• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sustanon and Deca

Obscured78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone who has used GC sustanon or deca or both lets hear how you liked it? They haven’t tested it so now I’m looking for personal experiences..... And go....

I’ve used GC npp and deca. Got the results I was expecting when it comes to nandrolones. It’s been awhile since I’ve used deca but it’s definitely one of my favorites for winter bulk.

I've used both products. I don't like Nandrolones very much any more.....it gives me some depression and a little anxiety.

Regardless, both products are outstanding.

The Sust is 300mg.

Anyone who has used GC sustanon or deca or both lets hear how you liked it? They haven’t tested it so now I’m looking for personal experiences..... And go....

Been on GC sus for the last 5 months roughly. I don’t have bloods I just have gains to show. Pins smooth. I’m a sust head and it has been my favorite sust that I have run. Anything GC is outstanding from communication/service to quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used GC NPP always had great results, currently running GC test cyp, test prop and NPP. I'm loving the gains. I love this combo for bulking

Just got the Sustanon but I've been using the Deca and NPP for awhile now...very happy!

IML Gear Cream!
Darn this old age!
What do you recommend instead to avoid the depression?
You want to know which compounds would be best to treat depression??

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

No, I want to know what doesn't cause it in the first place.

Stay away from strong Androgenics and you shouldn't be on edge as much. I feel a lil more upbeat on dbol vs anadrol, the tren keeps me on edge a lil more like halo etc. Some ppl report test,var,dbol in general keep them feeling good just a thought.

I'm running te/ma/deca combo for last 2.5 -3 weeks and can really feel the test kicking in. Had to change over after running another source 7+ weeks and shitty results.

I'm currently on GC deca and test cyp. I can say the deca does give me a bit of depression when I get over the 300 400mgs a week. Im currently on 300mgs deca, I had to drop my deca from 600 down because of the depression issues. I also find that raising test dose takes care of alot of the libido issues that might creep up from deca.... as long as everything is in check. But its good stuff. Ive tried GC test cyp, deca, masteron enathat and masteron prop, anavar and I have some nolva from them on hand just incase anything crazy goes down. I have used everything I've listed from them except the nolva and it's all top notch so far. Ive literally had to lower my dose on almost everything I've tried from them so if that tells you anything!

Also ldog is A very awesome rep and a guy I would trust as far as dose advice goes. Not many reps will tell u to take less of the stuff they rep but he has consistently told numerous people on here to try to go lower! In my opinion this is gold as far as advice goes. Especially with the more is better approach ive seen and even tried thats been going around. So props to ldog for being a honest rep!!! 10 star 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟 ⭐ 💫 🌟

Also ldog is A very awesome rep and a guy I would trust as far as dose advice goes. Not many reps will tell u to take less of the stuff they rep but he has consistently told numerous people on here to try to go lower! In my opinion this is gold as far as advice goes. Especially with the more is better approach ive seen and even tried thats been going around. So props to ldog for being a honest rep!!! 10 star  ⭐   ⭐   ⭐  
Agreed, the guy is golden!

As odd as it seems, Deca at anything over 300mg gives me some depression or anxiety.

I'm currently on GC deca and test cyp. I can say the deca does give me a bit of depression when I get over the 300 400mgs a week. Im currently on 300mgs deca, I had to drop my deca from 600 down because of the depression issues. I also find that raising test dose takes care of alot of the libido issues that might creep up from deca.... as long as everything is in check. But its good stuff. Ive tried GC test cyp, deca, masteron enathat and masteron prop, anavar and I have some nolva from them on hand just incase anything crazy goes down. I have used everything I've listed from them except the nolva and it's all top notch so far. Ive literally had to lower my dose on almost everything I've tried from them so if that tells you anything!

Thanks for the kind words. If you want to stay in this game long term, you really need to learn to manage the compounds and squeeze every ounce of gains from each drop of nectar. 25 years of doing this stuff has taught me much....humbled me as well.

Also ldog is A very awesome rep and a guy I would trust as far as dose advice goes. Not many reps will tell u to take less of the stuff they rep but he has consistently told numerous people on here to try to go lower! In my opinion this is gold as far as advice goes. Especially with the more is better approach ive seen and even tried thats been going around. So props to ldog for being a honest rep!!! 10 star  ⭐   ⭐   ⭐  

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you.

Agreed, the guy is golden!

I did end up going with another sponsor but I would definitely have no problem using GC. However, some of his test results the compounds were severely overdosed. Not necessarily a good thing if on a strict regiment that you know works that limits side effects and what not.

Good luck. GC will be around.

I did end up going with another sponsor but I would definitely have no problem using GC. However, some of his test results the compounds were severely overdosed. Not necessarily a good thing if on a strict regiment that you know works that limits side effects and what not.

Back