• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Netflix Cancelled

Get Shredded!
I don't know why you're comparing homosexuality to pedophilia.

Obviously not quite the same thing but if you’re a grown man who likes little boys you’re still gay.

The point is there’s a push to normalize this, are you going to accept it just because society or some professionals say it’s ok??

Eighty guys condemning a movie and only one watches it to establish an informed opinion and he’s called a pedophile. I reserve judgement and advocate watching something before forming an opinion and now I’m “ok with it”, pedophilia. A shitload of people watch a controversial film to see what it is about and to have an informed opinion before knee jerk cancelling a TV service app and are being called “sick fucks”.

But no condemnation of the parents involved in the movie. No talk of the degredation of society via social media, which fuels this shit.

Americans embarrass me at every turn.

It’s probably because sexualizing children and being a kiddy toucher is frowned upon.

We hit you with plenty of reasons to not watch it. You’ve made your position clear

we see you :laughat:

It’s probably because sexualizing children and being a kiddy toucher is frowned upon.

We hit you with plenty of reasons to not watch it. You’ve made your position clear

we see you :laughat:
Or we see YOU.
Perhaps....the lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Why don't people seem to have a problem with this shit, it is not a movie it is real life and it has been going on for decades?

https://youtu.be/-BHtv-XNar4

Let’s us not make enemies out of our allies here.

ive been against the exploitation of children since day one. I remember Jon bonet Ramsey.... I remember being young and thinking that it was disturbing.

I miss the days when kids were allowed to be kids, when they could play outside without us parents having to worry about some deranged lunatic snatching them up.

The only thing we can do is stay vigilant. And when these sickos are caught, hang em up. Immediate and harsh repercussions.

I agree social media is complicit in this. Sometimes technology can have unexpected consequences. Still, if you find a pedo, you kill it. Torture it if you want. But kill it.

Why don't people seem to have a problem with this shit, it is not a movie it is real life and it has been going on for decades?

Exactly!

People seem to live with their heads in the sand. They can't believe someone would do something to their kid. Remember that guy that tried to kidnap the child while the family was sitting at a restaurant?

IML Gear Cream!
Just another reason to carry a weapon at all times. And to get good at using said weapon. We should have started fighting back years ago but information like that was slow to get around back then. Now days, you could shit your pants and the whole world would know about it in 30 seconds.

Attachments

• 291F493F-973D-4DE0-8B31-C15D661A00E0.jpeg
    291F493F-973D-4DE0-8B31-C15D661A00E0.jpeg
    405.2 KB · Views: 35
Just another reason to carry a weapon at all times. And to get good at using said weapon. We should have started fighting back years ago but information like that was slow to get around back then. Now days, you could shit your pants and the whole world would know about it in 30 seconds.

A warrior and a hero!

Because before there was no Pied Piper to lead the blind lemmings around on an ill informed tar and feather campaign.

Jumping on an outrage bandwagon without knowing anything about the works of what you are protesting is the original “virtue signaling”.

I am not against someone's personal life style for being gay but if you walk around long beach there are streets with sex shops that have gimp mask and strap ons on manikins. It's discussing.
Even the strip club where old dudes give there checks to 18 year old girls it has no windows or anything revealing. Even regular sex shops look like regular stores.
But down there they have rainbow cross walks.
So I go out of my way to avoid the area.
If two men are gay eating dinner who gives a shit but when I'm out eating and there loud talk about sex.
I was at a restaurant and these guys were talking about who could deep throat a bigger banana so loud like they needed attention. The table closer to them expressed that there conversations were making there dinner a bad experience.
One guy said do we make you uncomfortable.
The owner came around and told us that are dinner would be discounted and never asked them to be quiet.
I only dislike people like that. Or people who run up on tables yelling blm.

Anyways this movie is another way for the sick epstien gang to slowly open the doors to there world

Remember epstien liked 16 year old girls. His thing and other people who went there were after there own sick fantasy.

I won't even watch that sick movie or even watch the preview.

I might be ignorant to the science of but pirates but I have had many in counters with some weird people.

I hear ya man, lots of gay dudes I've come across are extremely vulgar and way too bold about perverted shit. My wife even confirms this about her past gay friends, that almost all of them are overly horny and love drama. Those are the "queens" I suppose. I can't even imagine how they must be in California, with all their rights and shit.

This is exactly the point I was trying to make yesterday with my post. People are outraged and cancelling Netflix, yet they do not protest and uproar about beauty pageants and dance classes that exploit young kids in real life. It reminds me a lot of the BLM movement. Let’s only bitch about the smallest issue in this regard and forget about the REAL problem. Which is who is really killing a ton of blacks for no reason other than a color (black on black crime) and taking down “group activities” that exploit children like beauty pageants and dance classes/cheer

I thought the dad did it and the parents covered it up?

I was not referring to the Jon Renee Ramsey murder case, I am talking about child beauty pageants. If you want to see real life sexual exploitation of children watch the videos.

This is exactly the point I was trying to make yesterday with my post. People are outraged and cancelling Netflix, yet they do not protest and uproar about beauty pageants and dance classes that exploit young kids in real life. It reminds me a lot of the BLM movement. Let’s only bitch about the smallest issue in this regard and forget about the REAL problem. Which is who is really killing a ton of blacks for no reason other than a color (black on black crime) and taking down “group activities” that exploit children like beauty pageants and dance classes/cheer

BLM = "The murdering of black ppl is only bad if a white man does it"

Exactly, instead of jumping on the cancel Netflix bandwagon due to a controversial movie made in France, how about starting a movement to ban child beauty pageants that are real life child sexual exploitation happening here in the US and these girls are as young as 5 years old and being pushed into by their own parents.

My wife also deals with them as she is a make up artist for Channel and was for Dior and the other one channel.
She tells how they are always sex joking banging each after work and they are already married.

We will be on here in ten years talking about the new trend peddis who have rights and can marry under age kids.

Even watching that show is like promoting and letting them feel like it's OK as it's in the top ten.
Then they get more courage to go out and get them some kids.

Exactly, instead of jumping on the cancel Netflix bandwagon due to a controversial movie made in France, how about starting a movement to ban child beauty pageants that are real life child sexual exploitation happening here in the US and these girls are as young as 5 years old and being pushed into by their own parents.
To me no kid under 17 should were make up its just bad exposure to what they will be as a adult.
My oldest daughter who is over 18.
I had many moments where I had to tell some dude to stop looking at her as she walked by.
Even when they were with there wife.
Especially when her and a friend would be like 8 feet in front of me and my wife.

When I said why you staring at my under age daughters ass creep.

I was always waiting for some one to swing but they never did.

Get Shredded!
I think folks that are against one form of child exploitation are also against other forms of child exploitation. I don't want my money supporting Netflix so I'm withdrawing my money from them. That doesn't mean I'm not against sexualization of minors elsewhere. I don't fund pageants though.

This is the kind of stuff that has increased in California in the last 5 years.
And they get out quick.
This guy had to harass multiple under age girls and woman before he got arrested. He was called on about 50 times and was not arrested. Finally he was arrested and is getting a little plea bargain.
6 years ago he was arrested for terrorist threats in a building he owned a company in. They found tons of ammunition in his office locker room.
After he was evicted he told the Wan at the desk he will shoot up the building.
The laws are so messed up he got to come to Cali and start this after he was evaluated for being mentally unstable.
No help from any organization in USA.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-17-19-14-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-17-19-14-58.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2020-09-17-19-15-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-17-19-15-08.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2020-09-17-19-15-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-17-19-15-16.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2020-09-17-19-16-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-17-19-16-49.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
This is the kind of stuff that has increased in California in the last 5 years.
And they get out quick.
This guy had to harass multiple under age girls and woman before he got arrested. He was called on about 50 times and was not arrested. Finally he was arrested and is getting a little plea bargain.
6 years ago he was arrested for terrorist threats in a building he owned a company in. They found tons of ammunition in his office locker room.
After he was evicted he told the Wan at the desk he will shoot up the building.
The laws are so messed up he got to come to Cali and start this after he was evaluated for being mentally unstable.
No help from any organization in USA.
Pics Screenshot_2020-09-17-19-14-58(1).jpgScreenshot_2020-09-17-19-15-16(1).jpgScreenshot_2020-09-17-19-16-49(1).jpgScreenshot_2020-09-17-19-15-08.jpg

I think folks that are against one form of child exploitation are also against other forms of child exploitation. I don't want my money supporting Netflix so I'm withdrawing my money from them. That doesn't mean I'm not against sexualization of minors elsewhere. I don't fund pageants though.

I don’t pay for Netflix, I get it free with my T-Mobile account.

I don’t pay for Netflix, I get it free with my T-Mobile account.
Hey man I didn't mean to target any individual as a whole.
I was really targeting anyone who is over sexed.
Like a nasty chick who has a foul mouth.
Or even the men I work with who talk about thrashing ever woman who walks by.
I just feel like some people are over active with there sexual preference and say it loud so every one can here.

I just fear fear for innocent children's safety.

Exactly. The sexual exploitation of children is disgusting on every level amd these creeps should be eradicated from the earth.

Cuties facilitates the exploitation of children just like the pageants do. Cuties also conditions the minds of those that are willing to justify the content, the time will come when they try to make it pedo 100% a sexual orientation. Oh wait! They’re already trying to do that ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man I didn't mean to target any individual as a whole.
I was really targeting anyone who is over sexed.
Like a nasty chick who has a foul mouth.
Or even the men I work with who talk about thrashing ever woman who walks by.
I just feel like some people are over active with there sexual preference and say it loud so every one can here.

I just fear fear for innocent children's safety.

People’s opinions or beliefs don’t offend me, only one person in this thread offended me (not you) with personal attacks. I watched the movie out of curiosity (not just the trailer) and I didn’t see it as sexualizing children. That’s my opinion and I’m not a pedophile nor would I ever condone sexualizing children. If people view the movie as such that’s their opinion and they’re entitled to it.

People’s opinions or beliefs don’t offend me, only one person in this thread offended me (not you) with personal attacks. I watched the movie out of curiosity (not just the trailer) and I didn’t see it as sexualizing children. That’s my opinion and I’m not a pedophile nor would I ever condone sexualizing children. If people view the movie as such that’s their opinion and they’re entitled to it.
Kool man I respect that I just reread what I wrote and see how it could offend people if they had a child or brother who was gay.
And as I am trying to better myself and how I treat people in that are I took ten steps backwards.

Exactly. The sexual exploitation of children is disgusting on every level and these creeps should be eradicated from the earth.

Not one person here has disagreed with that.

Exactly. The sexual exploitation of children is disgusting on every level amd these creeps should be eradicated from the earth.

Cuties facilitates the exploitation of children just like the pageants do. Cuties also conditions the minds of those that are willing to justify the content, the time will come when they try to make it pedo 100% a sexual orientation. Oh wait! They’re already trying to do that ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
exactly bro, they are trying to normalize this, and its a slippery slope, they are already decriminalizing sex with minors in california

Back