• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Apology to Monte, would like to....

CowboyPump77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Send you a gift in the mail...if you would P.M. your address...

This is the gift.

Attachments

• chicken legs.jpg
    chicken legs.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 204
For the record the left one has been dubbed "Alpha" and the right one "Omega"

Decided against giving Monte the last word, huh?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Monte is the only guy here that actually is a bber, the rest of us drink too much alcohol eat too much fast food and take way too much AAS as a lazy short cut to achieve an average physique

Monte is the only guy here that actually is a bber, I drink too much alcohol eat too much fast food and take way too much AAS as a lazy short cut to achieve an average physique

Fify *

Monte is the only guy here that actually is a bber, the rest of us drink too much alcohol eat too much fast food and take way too much AAS as a lazy short cut to achieve an average physique
Yinz right

Pretty much sums it up.

Let's see what you got Cowboy. You can't talk shit without backing it up or no one will take you serious

So let the duel begin...

IML Gear Cream!

Pfft,

You left out a bunch of stuff.

Closet homosexuality, blaming bad gearz for sucking at life, taking pot shots at others to raise low self esteem and on and on........

Pfft,

You left out a bunch of stuff.

Closet homosexuality, blaming bad gearz for sucking at life, taking pot shots at others to raise low self esteem and on and on........
I just thought that goes without saying, got good news Ill text ya

Decided against giving Monte the last word, huh?

Thought this was the pit? were we could shit talk all day and night and no feelings get hurt? I honestly was not upset he called me a cunt. That was just my excuse to be an ass hat. The word means nothing to me, I am sticks and stones may break bones, but words will never hurt me kinda of guy. I just take umbrage with how he speaks to other members like he is king shit but if you all enjoy his abuse, more power to ya...I'll leave it alone.

Don't send in the mail, give that cunt his gift in person...... :daydream:

I made the offer my man... see I never claimed to be a body builder, and yes Monte looks pretty good other than those chicken legs he has....but what I have claimed to be is a fighter who grew up in violence, and if I am being frank, I grew to love it. I avoid violence these days when possible, that's just part of growing up. Whether y'all believe my "stories" I share here is up to you. I suppose I could prove some of them by posting pics of all the scars on my body... the scar under my lip where my teeth came through and had to have 10 stitches, the scar on my left hand where I caught a knife coming at my face and took it from the guy and gutted him....27 stitches outside, 33 inside almost lost the use of my thumb, tendon had to be surgically repaired. The 38 caliber bullet hole one entrance 2 exits on my right forearm, my fake front implanted teeth(knocked out) and so on and so forth(there are more).... I wrestled my whole entire school days, then I taught myself grappling and then trained for 3 and half years in Jujitsu, I even trained with Rich Frankklin and his boxing coach...for a time circa 2007 in the nasti nati that was only 6 mths.....but I trained in boxing for almost 3 years total and took Muay Thai for a little over a year. I was an enforcer in the gang I was in for 5 years. You had to be tough and feared or you were easy pickins. As to me posting pics, Someday I will, not saying when but if all goes right 3 to 4 months approx. However to give you an idea of my legs and kicking power Think Joe Rogan back when he took training serious. I actually have to avoid working my legs out or they get too damn big to be functional. To be honest though I have flaws, nmy hands are smaller than I would like and so are my foremarms compared to the rest of my body. I measured my chest last weak I it measures 52 inches breath in, 50.25 breath out.... My arms are currently just shy of 18 inches flexed and 16.5 relaxed. I am a thicke boy for being 5 ft 8 and I weigh in currently at 235lbs. I need to lose about another 30lbs of fat and put on 12 to 15lbs of muscle. That's being honest....

As to this "tiff" I really dont care anymore I said what I wanted. I dont hate Monte but I wish he would show more respect to some of you. Maybe you are okay with the abuse though....if so...more power to you all. I'll leave it be

Stop!

Please stop with 15 page diatribes on shit nobody reads.

Try short bullets and paragraphs, you lose the reader.

Less is better!

Try it!

Apologies...I know I do not fit in really anywhere and I would try and explain why but it would be pointless I suspect....

Apologies...I know I do not fit in really anywhere and I would try and explain why but it would be pointless I suspect....

There are no breaks and run on sentences with no paragraphs.

It would be easier if you could break up each topic so they are relevant.

Otherwise it is an incoherent rant.

Get Shredded!
There are no breaks and run on sentences with no paragraphs.

It would be easier if you could break up each topic so they are relevant.

Otherwise it is an incoherent rant.

I know, the issue is I think fast. So I have to type fast and I do but not fast enough. Basically imagine thinking something but by the time you write it, you are already 4 or 5 sentences ahead in your brain. That is if I slow it down. It can get crazy fast. Though it has it's advantages too. Such as when I fight I typically out think the other guy and am aware of his actions before they happen. I have wicked fast reflexes too. That's how I caught that knife meant for my face or throat with my left hand(off hand) while fighting another guy. Saw the flash out of my peripheral vision. Gutted that guy, tossed the knife down and was back on the other guy in a blink. I hope this was easier to read. I slowed way down to do it. That said, I think this will be my last post here. To those that were cool to me, thanks. If the admin can delete this account I would appreciate it. Best wishes mates. See you all on the other side.

Fucking love the pit. In Spanish it's called TLC

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I know, the issue is I think fast. So I have to type fast and I do but not fast enough. Basically imagine thinking something but by the time you write it, you are already 4 or 5 sentences ahead in your brain. That is if I slow it down. It can get crazy fast. Though it has it's advantages too. Such as when I fight I typically out think the other guy and am aware of his actions before they happen. I have wicked fast reflexes too. That's how I caught that knife meant for my face or throat with my left hand(off hand) while fighting another guy. Saw the flash out of my peripheral vision. Gutted that guy, tossed the knife down and was back on the other guy in a blink. I hope this was easier to read. I slowed way down to do it. That said, I think this will be my last post here. To those that were cool to me, thanks. If the admin can delete this account I would appreciate it. Best wishes mates. See you all on the other side.
What are you saying?

Not sure I got all that :)

What are you saying?

Not sure I got what you're saying :)
Tlc. It's the channel where you can watch midgets 600 pounders piligimists and every type of drama mess available.

And the pit brings all that sweet goodness right to my mobile Device.

Love it. From broski banter to the fuck yous. It's easily the best part of asf aside from the sponsors.

I'm sure theres room for a cowboy pump here at asf dawg. No need to let drama or feelings of unwelcome to come Between you and the board. If you dig it. Stick around. Doubt theres love for the old stinker here. But I stick around. Love the members. The drama the gear and knowledge.

Got a regular Fucking ninja in our presence guys.

Catches knives bare handed and such.

Pretty impressive.

Still waiting to see those massive legs with all the kicking power.

Got a regular Fucking ninja in our presence guys.

Catches knives bare handed and such.

Pretty impressive.

Still waiting to see those massive legs with all the kicking power.
Just think "Joe Rogan" before he got fat, lol
I'm still trying to understand what dafuq happened here

Tlc. It's the channel where you can watch midgets 600 pounders piligimists and every type of drama mess available.

And the pit brings all that sweet goodness right to my mobile Device.

Love it. From broski banter to the fuck yous. It's easily the best part of asf aside from the sponsors.

Still not picking up what you are laying down.

Bottom line is???

Back