• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

WeSLeY vS DRUGS GEAR (Moda + Prov) Get in here!

IML Gear Cream!
Update:

9/22

Def liking all of the items I got.

Done testing the Moda, it's 100% legit and gtg, so I'm really just going in circles describing it. Here are their options if anyone wants to take a look:
https://drugsgear.com/human-grade/hg-provigil

As for the proviron, I will keep posting and commenting a few more days on it. I am unsure which I like more. Both are workng great so far.

So far I have to say I think I do prefer the 25mgs 2x per day over taking 50mgs at once, but the green 50's are scored so u can break them too. So its not a big deal either way.

Update:

9/22

Def liking all of the items I got.

Done testing the Moda, it's 100% legit and gtg, so I'm really just going in circles describing it. Here are their options if anyone wants to take a look:
https://drugsgear.com/human-grade/hg-provigil

As for the proviron, I will keep posting and commenting a few more days on it. I am unsure which I like more. Both are workng great so far.

So far I have to say I think I do prefer the 25mgs 2x per day over taking 50mgs at once, but the green 50's are scored so u can break them too. So its not a big deal either way.

Very good feedback. I too like the split dosing of Proviron !

Max

Update 9/25

Really feeling the proviron now. I am gonna jump up to 100mgs ed and switch around between the Green ones and the Bayer. And that will be my final review, seeing which version of that I find to be better, if I can even make such a statement.

So far, all 3 items are A++++ legit. I def feel the proviron in my system and honestly it makes me regret not running it for so long. I forgot how much of an amazing compound this is and how good it makes me feel when on. Another compound that does that for me is Primo.

Update 9/25

Really feeling the proviron now. I am gonna jump up to 100mgs ed and switch around between the Green ones and the Bayer. And that will be my final review, seeing which version of that I find to be better, if I can even make such a statement.

So far, all 3 items are A++++ legit. I def feel the proviron in my system and honestly it makes me regret not running it for so long. I forgot how much of an amazing compound this is and how good it makes me feel when on. Another compound that does that for me is Primo.
Finally have some moda coming in hopefully Monday!
I cant wait!

Thanks for this log Wes!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sorry guys been so busy with all the logs Im doing here, forgot to update this.

Ok so on the Green Prov versus the Bayer, honestly I think they are both highly interchangeable.

Now the greens def spike my BP more, but thats common sense bc those are 50mgs and the Bayer is 25mgs. You can always split them.

I do like the 50-100 mark ED

And if you have ever heard about libido boosts and not used these, that is not a myth. It's not a joke at all. Mix in 20mgs of Tada EOD and even better

Ty to Drugs Gear for giving me this opportunity.

I am happy to say all that I have from them was A+ quality, shipping, customer service, etc.

I have 100% confidence recommending them.

Back