Apology to Monte, would like to....

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,845 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    I looked through forum posts pretty far back and didnít see any pics so how would anyone know this?
    He was a big mofo. There's no denying that at all. He's still pretty big even after all the shit he went through. There's zero doubt he's one of the few that puts in the work. That's not the quarrel at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    599 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Yeah he started talking shit in GC's sub about all UGLs are crap, we're all idiots for not getting pharma gear, etc (like tren, dbol, unique test esters, you know, pharma stuff). Basically acting like a pretentious prick. So I said that he was. He took it as I called him a prick because he apparently can't read or understand the difference between "acting like" and "are." He had no real rebuttal to that, so he just resorted to calling me fat and posting my starting pics from my log...that are posted publically for everyone to see for a reason. Didn't even have the balls to take the current ones at 20lbs less after 7 weeks.

I don't really give a shit. He actually proved to be a prick and that's that. It's all there for anyone to see. He provides zero useful input to the community here, so he doesn't mean shit to me. At least people can watch my log and learn some things and see what kind of difference can be made in a short amount of time when you bust your ass.

Did I miss anything Swiper or do you just have more of the same drivel? Seems like you've caught a bad case of GC derangement syndrome like a good liberal.
    I dont know how I missed all of his BS. I just went back and read all of the post. WTF happened to swiper. That fucker needs eat a snickers bar and chill.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    Rep Points

I looked through forum posts pretty far back and didnít see any pics so how would anyone know this?
    The forum OGís know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,027 Posts
    Rep Points

You just didnt look hard enough....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,181 Posts
    Rep Points

Now see, someone that looks like this making comments hold water.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,777 Posts
    Rep Points

I think the Hello Kitty in the background is just a sweet touch to that pic
    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,777 Posts
    Rep Points

Whatever happened to CowboyPump? I havent seen him respond in a while and did admin change his pic?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,651 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Whatever happened to CowboyPump? I havent seen him respond in a while and did admin change his pic?
    I think he got buttered...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    599 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    I'm gonna send him a message and get his ass back here into therapy.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,851 Posts
    Rep Points

Now see, someone that looks like this making comments hold water.
    I've seen garlic come here do a log, get in pretty good shape, loose a bunch of fat then dissappear for while or quit updating logs then next thing I see he put all the fat back on and he's back where he started. Seems like I've seen him do this a half dozen times. I always wonder why he works so hard to diet, train and get in shape then throw all that hard work out the window and get fat again. I'm thinking drug and alcohol addiction? Maybe Garlic will let us know????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    599 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I've seen garlic come here do a log, get in pretty good shape, loose a bunch of fat then dissappear for while or quit updating logs then next thing I see he put all the fat back on and he's back where he started. Seems like I've seen him do this a half dozen times. I always wonder why he works so hard to diet, train and get in shape then throw all that hard work out the window and get fat again. I'm thinking drug and alcohol addiction? Maybe Garlic will let us know????
    He was going through some family and life. He recently lost his father which I'm sure was difficult. Definitely looks like he is getting back on track again. Keep it going Garlic!

I did the same when I lost both of my parents within months almost 2 years ago. Definitely took its toll on me mentally and physically.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,526 Posts
    Rep Points

got me thinking about how frail and skinny my doctor is, I'm gonna tell him to shut the fuck up and give my my script, he doesnt know shit about AAS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    563 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Those fucking traps.
    Bet that dudes ripped his dick off a Few times on accident.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Yeah he started talking shit in GC's sub about all UGLs are crap, we're all idiots for not getting pharma gear, etc (like tren, dbol, unique test esters, you know, pharma stuff). Basically acting like a pretentious prick. So I said that he was. He took it as I called him a prick because he apparently can't read or understand the difference between "acting like" and "are." He had no real rebuttal to that, so he just resorted to calling me fat and posting my starting pics from my log...that are posted publically for everyone to see for a reason. Didn't even have the balls to take the current ones at 20lbs less after 7 weeks.

I don't really give a shit. He actually proved to be a prick and that's that. It's all there for anyone to see. He provides zero useful input to the community here, so he doesn't mean shit to me. At least people can watch my log and learn some things and see what kind of difference can be made in a short amount of time when you bust your ass.

Did I miss anything Swiper or do you just have more of the same drivel? Seems like you've caught a bad case of GC derangement syndrome like a good liberal.

why do you not take your health seriously? why do you keep stuffing your face with shit food and drink alcohol all the time? do you think maybe you might have a problem with alcohol since you have no self-control over what you put into it do to your body? You call yourself healthy you look like complete shit here.

why would you let yourself look like such a fat slob?

if you need help thereís a lot of people on here who have addictions Iím sure they can help you out with your alcoholism. I think that might be the reason why you just donít give a shit about your health anymore.

Best of luck to you

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    because heís a fake phony bodybuilder Who likes to act like one online.