ready to do a show in April 2021.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,732 Posts
    Rep Points

Alright, this is me today, my covid body, beer, video games and just general laziness while on my trt. Please note, I am not stating anything other than I have a lot of work to do in order to win any shows and December is probably too close for a show. My body changes quick but, I'm small as fuck right now, I haven't been to the gym since like January, so yea, I would rather just focus on growing and hopefully be ready to do a show in April 2021.

If that is Covid and video games; I canít wait for your log. Get at it . You look better than most quarantinerz!! (Made up name, lol)

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points

Test..600
    Deca.400
    Dbol..50mgs..wks 4-8
    MK 677..20-30mgs
    Sdrol..10mgs pre-WO
    And eat clean 5 days a wk.....Would be where I go...great frame and young...

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,091 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    If that is Covid and video games; I canít wait for your log. Get at it . You look better than most quarantinerz!! (Made up name, lol)

Max

I know ppl who have done personal training... mostly the gyms get rich off your back.

BUT, if you can do a business whereby you go to ppls home to train them one on one, you can make some nice money.

It takes creativity to give the client a great workout. You may have to invest in some items to bring with you (physioball, step ups, resistance bands, etc).

It is a very doable business model. Word of mouth growth. Repeat customer base.

I wouldn't go crazy on the certification either. Most ppl have no idea what is good or bad. They wouldn't know what a CSCS was if it bit them.

Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,732 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    I know ppl who have done personal training... mostly the gyms get rich off your back.

BUT, if you can do a business whereby you go to ppls home to train them one on one, you can make some nice money.

It takes creativity to give the client a great workout. You may have to invest in some items to bring with you (physioball, step ups, resistance bands, etc).

It is a very doable business model. Word of mouth growth. Repeat customer base.

I wouldn't go crazy on the certification either. Most ppl have no idea what is good or bad. They wouldn't know what a CSCS was if it bit them.

Good luck!
    Totally. . Definitely works well.

Max

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,141 Posts
    Rep Points

I see solid genetics with tons of room for growth. I would give it six months of a great diet and hard work in the gym and then unleash that package.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    For example, I pulled a young dude aside last week. He is doing well and competing in National shows. He has a "Whatever it takes attitude" which will be his downfall. He runs high dosages constantly along with GH and insulin. I wanted to remind him that one day you will get old and wake up and be in your 40's. Don't wake up with a half destroyed body and suffer the later part of your life. I told him to set limits for which he will not exceed.....be smart and if you have to almost kill yourself to get your pro card then its not worth it. Just my two cents.
    Wisdom