Netflix Cancelled

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Why not? Youíve not watched ďCutiesĒ but you condemn it. Same logic.
    CoachCabo, Iíve never fucked kids either and also condemn that. Are you senile old man?
    Last edited by DragonNRG; 09-15-2020 at 05:49 AM.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,553 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    New Netflix Movie Actually Murders Puppies To Teach That Murdering Puppies Is Bad

September 14th, 2020

U.S.óNetflix is embroiled in controversy yet again with its new documentary Puppy Murder, a show where the director kills puppies to teach you that murdering puppies is bad.

The movie is just two hours of puppies being brutally murdered onscreen, sending a powerful message to the viewer about just how bad puppy murder is. From getting shot and stabbed to being run over with a steamroller and the inspiring climactic scene where a puppy is dropped into a volcano, the movie unequivocally and powerfully shows the brutal reality of puppy murder.

"I thought about just making a documentary where I didn't actually murder puppies to make the point, but it just wasn't powerful enough," said director Amťlie Le'Charpentier (who is, by the way, a woman of color and an immigrant, so think about that before you criticize her). "I drew on my own experiences having observed puppy murder a number of times and decided I would just drop anvils and pianos on them and stuff so you could see how terrible puppy murder is."

Many people spoke up against the film but were labeled "triggered conservatives" and "scandal-mongers" since they obviously just didn't get the message of the film, which very clearly teaches that puppy murder is bad.

The show has been a big success among psychopaths and future mass murderers and will see a sequel called Baby Murder next fall.

https://babylonbee.com/news/new-netf...uppies-is-bad/
    babylon bee is satire, I hate these satire news sites

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post

I don't know I thought the article about Trump punching a baby was pretty funny.

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-pu...view-9-11-2020

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    494 Posts
    Rep Points

What does Gay Barry O'Muzzy think about this? He gets millions from them.
    If Trump were getting millions, demtards would be saying "Trump supports pedo's" etc...
    Attached Images Attached Images

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,553 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    What does Gay Barry O'Muzzy think about this? He gets millions from them.
    If Trump were getting millions, demtards would be saying "Trump supports pedo's" etc...
    I think you make a great point, Obama isnt speaking out about netflix who he is now an employee of since they paid him, that makes him complicit

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,126 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    LOL, yes I know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,184 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DragonNRG View Post
    CoachCabo, Iíve never fucked kids either and also condemn that. Are you senile old man?
    More ESL stuff.

Your connections make as much sense as your interpretations of peopleís comments.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,752 Posts
    Rep Points

Cuties for mature audiences only yet has 11 yr olds as the cast...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,689 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Cuties for mature audiences only yet has 11 yr olds as the cast...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Funny how that works...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    More ESL stuff.

Your connections make as much sense as your interpretations of peopleís comments.
    Pretend you canít understand right from wrong to justify your own ignorance.

NUCLEAR-LABS REP
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts
    Rep Points

The government is slowly trying to dissipate our morals by saying it's our rite.
    It's all sick bullshit from Obama to the Clinton's.
    Remember that guy getting his dick sucked at work.
    Throwing gays in our face with parades, where are the straight parades. And these weak ass companies play along to sell shit and make money. Where is the major funding for actually helping these sick fawks instead of funding campaigns for there rights. And now there putting our kids in danger by throwing kids in these creeps faces.
    It is all good and dandy for there rights until a sick fawk rapes your child or shoots your puppy in the head.
    Then the parents yell it's I will kill them. But why even get it to that point. Fawk there rights if it involves hurting or violating a child or adult or animal. The laws are all twisted so the rich can pay there way out and now the less rich are learning how to do it as well. If a company makes medicine and it hurts some one and they new the danger they pay a fine.

And what does the way you raise your kid have to do with it when these guys are lurking the streets ready to kid nap your sister or mom or daughter and sell them to another piece of shit for sex.

They are brain washing people with this rites shit like California lowering time for these creeps.
    I live in California and I feel like we are the testing site for this shit.

Two dicks and two pussy will never create a baby because it's unnatural. We were not made for that shit. It's a sickness like Ted bundy killing and raping dead bodies,dude was sick and had a mental sexual problem.

These people have mental problems and need to be fixed or removed.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,553 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    The government is slowly trying to dissipate our morals by saying it's our rite.
    It's all sick bullshit from Obama to the Clinton's.
    Remember that guy getting his dick sucked at work.
    Throwing gays in our face with parades, where are the straight parades. And these weak ass companies play along to sell shit and make money. Where is the major funding for actually helping these sick fawks instead of funding campaigns for there rights. And now there putting our kids in danger by throwing kids in these creeps faces.
    It is all good and dandy for there rights until a sick fawk rapes your child or shoots your puppy in the head.
    Then the parents yell it's I will kill them. But why even get it to that point. Fawk there rights if it involves hurting or violating a child or adult or animal. The laws are all twisted so the rich can pay there way out and now the less rich are learning how to do it as well. If a company makes medicine and it hurts some one and they new the danger they pay a fine.

And what does the way you raise your kid have to do with it when these guys are lurking the streets ready to kid nap your sister or mom or daughter and sell them to another piece of shit for sex.

They are brain washing people with this rites shit like California lowering time for these creeps.
    I live in California and I feel like we are the testing site for this shit.

Two dicks and two pussy will never create a baby because it's unnatural. We were not made for that shit. It's a sickness like Ted bundy killing and raping dead bodies,dude was sick and had a mental sexual problem.

you could have 2 babies in 9 months, pm me on how to make a baby I have a 132.5 IQ

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,801 Posts
    Rep Points

Netflix Cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    So you think that homosexuals are pedophiles? And have mental problems and should be fixed or removed from society? And youíre comparing homosexuals to a serial killer and necrophilia? Wow, I think people like you need to be fixed or removed from society. Homosexuality was removed from the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) in 1987. In other words trained professionals in psychology stopped viewing homosexuality as a mental disorder over 33 years ago. One of my majors in college was psychology, so no I donít need to Google that I am educated. I think you suffer from homophobia and that is a mental problem: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia
    I did Google this, homosexual behavior has been observed in over 1,000 animal species: https://phys.org/news/2019-05-scient...sexuality.html

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,602 Posts
    Rep Points

I love the ďanimals are gay so itís okay for me to beĒ theory.

i ainít never seen a chicken build a rocket ship and discover light year distant nebulae. Letís not hold humans to a higher standard than we would a gay frog. Letís just give in to sexual immorality... because why not? Lol

😝

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    So you think that homosexuals are pedophiles? And have mental problems and should be fixed or removed from society? And youíre comparing homosexuals to a serial killer and necrophilia? Wow, I think people like you need to be fixed or removed from society. Homosexuality was removed from the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) in 1987. In other words trained professionals in psychology stopped viewing homosexuality as a mental disorder over 33 years ago. One of my majors in college was psychology, so no I donít need to Google that I am educated. I think you suffer from homophobia and that is a mental problem: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia
    I did Google this, homosexual behavior has been observed in over 1,000 animal species: https://phys.org/news/2019-05-scient...sexuality.html
    So what happens 33 years from now when they say the same thing about pedophilia because thatís where this is heading.