• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Netflix Cancelled

IML Gear Cream!
exactly bro, they are trying to normalize this, and its a slippery slope, they are already decriminalizing sex with minors in california

The movie was made in France and they did not have an issue with it there, it actually won awards. Is France just a bunch of pedophiles?

Oh wait look what I just Googled from 7 years ago.

a9f3dc8607bda5d5c956a8341a2fbc86.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-24145119

So there ya go, the hypocrisy of America. Cancel your Netflix account, cause that’s progress. We don’t want to eliminate the $5 billion industry of child beauty pageants in America cause we are so morally correct here. Where is Ted Cruz with an investigation into this? He’s probably busy cashing his checks to STFU.

So there ya go, the hypocrisy of America. Cancel your Netflix account, cause that’s progress. We don’t want to eliminate the $5 billion industry of child beauty pageants in America cause we are so morally correct here. Where is Ted Cruz with an investigation into this? He’s probably busy cashing his checks to STFU.
this is a strange hill to die on, almost seems like their is something more personal to it

this is a strange hill to die on, almost seems like their is something more personal to it

Wow, such a well thought out and intelligent response. Please try a little harder.

with the AA12...... you can tag multiple pedophiles in any weather condition or environmental scenario.

I am not against someone's personal life style for being gay but if you walk around long beach there are streets with sex shops that have gimp mask and strap ons on manikins. It's discussing.
Even the strip club where old dudes give there checks to 18 year old girls it has no windows or anything revealing. Even regular sex shops look like regular stores.
But down there they have rainbow cross walks.
So I go out of my way to avoid the area.
If two men are gay eating dinner who gives a shit but when I'm out eating and there loud talk about sex.
I was at a restaurant and these guys were talking about who could deep throat a bigger banana so loud like they needed attention. The table closer to them expressed that there conversations were making there dinner a bad experience.
One guy said do we make you uncomfortable.
The owner came around and told us that are dinner would be discounted and never asked them to be quiet.
I only dislike people like that. Or people who run up on tables yelling blm.

Anyways this movie is another way for the sick epstien gang to slowly open the doors to there world

Remember epstien liked 16 year old girls. His thing and other people who went there were after there own sick fantasy.

I won't even watch that sick movie or even watch the preview.

I might be ignorant to the science of but pirates but I have had many in counters with some weird people.

The fucked up thing about that is nobody from the restaurant said anything because they were gay for fear of backlash/offending them. I agree people should be free to live their life however they choose to but somebody should have put their ass in check for talking like that in a restaurant full of people and I’ll bet there were some children around too.

Wow, such a well thought out and intelligent response. Please try a little harder.
thank you, I dont like to brag about my 132.5 IQ or my college degree but sometimes it is hard to mingle with you lower IQ folks. but since you asked seems like people all over want cuties removed are netflix banned, even saw a muslim group banning it, so its more than middle america god fearing folk that are concerned

Wanna see progressive libtards short circuit? Tell them that sharia law Muslims are right about women and gays!

the matrix will glitch hard.

Get Shredded!
Wanna see progressive libtards short circuit? Tell them that sharia law Muslims are right about women and gays!

the matrix will glitch hard.
I think muslims are onto something with their smeer the queer ideology, Raj was supposed to sponsor me as a convert but I love bacon too much

I think muslims are onto something with their smeer the queer ideology, Raj was supposed to sponsor me as a convert but I love bacon too much

he’s much too busy throwing gays off the rooftops of his shanty gym and whoring out the families goats to sponsor anything right now 😉

I kid I kid raj... you know if I had to pick a favorite terrorist it would be you brother! Lol

People’s opinions or beliefs don’t offend me, only one person in this thread offended me (not you) with personal attacks. I watched the movie out of curiosity (not just the trailer) and I didn’t see it as sexualizing children. That’s my opinion and I’m not a pedophile nor would I ever condone sexualizing children. If people view the movie as such that’s their opinion and they’re entitled to it.

To me it just seems like they are depicting the way younger girls are actually being these days. Look at Tik-Tok, etc. To me it just seemed like a group of girls being silly and trying to emulate Cardi-B and every hip-hop video or even professional dancers such as "Sweedy". The movie even shows the (religious) conflict between the parent and child, so it's not glorifying the way they are acting. It shows female judges observing them without being appalled too. I think the movie is depicting the girls trying to grow up too fast and issues and conflicts that arise as many in the movie were opposed to their behavior as well, classmates calling the black girl a whore for posting nudes online, etc. Regardless, I can see why father's of daughters hate the movie, because they would never let their daughter act like that and I would stand firm with them on that if I ever have a daughter, but I'm not super offended by the movie because I do feel like it has a decent message to it.

Last edited:
I canceled my Netflix along time ago. I am now happy I did. The recent news I have heard about them disgust me.

The movie was made in France and they did not have an issue with it there, it actually won awards. Is France just a bunch of pedophiles?

yea.... French people are known for three things.... waving white flags, eating cheese and being perverts. Facts.

The USA is the new revised soddom and ghomora :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Oh I doubt that. The human race is all hypocritical nit just us Americans. The struggle is the same for everyone everywhere in that arena

Back