• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Netflix Cancelled

IML Gear Cream!
How did this turn into a gay topic. I don't care who you screw. If you're gay I could care less. Now if you're trans I have a issue with that. Whole other subject.

Let's stay on topic. It's not ok to look at a 11 year old in this kind of light, period. Shit they might have not even had their period yet but they're shaking their ass and sending pussy pics wtf! How can anyone even defend this. This is the only site I've been on where someone is defending this shit.

How did this turn into a gay topic. I don't care who you screw. If you're gay I could care less. Now if you're trans I have a issue with that. Whole other subject.

Let's stay on topic. It's not ok to look at a 11 year old in this kind of light, period. Shit they might have not even had their period yet but they're shaking their ass and sending pussy pics wtf! How can anyone even defend this. This is the only site I've been on where someone is defending this shit.

🤔..... mayhaps it’s the tren errybody is running these days. Lol

So what happens 33 years from now when they say the same thing about pedophilia because that’s where this is heading.

I don't know why you're comparing homosexuality to pedophilia.

I love the “animals are gay so it’s okay for me to be” theory.

I didn’t present any theories or draw any conclusions, I was just showing a fact that homosexual behavior is seen through out the animal kingdom.

I didn’t present any theories or draw any conclusions, I was just showing a fact that homosexual behavior is seen through out the animal kingdom.

Aw I see, "barely legal chicks" in your sig. Kind of makes sense now.

And yet not one person has condemned any parents who are allowing this. Just a streaming network that is willing to air it. Also, if any one of you took hip hop dance or have kids who do, this is what they do and teach. Why not any fuss about hip hop dance classes? Netflix is minute in comparison on this topic. Yet all of you (not just meaning this forum, but anyone that is voicing their opinion) are only bitching about Netflix. If any of you really don’t condone this and really want to take action, because let’s be real here, boycotting Netflix does absolutely nothing, then go straight to the source.

And yet not one person has condemned any parents who are allowing this. Just a streaming network that is willing to air it. Also, if any one of you took hip hop dance or have kids who do, this is what they do and teach. Why not any fuss about hip hop dance classes? Netflix is minute in comparison on this topic. Yet all of you (not just meaning this forum, but anyone that is voicing their opinion) are only bitching about Netflix. If any of you really don’t condone this and really want to take action, because let’s be real here, boycotting Netflix does absolutely nothing, then go straight to the source.

Haven't you seen the Epstein topics on here? I'm pretty sure this has been brought to light lots on here.

Woah why you mad bro? You've been defending this shit from the start. Then I point out your sig and you get pissed? Wtf do you think people will think your values are?

#4 in America says we have a fuckton of sick people, some even on this forum :cough: Coach Cabo that think it’s fine.

They’re out there and you have to protect your family.
Keep doing what we’re doing raise awareness and hold onto what’s left of our values.

Last edited:
Woah why you mad bro? You've been defending this shit from the start. Then I point out your sig and you get pissed? Wtf do you think people will think your values are?

I am not mad, I am just tired of your stupid, ignorant, racist, homophobic, asshole comments.

I am not mad, I am just tired of your stupid, ignorant, racist, homophobic, asshole comments.

Are you fuking serious? I said I'm a ok with people being gay. I'm not racist but ill be happy to reply if you show me where I said something racist.

Are you fuking serious? I said I'm a ok with people being gay. I'm not racist but ill be happy to reply if you show me where I said something racist.

Insinuating that I’m a pedophile? I’m pretty sure the reason most people watched Cuties was the same reason I did, curiosity due to everyone talking about it. I don’t know if you’re racist I’m just assuming you are due to you’re homophobia. Don’t you hate when people assume things about you? Yeah me too.

The government is slowly trying to dissipate our morals by saying it's our rite.
It's all sick bullshit from Obama to the Clinton's.
Remember that guy getting his dick sucked at work.
Throwing gays in our face with parades, where are the straight parades. And these weak ass companies play along to sell shit and make money. Where is the major funding for actually helping these sick fawks instead of funding campaigns for there rights. And now there putting our kids in danger by throwing kids in these creeps faces.
It is all good and dandy for there rights until a sick fawk rapes your child or shoots your puppy in the head.
Then the parents yell it's I will kill them. But why even get it to that point. Fawk there rights if it involves hurting or violating a child or adult or animal. The laws are all twisted so the rich can pay there way out and now the less rich are learning how to do it as well. If a company makes medicine and it hurts some one and they new the danger they pay a fine.

And what does the way you raise your kid have to do with it when these guys are lurking the streets ready to kid nap your sister or mom or daughter and sell them to another piece of shit for sex.

They are brain washing people with this rites shit like California lowering time for these creeps.
I live in California and I feel like we are the testing site for this shit.

Two dicks and two pussy will never create a baby because it's unnatural. We were not made for that shit. It's a sickness like Ted bundy killing and raping dead bodies,dude was sick and had a mental sexual problem.

These people have mental problems and need to be fixed or removed.

They get a parade because they're celebrating their freedom from oppression. The same way black ppl get a whole friggin month. I can understand that.

There are unfortunately alot of sick in the head ppl in power but it's normal and accepted in those circles of ppl, such as epstein and all the 200 celebrities who visited the island.

I know seeing gays thrive is a little concerning but I say let them have rights so they won't be forced to live a hetero lifestyle and reproduce. Let them breed themselves out of the population by giving them what they want, which is each other.

Although homosexuality was frowned upon (back on the day) almost as much as pedophilia, I do not believe pedophiles should ever have rights, because while homosexuality is a congenital defect, pedophilia is a warped sense of attraction to kids that stems from childhood trauma. The very nature of it harms children, despite the pedophile simply acting on their desires. We cannot ever let this come to fruition, or we're going to turn into a country like Thailand or Belgium where this shit runs rampant.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Insinuating that I’m a pedophile? I’m pretty sure the reason most people watched Cuties was the same reason I did, curiosity due to everyone talking about it. I don’t know if you’re racist I’m just assuming you are due to you’re homophobia. Don’t you hate when people assume things about you? Yeah me too.

Show me where I'm homophobic. Or where I said anything of the sort. I just told you I'm a ok with gay people and what they do in their own homes is their Business. I posted that on here. So how's I'm anti gay or homophobic is beyond me.

I think there's a clear difference here. You're defending kids being half naked and fuking the air. You have in your sig " barley legal girls" you're also defending that's it's number 4 on Netflix but you don't tell the full story with the people that have left Netflix over it so number four on Netflix doesn't really matter, does it?

It's cool, I'll bow out of this one. You guys can have at it. Good luck.

Show me where I'm homophobic. Or where I said anything of the sort. I just told you I'm a ok with gay people and what they do in their own homes is their Business. I posted that on here. So how's I'm anti gay or homophobic is beyond me.

I think there's a clear difference here. You're defending kids being half naked and fuking the air. You have in your sig " barley legal girls" you're also defending that's it's number 4 on Netflix but you don't tell the full story with the people that have left Netflix over it so number four on Netflix doesn't really matter, does it?

It's cool, I'll bow out of this one. You guys can have at it. Good luck.

So basically you're mad that he's not as outraged as you and is thinking outside the box and looking at it logically? So you used the link in his signature (that refers to sexually mature 18+ women) twisted that, then used it against him because you don't like his views?

Yeah, that's pretty similar to how racists and homophobes act.

They get a parade because they're celebrating their freedom from oppression. The same way black ppl get a whole friggin month. I can understand that.

There are unfortunately alot of sick in the head ppl in power but it's normal and accepted in those circles of ppl, such as epstein and all the 200 celebrities who visited the island.

I know seeing gays thrive is a little concerning but I say let them have rights so they won't be forced to live a hetero lifestyle and reproduce. Let them breed themselves out of the population by giving them what they want, which is each other.

Although homosexuality was frowned upon (back on the day) almost as much as pedophilia, I do not believe pedophiles should ever have rights, because while homosexuality is a congenital defect, pedophilia is a warped sense of attraction to kids that stems from childhood trauma. The very nature of it harms children, despite the pedophile simply acting on their desires. We cannot ever let this come to fruition, or we're going to turn into a country like Thailand or Belgium where this shit runs rampant.
I am not against someone's personal life style for being gay but if you walk around long beach there are streets with sex shops that have gimp mask and strap ons on manikins. It's discussing.
Even the strip club where old dudes give there checks to 18 year old girls it has no windows or anything revealing. Even regular sex shops look like regular stores.
But down there they have rainbow cross walks.
So I go out of my way to avoid the area.
If two men are gay eating dinner who gives a shit but when I'm out eating and there loud talk about sex.
I was at a restaurant and these guys were talking about who could deep throat a bigger banana so loud like they needed attention. The table closer to them expressed that there conversations were making there dinner a bad experience.
One guy said do we make you uncomfortable.
The owner came around and told us that are dinner would be discounted and never asked them to be quiet.
I only dislike people like that. Or people who run up on tables yelling blm.

Anyways this movie is another way for the sick epstien gang to slowly open the doors to there world

Remember epstien liked 16 year old girls. His thing and other people who went there were after there own sick fantasy.

I won't even watch that sick movie or even watch the preview.

I might be ignorant to the science of but pirates but I have had many in counters with some weird people.

Last edited:
I am not against someone's personal life style for being gay but if you walk around long beach there are streets with sex shops that have gimp mask and strap ons on manikins. It's discussing.
Even the strip club where old dudes give there checks to 18 year old girls it has no windows or anything revealing. Even regular sex shops look like regular stores.
But down there they have rainbow cross walks.
So I go out of my way to avoid the area.
If two men are gay eating dinner who gives a shit but when I'm out eating and there loud talk about sex.
I was at a restaurant and these guys were talking about who could deep throat a bigger banana so loud like they needed attention. The table closer to them expressed that there conversations were making there dinner a bad experience.
One guy said do we make you uncomfortable.
The owner came around and told us that are dinner would be discounted and never asked them to be quiet.
I only dislike people like that. Or people who run up on tables yelling blm.

Anyways this movie is another way for the sick epstien gang to slowly open the doors to there world

Remember epstien liked 16 year old girls. His thing and other people who went there were after there own sick fantasy.

I won't even watch that sick movie or even watch the preview.

I might be ignorant to the science of but pirates but I have had many in counters with some weird people.
Shit spell check turned butt into but. Now I am a uneducated dip stick lmao

is it any worse than that show toddlers in tiaras?

That was exactly the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it. Why was there no similar level of outrage back then? :hmm: I don't get it.

If nothing else, I hope people do sit up and take notice of what ALL children growing up today are exposed to through social media, "entertainment", etc. Hopefully they'll put as much effort into ensuring their own children's safety as they do making a stink about a netflix show. Eh...who am I kidding? They're going to sit them down in front of the tv and let hollyweird raise them.

Toddlers and Tiaras didn’t have little kids twerking or sending pictures of their crotches on the internet, it wasn’t co produced by a convicted pedophile and it wasn’t rated TV MA for mature audiences only.

That being said I’m sure creeps enjoyed it all the same.

Last edited:
Eighty guys condemning a movie and only one watches it to establish an informed opinion and he’s called a pedophile. I reserve judgement and advocate watching something before forming an opinion and now I’m “ok with it”, pedophilia. A shitload of people watch a controversial film to see what it is about and to have an informed opinion before knee jerk cancelling a TV service app and are being called “sick fucks”.

But no condemnation of the parents involved in the movie. No talk of the degredation of society via social media, which fuels this shit.

Americans embarrass me at every turn.

Toddlers and Tiaras didn’t have little kids twerking or sending pictures of their crotches on the internet, it wasn’t co produced by a convicted pedophile and it wasn’t rated TV MA for mature audiences only.

That being said I’m sure creeps enjoyed it all the same.

Nah, they just painted them up like hookers and put skimpy clothes on them. And yep, I'd bet grocery money guys were touching themselves while watching it.

Back