Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,121 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DragonNRG View Post
    I thought the dad did it and the parents covered it up?
    I was not referring to the Jon Renee Ramsey murder case, I am talking about child beauty pageants. If you want to see real life sexual exploitation of children watch the videos.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

HOT BABES GALLERY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    This is exactly the point I was trying to make yesterday with my post. People are outraged and cancelling Netflix, yet they do not protest and uproar about beauty pageants and dance classes that exploit young kids in real life. It reminds me a lot of the BLM movement. Let’s only bitch about the smallest issue in this regard and forget about the REAL problem. Which is who is really killing a ton of blacks for no reason other than a color (black on black crime) and taking down “group activities” that exploit children like beauty pageants and dance classes/cheer

BLM = "The murdering of black ppl is only bad if a white man does it"

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,121 Posts
    Rep Points

Netflix Cancelled

This is exactly the point I was trying to make yesterday with my post. People are outraged and cancelling Netflix, yet they do not protest and uproar about beauty pageants and dance classes that exploit young kids in real life. It reminds me a lot of the BLM movement. Let’s only bitch about the smallest issue in this regard and forget about the REAL problem. Which is who is really killing a ton of blacks for no reason other than a color (black on black crime) and taking down “group activities” that exploit children like beauty pageants and dance classes/cheer
    Exactly, instead of jumping on the cancel Netflix bandwagon due to a controversial movie made in France, how about starting a movement to ban child beauty pageants that are real life child sexual exploitation happening here in the US and these girls are as young as 5 years old and being pushed into by their own parents.

HOT BABES GALLERY

Snorts raw tren

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    410 Posts
    Rep Points

My wife also deals with them as she is a make up artist for Channel and was for Dior and the other one channel.
    She tells how they are always sex joking banging each after work and they are already married.

We will be on here in ten years talking about the new trend peddis who have rights and can marry under age kids.

Even watching that show is like promoting and letting them feel like it's OK as it's in the top ten.
    Then they get more courage to go out and get them some kids.

Snorts raw tren

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    410 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Exactly, instead of jumping on the cancel Netflix bandwagon due to a controversial movie made in France, how about starting a movement to ban child beauty pageants that are real life child sexual exploitation happening here in the US and these girls are as young as 5 years old and being pushed into by their own parents.
    To me no kid under 17 should were make up its just bad exposure to what they will be as a adult.
    My oldest daughter who is over 18.
    I had many moments where I had to tell some dude to stop looking at her as she walked by.
    Even when they were with there wife.
    Especially when her and a friend would be like 8 feet in front of me and my wife.

When I said why you staring at my under age daughters ass creep.

I was always waiting for some one to swing but they never did.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,282 Posts
    Rep Points

I think folks that are against one form of child exploitation are also against other forms of child exploitation. I don't want my money supporting Netflix so I'm withdrawing my money from them. That doesn't mean I'm not against sexualization of minors elsewhere. I don't fund pageants though.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Snorts raw tren

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    410 Posts
    Rep Points

This is the kind of stuff that has increased in California in the last 5 years.
    And they get out quick.
    This guy had to harass multiple under age girls and woman before he got arrested. He was called on about 50 times and was not arrested. Finally he was arrested and is getting a little plea bargain.
    6 years ago he was arrested for terrorist threats in a building he owned a company in. They found tons of ammunition in his office locker room.
    After he was evicted he told the Wan at the desk he will shoot up the building.
    The laws are so messed up he got to come to Cali and start this after he was evaluated for being mentally unstable.
    No help from any organization in USA.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jolter604; 09-17-2020 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Names in pictures

Snorts raw tren

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    410 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    This is the kind of stuff that has increased in California in the last 5 years.
    And they get out quick.
    This guy had to harass multiple under age girls and woman before he got arrested. He was called on about 50 times and was not arrested. Finally he was arrested and is getting a little plea bargain.
    6 years ago he was arrested for terrorist threats in a building he owned a company in. They found tons of ammunition in his office locker room.
    After he was evicted he told the Wan at the desk he will shoot up the building.
    The laws are so messed up he got to come to Cali and start this after he was evaluated for being mentally unstable.
    No help from any organization in USA.
    Pics Screenshot_2020-09-17-19-14-58(1).jpgScreenshot_2020-09-17-19-15-16(1).jpgScreenshot_2020-09-17-19-16-49(1).jpgScreenshot_2020-09-17-19-15-08.jpg

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,121 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I think folks that are against one form of child exploitation are also against other forms of child exploitation. I don't want my money supporting Netflix so I'm withdrawing my money from them. That doesn't mean I'm not against sexualization of minors elsewhere. I don't fund pageants though.
    I don’t pay for Netflix, I get it free with my T-Mobile account.

HOT BABES GALLERY

Snorts raw tren

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    410 Posts
    Rep Points

I don’t pay for Netflix, I get it free with my T-Mobile account.
    Hey man I didn't mean to target any individual as a whole.
    I was really targeting anyone who is over sexed.
    Like a nasty chick who has a foul mouth.
    Or even the men I work with who talk about thrashing ever woman who walks by.
    I just feel like some people are over active with there sexual preference and say it loud so every one can here.

I just fear fear for innocent children's safety.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,065 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Exactly. The sexual exploitation of children is disgusting on every level amd these creeps should be eradicated from the earth.

Cuties facilitates the exploitation of children just like the pageants do. Cuties also conditions the minds of those that are willing to justify the content, the time will come when they try to make it pedo 100% a sexual orientation. Oh wait! They’re already trying to do that ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My PSL blend “Dont tread on me log” http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...PSL-blends-log

My gainz are fueled by PSL's EP brand and GC gearz.

Please Read The Forum Rules...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...with-PSL-gearz

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,121 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    Hey man I didn't mean to target any individual as a whole.
    I was really targeting anyone who is over sexed.
    Like a nasty chick who has a foul mouth.
    Or even the men I work with who talk about thrashing ever woman who walks by.
    I just feel like some people are over active with there sexual preference and say it loud so every one can here.

I just fear fear for innocent children's safety.
    People’s opinions or beliefs don’t offend me, only one person in this thread offended me (not you) with personal attacks. I watched the movie out of curiosity (not just the trailer) and I didn’t see it as sexualizing children. That’s my opinion and I’m not a pedophile nor would I ever condone sexualizing children. If people view the movie as such that’s their opinion and they’re entitled to it.

HOT BABES GALLERY

Snorts raw tren

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    410 Posts
    Rep Points

People’s opinions or beliefs don’t offend me, only one person in this thread offended me (not you) with personal attacks. I watched the movie out of curiosity (not just the trailer) and I didn’t see it as sexualizing children. That’s my opinion and I’m not a pedophile nor would I ever condone sexualizing children. If people view the movie as such that’s their opinion and they’re entitled to it.
    Kool man I respect that I just reread what I wrote and see how it could offend people if they had a child or brother who was gay.
    And as I am trying to better myself and how I treat people in that are I took ten steps backwards.

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,121 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Exactly. The sexual exploitation of children is disgusting on every level and these creeps should be eradicated from the earth.
    Not one person here has disagreed with that.

HOT BABES GALLERY

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Exactly. The sexual exploitation of children is disgusting on every level amd these creeps should be eradicated from the earth.

Cuties facilitates the exploitation of children just like the pageants do. Cuties also conditions the minds of those that are willing to justify the content, the time will come when they try to make it pedo 100% a sexual orientation. Oh wait! They’re already trying to do that ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    exactly bro, they are trying to normalize this, and its a slippery slope, they are already decriminalizing sex with minors in california