Netflix Cancelled

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 171
  1. #91
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    334
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    503
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    How did this turn into a gay topic. I don't care who you screw. If you're gay I could care less. Now if you're trans I have a issue with that. Whole other subject.

    Let's stay on topic. It's not ok to look at a 11 year old in this kind of light, period. Shit they might have not even had their period yet but they're shaking their ass and sending pussy pics wtf! How can anyone even defend this. This is the only site I've been on where someone is defending this shit.

  2. #92
    Senior Member

    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    9,471

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,669
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,303
    Thanked in
    3,792 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    How did this turn into a gay topic. I don't care who you screw. If you're gay I could care less. Now if you're trans I have a issue with that. Whole other subject.

    Let's stay on topic. It's not ok to look at a 11 year old in this kind of light, period. Shit they might have not even had their period yet but they're shaking their ass and sending pussy pics wtf! How can anyone even defend this. This is the only site I've been on where someone is defending this shit.
    🤔..... mayhaps itís the tren errybody is running these days. Lol

  3. #93
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,316

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    516
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,647
    Thanked in
    5,113 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    So what happens 33 years from now when they say the same thing about pedophilia because thatís where this is heading.
    I don't know why you're comparing homosexuality to pedophilia.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  4. #94
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,316

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    516
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,647
    Thanked in
    5,113 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ĎCutiesí Hits Number Four Movie In The US On Netflix

    The newly released ďCutiesĒ was the fourth most watched movie on Netflix in the United States as of Tuesday evening.

    Source: https://www.conservativereview.com/c...647669329.html
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  5. #95
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    334
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    503
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    ĎCutiesí Hits Number Four Movie In The US On Netflix

    The newly released ďCutiesĒ was the fourth most watched movie on Netflix in the United States as of Tuesday evening.

    Source: https://www.conservativereview.com/c...647669329.html
    Bunch of sick fuks out there. Doesn't shock me after seeing the way people are acting in the streets these days.

    Btw how much money has Netflix lost because of this number 4 movie?

  6. #96
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    334
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    503
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lol number 4 movie admin.

    The streaming behemoth even saw a 1.3 percent drop in shares on Monday.


    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cuties-backlash-led-netflix-u-125111691.html


    https://www.pennlive.com/life/2020/0...ntroversy.html
    Last edited by bigtime916; 09-16-2020 at 01:30 PM.

  7. #97
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    334
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    503
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    And another one
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cutie...125111691.html

    Cutiesí Backlash Led Netflix U.S. Cancellations to Spike Nearly Eightfold, Analytics Firm Says

  8. #98
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,316

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    516
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,647
    Thanked in
    5,113 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Netflix Cancelled

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I love the ďanimals are gay so itís okay for me to beĒ theory.
    I didnít present any theories or draw any conclusions, I was just showing a fact that homosexual behavior is seen through out the animal kingdom.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  9. #99
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    334
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    503
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    I didnít present any theories or draw any conclusions, I was just showing a fact that homosexual behavior is seen through out the animal kingdom.
    Aw I see, "barely legal chicks" in your sig. Kind of makes sense now.

  10. #100
    Member

    WidowMakerI's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    In my truck by the river.
    Posts
    53

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points
    2467760

    I vote we get ShowBox back. That was the bomb when it was active. I miss all the up to date movies and TV shows that streamed on it.
    ENGINEERED TO SPEC! BUILT TO LAST!

  11. #101
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,316

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    516
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,647
    Thanked in
    5,113 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Aw I see, "barely legal chicks" in your sig. Kind of makes sense now.
    Go fuck yourself.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  12. #102
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,670

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    747
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,733
    Thanked in
    1,967 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Netflix Cancelled

    And yet not one person has condemned any parents who are allowing this. Just a streaming network that is willing to air it. Also, if any one of you took hip hop dance or have kids who do, this is what they do and teach. Why not any fuss about hip hop dance classes? Netflix is minute in comparison on this topic. Yet all of you (not just meaning this forum, but anyone that is voicing their opinion) are only bitching about Netflix. If any of you really donít condone this and really want to take action, because letís be real here, boycotting Netflix does absolutely nothing, then go straight to the source.

  13. #103
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    334
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    503
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WidowMakerI View Post
    I vote we get ShowBox back. That was the bomb when it was active. I miss all the up to date movies and TV shows that streamed on it.
    Typhoon is working great.

  14. #104
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    334
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    503
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Go fuck yourself.
    Woah why you mad bro? You've been defending this shit from the start. Then I point out your sig and you get pissed? Wtf do you think people will think your values are?

  15. #105
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    4,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    334
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    503
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    And yet not one person has condemned any parents who are allowing this. Just a streaming network that is willing to air it. Also, if any one of you took hip hop dance or have kids who do, this is what they do and teach. Why not any fuss about hip hop dance classes? Netflix is minute in comparison on this topic. Yet all of you (not just meaning this forum, but anyone that is voicing their opinion) are only bitching about Netflix. If any of you really donít condone this and really want to take action, because letís be real here, boycotting Netflix does absolutely nothing, then go straight to the source.
    Haven't you seen the Epstein topics on here? I'm pretty sure this has been brought to light lots on here.

Similar Threads

  1. CFL seasons cancelled
    By Gatz in forum The Pit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2020, 01:51 PM
  2. Ironlion cancelled order
    By Lar in forum Ironlion-Lab
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-06-2020, 04:00 PM
  3. Arnold convention cancelled, classic still going on
    By dnewell2004 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2020, 04:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums