• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

WeSLeY vS DRUGS GEAR (Moda + Prov) Get in here!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up friends.

Super cool option. I have the opportunity to test out a brand I have never used. This brand is Drugs Gear.
Forum:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/forums/163-Drugs-Gear
https://drugsgear.com/

Let me first be clear that I have a prescription for both of the items I have to legally purchase and possess these items. This is not to suggest that anyone else has to have a script.

So the two items I got are Proviron and Modafinil. Here is my pack:
119433610_3274238719336399_8341054450231054192_n.jpg

[h=1]Proviron (Mesterolone)[/h] (Mesterolone)
Proviron represents one of the oldest anabolic androgenic steroids on the market. A product of the giant pharmaceutical company Schering, it would first appear in 1934. Officially known as Mesterolone, it has appeared under numerous brand names over the years, but the Proviron name has continually remained dominant. It has also remained one of the most misunderstood anabolic steroids among steroid users.
In many ways, Proviron is a very unique anabolic steroid. It shares some strong similarities to Masteron (Drostanolone) and to a degree Anavar (Oxandrolone) and Winstrol (Stanozolol) but in totality it is its own unique animal. In a performance capacity, Proviron is not used to promote large buildups in mass, although it can serve an important purpose during such a phase of training. We will, however, find Proviron to be far more common in cutting cycles, but once again its purpose will be somewhat unique.

[h=3]Proviron Functions & Traits:[/h] Mesterolone is a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derived anabolic androgenic steroid. Specifically it is a structurally altered DHT hormone possessing the addition of a methyl group at the carbon one position. This allows the hormone to survive oral ingestion by protecting it from hepatic breakdown. This is one of the only oral anabolic steroids that is not C17-alpha alkylated (C17-aa) but instead carries the added methyl group. Oral Primobolan is the other most well-known oral steroid that carries this same methyl group. While the added methyl group does in fact protect it from breakdown, the total bioavailability of Proviron will be far less than most all C17-aa oral steroids. For this reason it has fallen out of popularity among many performance enhancing athletes but as we will see perhaps unjustifiably so.
Proviron carries an androgenic rating of 30-40 and an anabolic rating of 100-150. All ratings derive from and are measured against testosterone, which carries a rating of 100 in both categories. Despite having an anabolic rating that is potentially greater than testosterone, Proviron will display very low anabolic traits. This is very similar to Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone), which carries a massive anabolic rating but very little translatable anabolic activity. In the case of Proviron, while structurally very anabolic, the Mesterolone hormone converts and reduces to Diol metabolites, in turn reducing anabolic activity. However, Proviron’s androgenic rating is a different story. In fact, its translatable androgenic activity appears to commonly be higher than its structural rating would imply.
On a functional basis, Proviron carries four primary traits that largely define its mode of action. First and foremost the Mesterolone hormone has a strong binding affinity to Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin (SHBG). In fact, it appears to be one of the strongest anabolic steroids in this regard. By binding to SHBG, a hormone partially responsible for reducing free testosterone, binding SHBG will enhance the amount of circulating free testosterone. More importantly for the anabolic steroid user, it will make a larger percentage of the anabolic steroids used available in a free rather than bound state. A simple way to look at it is the anabolic steroids you’re taking become more powerful and potent.
Proviron also has the ability to interact with the aromatase enzyme, the enzyme responsible for the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. By binding to the aromatase enzyme, Proviron can actually inhibit aromatase activity, thereby offering protection against estrogenic side effects. It will not carry an anti-estrogenic effect near the level of power of an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) but it will be notable. Depending on the nature of the cycle the individual undertakes it is quite possible for Proviron to take care of all your anti-estrogen needs.
The Mesterolone hormone will also carry a strong binding affinity to the androgen receptor. Once again this will promote the functionality of other steroids to a degree but more importantly promote enhanced metabolic activity through direct lipolysis. Then we’re left with the final issue that surrounds Proviron as a fertility medication. This is an anabolic steroid that does not suppress gonadotropins similarly to other anabolic steroids. With minimal suppression and its extremely strong androgenicity, this will enhance sperm production as androgens are necessary to spermatogenesis stimulation. This not only enhances the amount of sperm produced but greatly and equally important enhances the quality of the sperm. Before we go any further understand Proviron does have the ability to suppress gonadotropins, but there’s a line that has to be crossed for notable suppression to interfere with sperm production. This will make sense once we dive into the side effects section.

The Proviron I got is Provimed 50mgs each cap (green ones). I will start with 1-2 of these days because I have not used this brand yet
https://drugsgear.com/provimed-proviron-20-tabs-50mg-per-tab
119175806_658133338417640_597804366257431697_n.jpg

The next version of Proviron they sent me is BAYER. This is Pharm grade and Trust me I have used this before and this is the top of the line. This and Schering are the best versions I have ever used.

https://drugsgear.com/proviron-20-tabs-25-mg-per-tab

119204901_1180472739014315_3450442988728957360_n.jpg

Last but not least I have a script for Provigil. I haven't picked it up in recent days bc Insurance doesn't cover it and its super super super expensive. I have used Modafinil for prob 10+ years. Longer then most people even know it existed. I have had many versions and so I will compare this to pharm grade.

Not sure what it does?

Here goes:

[h=2]Indications and Usage for Modafinil[/h]

Modafinil tablets, USP are indicated to improve wakefulness in adult patients with excessive sleepiness associated with narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), or shift work disorder (SWD).

[h=2]Comparing Adderall & Modafinil for 5 Common Uses[/h][h=3]1. Increasing Productivity at Work/School[/h]This is one of the most common reasons why someone would take a stimulant.
Caffeine is the most widely used stimulant, by far.
In fact, caffeine is arguably the most popular drug in all of history.
It’s long been associated with productivity, being reserved for scholars and the business elite for most of the early days in coffee history.
Pharmaceutical stimulants are simply the next level of productivity enhancement stimulants.
We’ve all felt it.
The fatigue that starts to set in late into the afternoon. We start feeling dull and sluggish; it can be a challenge to get the same amount of work done as it was earlier in the day.
This is what people take stimulants for.
The goal is to delay the onset of fatigue and remain at the top of your game for longer amounts of time. Getting a lot more work done in the process.
This is especially useful if you have a tight deadline, like a test or work project, and need to work through the night to get it done. It’s also useful if the task you’re trying to complete is boring or tedious, and therefore more likely to make you tired while you finish it.
Adderall and modafinil are both used for this, and both are highly effective.
modafinil-for-school-and-work-1024x640.jpg

[h=4]So Which One is Better for Productivity?[/h]Although both of these medications are excellent for boosting productivity, modafinil is preferred by most.

Here is what I got:

https://drugsgear.com/modafinil-provigil-10-tabs-200mg-per-tab

Please follow me for an unbiased review of these items.

119215316_939144763262354_5589811660670441951_n.jpg

TD is beautiful!! Nice Farm products and you picked two great items. Following your log and it led me here. Modafinil can be a great item and proviron goes without saying

Max

Thanks everyone for the kind words and following

Day 1 here goes:

300mgs of Moda with a cup of Incredible Hulk Coffee and 50mgs of Proviron

My free test levels are gonna be sky high for awhile LOL

119137237_776201633212290_1304059117823978412_n.jpg

Day 1 here goes:

Hydralyte in the water bottle?

IML Gear Cream!
BTW I should have said this from the start.

The packaging was and is immaculate, so A++ in that regards.

Also without giving details and breaking forum rules, I will say this was the fastest package I have ever received in any order I have ever placed.

BTW I should have said this from the start.

The packaging was and is immaculate, so A++ in that regards.

Also without giving details and breaking forum rules, I will say this was the fastest package I have ever received in any order I have ever placed.

I agree 100%

Ok so how did Day 1 go?

300mgs of Moda and 50mgs of proviron empty stomach cup of coffee.

I was tired this am, bc I woke up alot last night. So the Moda kicked in, just like pharm grade would. Woke me right up.

The issue I did see, mixing the two is that when I went to brush my teeth I noticed I was super red LOL

Spiked my BP too high. Now mind you, I just ran out of Carditone, which I use to manage my high BP. So with the carditone Im sure it wouldn't have happened. But lets be honest, Prov and Moda can spike BP.

So I was gonna skip the gym but tbh, the Moda motivated me to go. So I forced myself to go. Ended up doing high rep Shoulder presses and some other odds and ends. Super slow controlled. What a pump.

Came home, still a bit red LOL

The Moda effects lasted several hours and then around 2pm I noticed I felt tired again. So I ate a solid lunch and felt fine.

Went to the trampoline park with my little one.

Didn't notice any libido changes on the Prov yet, but time will tell.

Gonna pop another 50mg now and see what happens.

I will do some BP testing on these compounds.

Too soon to say much about the proviron, but the Moda did its job day 1.

I will play around with the dosages and report.

Day 2

Took 200mgs of Moda and this time popped 25mgs of the Bayer Prov

2 hours later, I feel great, wide awake and my BP is just fine. No redness in the face.

Ill try 300mgs of moda solo and even 400 and do some BP readings.

I did run out of my Carditone (natural BP herbs) and so I am waiting for that to come in and then I will start showing some BP tests

I suffer genetic high BP, always have, so for me normal is about 130-140/80 or 90 and my pulse is usually 80+

You can see after 2 cups of coffee and the moda my pulse is high as well as my BP, so when you take these meds, understand it is going to spike your BP and pulse also. I do not feel anxious or jittery but someone who suffers from anxiety might not want to use either of these compounds.

119433453_1163643360689405_5411599590441837837_n.jpg

Is it a “crash” with Moda like it can be with other stimulants?

Is it a “crash” with Moda like it can be with other stimulants?

No you don't crash from Moda

It doesnt feel like a stim where you feel super energetic or wired even.

This makes you feel normal. Think about when you were a kid or teen and you just felt awake and healthy and motivated. No fatigue from kids, constantly slaving to work and make other people money, paying bills, stress, your wife nagging you.

This makes you feel normal again. When it wears off, you will notice because youre like Damnit, it's me again LOL.

Any research sites have it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@WesleyInman how were you able to obtain a prescription for proviron? It’s not prescribed in the states. If theirs a way to do this I’m seriously interested considering I decided to go 100% legal with everything I use now. Not many options other than testosterone or paying a ton of money to get a prescription for anavar, nandrolone or hgh. I didn’t think proviron was even possible since it’s not used in American medicine. I’m assuming your prescription is something your getting from a compound pharmacy?

Viking does it they are online trt clinic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
you can handle 300 mg? I can only handle 100 mg at a time or I get nauseous- 100 mg works well for me to get me going when I havent slept well do to sleep apnea or a bout of insomnia or just plain lack of sleep.
I will say somtimes Ill take 200 mg in a day so I split it 100 in the am and then somewhere around 1pm if I am really dragging ass.

Day 1 here goes:

yeah, but clinics have insanse associated costs. Better off getting a GP to work with you if you are lucky enough to find one.
yea I kind of figured it would be clinics that have compounding pharmacies. Interesting, I need to start looking for one locally.

Thanks guys.

Please don't ask too many questions
About how I get prescribed all I do.
Private Pay. Money talks.

Also having worked in the field
I generally know more tricks then
most to get what I want

Please dont dilude the topic here guys.
99% of u who order it won't want or
Need a script. And that changes nothing.

Let's keep this thread to quality and
Effects, not how I paid for or got
A script u might want.

Update 9/15

200mgs of Moda at 6am with water and electrolytes. Kicked in for 7 and felt nice and awake.

Today I used 25mgs of bayer proviron in the am and no spike in BP

Then I worked out came home and took 1 of the Provimed 50mgs Proviron. An hour later my face was super red LOL

Im gonna take 2 bayer and see if I spike the same way.

I do think the Provimed is legit , based on how I feel. But the BP spike seems much higher, but I also am due to donate.

Also Proviron increases sperm count and ejaculatory volume. I noticed already between the combo of the two it is working.

Im relatively positive already everything I have is A+ but I still wanna gauge it and run tests on it.

Also I just got my carditone in. Ill donate soon and then lets see how my BP is on the combo of all 3.

So far so good.

Update:

Been taking the Moda daily and it def 100% works.

I started using it minus coffee bc for some reason I am very sensitive to caffeine, and it spikes my BP high, always has.

Minus coffee I noticed my BP is smooth sailing.

The other thing I noticed. I tried 2 bayer Prov (50mgs) and it barely spiked my BP. I take 1 of the Provimed (green ones) and it spikes me a bit higher. This was ONE time only so I am gonna keep playing with it and see what happens and report.

I did notice Ejaculatory volume is higher. I know that might seem like TMI, but we are all adults here. Proviron specifically can improve sperm count, mobility and increase ejaculatory volume.

It is a great compound to add in, if you are looking for stronger orgasms, or wanting to knock up your wife.

LOL.

I have a script for Moda/provigil due to narcolepsy, they have me take 1 tab (200mg) in morning 1/2 tab 100mg at lunch. That seem to work get for me. I have no issue falling sleep taking it that way.

Update:

Been taking the Moda daily and it def 100% works.

I started using it minus coffee bc for some reason I am very sensitive to caffeine, and it spikes my BP high, always has.

Minus coffee I noticed my BP is smooth sailing.

The other thing I noticed. I tried 2 bayer Prov (50mgs) and it barely spiked my BP. I take 1 of the Provimed (green ones) and it spikes me a bit higher. This was ONE time only so I am gonna keep playing with it and see what happens and report.

I did notice Ejaculatory volume is higher. I know that might seem like TMI, but we are all adults here. Proviron specifically can improve sperm count, mobility and increase ejaculatory volume.

It is a great compound to add in, if you are looking for stronger orgasms, or wanting to knock up your wife.

LOL.

! Lol

Max

I have a script for Moda/provigil due to narcolepsy, they have me take 1 tab (200mg) in morning 1/2 tab 100mg at lunch. That seem to work get for me. I have no issue falling sleep taking it that way.

Good deal man. You will like this brand too if you need to grab it.

Same results as Pharm grade imo already

Update:

Took 200mgs of Moda and again, lowering my coffee and my BP spikes are way lower. Also still taking the Prov and I def can say that I feel both. Libido is improved using both options. Today gonna do a 25mg bayer, well, I already did. Then later Ill do a 50mg Provimed green pill.

Wish I was running labs so I could see the improvements in my free T level.

For those of you reading this that might not know it, that is one of the benefits of using Proviron on a cycle or even HRT.

[h=1]Positive Effects of Proviron[/h]

Written by Stephanie Chandler
18 December, 2018

Proviron, the brand name for mesterolone, is a synthetic type of male sex hormone. Mesterolone, chemically known as 1-methyl-5?-dihydrotestosterone (DHT), is methylated (the addition of a methyl group –CH3) making it an active steroid very similar to natural DHT that does not convert into estrogen or progesterone (both female hormones) once in the body. Proviron has many positive effects on the body, including increasing muscle mass, enhancing testosterone levels and treating male sexual dysfunction.

[h=2]Testosterone Enhancer[/h] Proviron on its own is considered to be a weak steroid according to a study by A.T. Kicman published in the British Journal of Pharmacology 2⭐
⭐This is a verified and trusted source
[h=2]British Journal of Pharmacology: Pharmacology of Anabolic Steroids[/h]
Goto Source

. However, it has unique properties that make it a useful and effective enhancer, especially of testosterone. In normal levels in the body, testosterone is mostly inactive because most of it is bound by sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and albumin. Proviron also has a great affinity for SHBG, so when administered, it will bind to the SHBG, leaving more testosterone free. [h=2]Increase Muscle Density[/h] The increase in free testosterone can then mediate anabolic activities, including protein synthesis, which in turn increases muscle gain.
Estrogen is only active and effective when bound to estrogen receptors. Proviron decreases the ability of these estrogen receptors, found in the muslces, to bind to estrogen, therefore decreasing the amount of active estrogen. In addition, Proviron has an affinity for the aromatase enzyme, which is the enzyme in the body that binds with testosterone and converts it to estrogen. When Proviron binds to the enzyme, it blocks testosterone from binding, therefore reducing the amount of estrogen produced. These effects result in a decrease in water buildup in the body, which gives the muscles a leaner, harder look.

• The increase in free testosterone can then mediate anabolic activities, including protein synthesis, which in turn increases muscle gain.
  • Proviron decreases the ability of these estrogen receptors, found in the muslces, to bind to estrogen, therefore decreasing the amount of active estrogen.

[h=2]Impotence Treatment[/h] Impotence, also referred to as erectile dysfunction, is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection. One of the causes of impotence is a low level of testosterone. Proviron, as dicussed in the section above, has the ability to enhance testosterone, which can then relieve the symptoms of impotence.

• Impotence, also referred to as erectile dysfunction, is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection.
  • Proviron, as dicussed in the section above, has the ability to enhance testosterone, which can then relieve the symptoms of impotence.

[h=2]Infertility Treatment[/h] Male infertility, or sub-fertility, is often caused by a problem with the production of sperm. Although the full mechanism of male fertility is not yet understood, it is known that the production of sperm is dependent upon both androgens (like testosterone) and gonadotrophins which are the hormones that stimulate the sexual organs. Androgens have been used to treat infertility problems, but they often decrease gonadotropin secretion, making it ineffective for inducing sperm production.
Proviron stimulates androgens while having little to no effect on the gonadotrophins, according to a study conducted by Patrick Bye and published in the Postgraduate Medical Journal. Proviron, therefore, is a desirable candidate to treat some male infertility and more studies continue to be conducted.

• Male infertility, or sub-fertility, is often caused by a problem with the production of sperm.
  • Proviron stimulates androgens while having little to no effect on the gonadotrophins, according to a study conducted by Patrick Bye and published in the Postgraduate Medical Journal.

Back