• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Apology to Monte, would like to....

Still not picking up what you are laying down.

Bottom line is???
I initially said I love the pit. And called it the Spanish tlc.

Was being silly as referring the pit here as the asf version of the television station tlc. Which tends to exploit people with issues. And I enjoy it.
While there's always some bullshit going on. We also have members taking good care of each other.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I made the offer my man... see I never claimed to be a body builder, and yes Monte looks pretty good other than those chicken legs he has....but what I have claimed to be is a fighter who grew up in violence, and if I am being frank, I grew to love it. I avoid violence these days when possible, that's just part of growing up. Whether y'all believe my "stories" I share here is up to you. I suppose I could prove some of them by posting pics of all the scars on my body... the scar under my lip where my teeth came through and had to have 10 stitches, the scar on my left hand where I caught a knife coming at my face and took it from the guy and gutted him....27 stitches outside, 33 inside almost lost the use of my thumb, tendon had to be surgically repaired. The 38 caliber bullet hole one entrance 2 exits on my right forearm, my fake front implanted teeth(knocked out) and so on and so forth(there are more).... I wrestled my whole entire school days, then I taught myself grappling and then trained for 3 and half years in Jujitsu, I even trained with Rich Frankklin and his boxing coach...for a time circa 2007 in the nasti nati that was only 6 mths.....but I trained in boxing for almost 3 years total and took Muay Thai for a little over a year. I was an enforcer in the gang I was in for 5 years. You had to be tough and feared or you were easy pickins. As to me posting pics, Someday I will, not saying when but if all goes right 3 to 4 months approx. However to give you an idea of my legs and kicking power Think Joe Rogan back when he took training serious. I actually have to avoid working my legs out or they get too damn big to be functional. To be honest though I have flaws, nmy hands are smaller than I would like and so are my foremarms compared to the rest of my body. I measured my chest last weak I it measures 52 inches breath in, 50.25 breath out.... My arms are currently just shy of 18 inches flexed and 16.5 relaxed. I am a thicke boy for being 5 ft 8 and I weigh in currently at 235lbs. I need to lose about another 30lbs of fat and put on 12 to 15lbs of muscle. That's being honest....

As to this "tiff" I really dont care anymore I said what I wanted. I dont hate Monte but I wish he would show more respect to some of you. Maybe you are okay with the abuse though....if so...more power to you all. I'll leave it be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made the offer my man... see I never claimed to be a body builder, and yes Monte looks pretty good other than those chicken legs he has....but what I have claimed to be is a fighter who grew up in violence, and if I am being frank, I grew to love it. I avoid violence these days when possible, that's just part of growing up. Whether y'all believe my "stories" I share here is up to you. I suppose I could prove some of them by posting pics of all the scars on my body... the scar under my lip where my teeth came through and had to have 10 stitches, the scar on my left hand where I caught a knife coming at my face and took it from the guy and gutted him....27 stitches outside, 33 inside almost lost the use of my thumb, tendon had to be surgically repaired. The 38 caliber bullet hole one entrance 2 exits on my right forearm, my fake front implanted teeth(knocked out) and so on and so forth(there are more).... I wrestled my whole entire school days, then I taught myself grappling and then trained for 3 and half years in Jujitsu, I even trained with Rich Frankklin and his boxing coach...for a time circa 2007 in the nasti nati that was only 6 mths.....but I trained in boxing for almost 3 years total and took Muay Thai for a little over a year. I was an enforcer in the gang I was in for 5 years. You had to be tough and feared or you were easy pickins. As to me posting pics, Someday I will, not saying when but if all goes right 3 to 4 months approx. However to give you an idea of my legs and kicking power Think Joe Rogan back when he took training serious. I actually have to avoid working my legs out or they get too damn big to be functional. To be honest though I have flaws, nmy hands are smaller than I would like and so are my foremarms compared to the rest of my body. I measured my chest last weak I it measures 52 inches breath in, 50.25 breath out.... My arms are currently just shy of 18 inches flexed and 16.5 relaxed. I am a thicke boy for being 5 ft 8 and I weigh in currently at 235lbs. I need to lose about another 30lbs of fat and put on 12 to 15lbs of muscle. That's being honest....

As to this "tiff" I really dont care anymore I said what I wanted. I dont hate Monte but I wish he would show more respect to some of you. Maybe you are okay with the abuse though....if so...more power to you all. I'll leave it be
lmfao. Monty owns ur mind , however please tell us more about these small hands

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Now this thread's getting deeper into the rabbit hole that's OP's mind. Funny shit here that's getting wilder!

the pit. You gotta love it...

I think he is saying if Monte came at him with a knife, he would take it from Monte, cut off Monte's cunt chicken legs, put some barbecue sauce on them and put them on the grill.
Am I right? What do I win?

the pit. You gotta love it...

Gotta love the pit as it's a dive down the rabbit hole.

I think he is saying if Monte came at him with a knife, he would take it from Monte, cut off Monte's cunt chicken legs, put some barbecue sauce on them and put them on the grill.

I'll take your word for it because I'm not reading some diatribe on the internet over who knows what.

Get Shredded!
lmfao. Monty owns ur mind , however please tell us more about these small hands

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Big hands! Lol
83e7d13214ea9a0c0ac326c606a7e91e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Lmfao

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Pretty much sums it up.

Let's see what you got Cowboy. You can't talk shit without backing it up or no one will take you serious

2a9f44f1bf4f3d1ec1aabdbfc19d186a.jpg

563d985bea19a5d8437dd9482a77b809.jpg

72f5c64a1f49245ce68859053645ade7.jpg

do you even work out or are you just an alcoholic that stuffs your mouth every day which cheeseburgers fries hotdogs and pizza?

just asking because you look like complete shit. you’re a fat ass with rolls all over your stomach. that’s fucking disgusting. how could you let yourself get like that? did you think maybe at 12% I should stop eating all the shit food and maybe put the bottle down for a bit? But no you kept going thinking you’re OK you look good, you look like complete shit. now you need to hire some trainer because you have no self-control and can’t do anything for yourself. hopefully your new trainer / coach can get you in the right mindset because obviously something is definitely wrong with you and your physique. Best of luck to you fat ass

That beer your drinking is making you awesome

2a9f44f1bf4f3d1ec1aabdbfc19d186a.jpg

563d985bea19a5d8437dd9482a77b809.jpg

72f5c64a1f49245ce68859053645ade7.jpg

do you even work out or are you just an alcoholic that stuffs your mouth every day which cheeseburgers fries hotdogs and pizza?

just asking because you look like complete shit. you’re a fat ass with rolls all over your stomach. that’s fucking disgusting. how could you let yourself get like that? did you think maybe at 12% I should stop eating all the shit food and maybe put the bottle down for a bit? But no you kept going thinking you’re OK you look good, you look like complete shit. now you need to hire some trainer because you have no self-control and can’t do anything for yourself. hopefully your new trainer / coach can get you in the right mindset because obviously something is definitely wrong with you and your physique. Best of luck to you fat ass
Lol. Living rent free in your head buddy. Sleep tight sweetheart

judging by your pics your living with a black woman/ or tranny. just saying please continue #BLM

judging by your pics your living with a black woman/ or tranny. just saying please continue #BLM

Anyone who has never dipped their toe in the masculine/borderline "woman" pool has never run the right combination of tren and meth.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol. Living rent free in your head buddy. Sleep tight sweetheart

did you say something, fat ass? you’ll speak when I tell you to.

maybe it’s time to change your name from garlic chicken to garlic rolls? it’s disgusting you have that many rolls all over your body. if
that’s what you want more power to you fatty.
i’m sure your boyfriend must love those jiggles
lmao

put the bottle down alcoholic.

Last edited:
All this shit talking but only one guy has the balls to post less than favorable YET authentic pics. A forum of shit talking cowards. Don’t some of you non-pic posting shit talkers have some real steroid usage advice to give somewhere. Or diet information?

I'm fresh out of advice and diet information. Shit talking though, I got plenty of that.
All this shit talking but only one guy has the balls to post less than favorable YET authentic pics. A forum of shit talking cowards. Don’t some of you non-pic posting shit talkers have some real steroid usage advice to give somewhere. Or diet information?

- - - Updated - - -

uh, what did I miss between GC and Swiper- I didnt realize a tiff existed

- - - Updated - - -

Me either but it sure seemed to Escalade quickly.

If anyone has the street creds to call out a physique it’s swiper. And this is coming from a fellow fat guy.

I'm fresh out of advice and diet information. Shit talking though, I got plenty of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Me either but it sure seemed to Escalade quickly.
Yeah he started talking shit in GC's sub about all UGLs are crap, we're all idiots for not getting pharma gear, etc (like tren, dbol, unique test esters, you know, pharma stuff). Basically acting like a pretentious prick. So I said that he was. He took it as I called him a prick because he apparently can't read or understand the difference between "acting like" and "are." He had no real rebuttal to that, so he just resorted to calling me fat and posting my starting pics from my log...that are posted publically for everyone to see for a reason. Didn't even have the balls to take the current ones at 20lbs less after 7 weeks.

I don't really give a shit. He actually proved to be a prick and that's that. It's all there for anyone to see. He provides zero useful input to the community here, so he doesn't mean shit to me. At least people can watch my log and learn some things and see what kind of difference can be made in a short amount of time when you bust your ass.

Did I miss anything Swiper or do you just have more of the same drivel? Seems like you've caught a bad case of GC derangement syndrome like a good liberal.

If anyone has the street creds to call out a physique it’s swiper. And this is coming from a fellow fat guy.
I looked through forum posts pretty far back and didn’t see any pics so how would anyone know this?

Back