Apology to Monte, would like to....

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,661 Posts
    Rep Points

I miss posting under the influence. It was so much fun...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    566 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Still not picking up what you are laying down.

Bottom line is???
    I initially said I love the pit. And called it the Spanish tlc.

Was being silly as referring the pit here as the asf version of the television station tlc. Which tends to exploit people with issues. And I enjoy it.
    While there's always some bullshit going on. We also have members taking good care of each other.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    I made the offer my man... see I never claimed to be a body builder, and yes Monte looks pretty good other than those chicken legs he has....but what I have claimed to be is a fighter who grew up in violence, and if I am being frank, I grew to love it. I avoid violence these days when possible, that's just part of growing up. Whether y'all believe my "stories" I share here is up to you. I suppose I could prove some of them by posting pics of all the scars on my body... the scar under my lip where my teeth came through and had to have 10 stitches, the scar on my left hand where I caught a knife coming at my face and took it from the guy and gutted him....27 stitches outside, 33 inside almost lost the use of my thumb, tendon had to be surgically repaired. The 38 caliber bullet hole one entrance 2 exits on my right forearm, my fake front implanted teeth(knocked out) and so on and so forth(there are more).... I wrestled my whole entire school days, then I taught myself grappling and then trained for 3 and half years in Jujitsu, I even trained with Rich Frankklin and his boxing coach...for a time circa 2007 in the nasti nati that was only 6 mths.....but I trained in boxing for almost 3 years total and took Muay Thai for a little over a year. I was an enforcer in the gang I was in for 5 years. You had to be tough and feared or you were easy pickins. As to me posting pics, Someday I will, not saying when but if all goes right 3 to 4 months approx. However to give you an idea of my legs and kicking power Think Joe Rogan back when he took training serious. I actually have to avoid working my legs out or they get too damn big to be functional. To be honest though I have flaws, nmy hands are smaller than I would like and so are my foremarms compared to the rest of my body. I measured my chest last weak I it measures 52 inches breath in, 50.25 breath out.... My arms are currently just shy of 18 inches flexed and 16.5 relaxed. I am a thicke boy for being 5 ft 8 and I weigh in currently at 235lbs. I need to lose about another 30lbs of fat and put on 12 to 15lbs of muscle. That's being honest....

As to this "tiff" I really dont care anymore I said what I wanted. I dont hate Monte but I wish he would show more respect to some of you. Maybe you are okay with the abuse though....if so...more power to you all. I'll leave it be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    I made the offer my man... see I never claimed to be a body builder, and yes Monte looks pretty good other than those chicken legs he has....but what I have claimed to be is a fighter who grew up in violence, and if I am being frank, I grew to love it. I avoid violence these days when possible, that's just part of growing up. Whether y'all believe my "stories" I share here is up to you. I suppose I could prove some of them by posting pics of all the scars on my body... the scar under my lip where my teeth came through and had to have 10 stitches, the scar on my left hand where I caught a knife coming at my face and took it from the guy and gutted him....27 stitches outside, 33 inside almost lost the use of my thumb, tendon had to be surgically repaired. The 38 caliber bullet hole one entrance 2 exits on my right forearm, my fake front implanted teeth(knocked out) and so on and so forth(there are more).... I wrestled my whole entire school days, then I taught myself grappling and then trained for 3 and half years in Jujitsu, I even trained with Rich Frankklin and his boxing coach...for a time circa 2007 in the nasti nati that was only 6 mths.....but I trained in boxing for almost 3 years total and took Muay Thai for a little over a year. I was an enforcer in the gang I was in for 5 years. You had to be tough and feared or you were easy pickins. As to me posting pics, Someday I will, not saying when but if all goes right 3 to 4 months approx. However to give you an idea of my legs and kicking power Think Joe Rogan back when he took training serious. I actually have to avoid working my legs out or they get too damn big to be functional. To be honest though I have flaws, nmy hands are smaller than I would like and so are my foremarms compared to the rest of my body. I measured my chest last weak I it measures 52 inches breath in, 50.25 breath out.... My arms are currently just shy of 18 inches flexed and 16.5 relaxed. I am a thicke boy for being 5 ft 8 and I weigh in currently at 235lbs. I need to lose about another 30lbs of fat and put on 12 to 15lbs of muscle. That's being honest....

As to this "tiff" I really dont care anymore I said what I wanted. I dont hate Monte but I wish he would show more respect to some of you. Maybe you are okay with the abuse though....if so...more power to you all. I'll leave it be
    lmfao. Monty owns ur mind , however please tell us more about these small hands

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,793 Posts
    Rep Points

Now this thread's getting deeper into the rabbit hole that's OP's mind. Funny shit here that's getting wilder!

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,724 Posts
    Rep Points

the pit. You gotta love it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,779 Posts
    Rep Points

I think he is saying if Monte came at him with a knife, he would take it from Monte, cut off Monte's cunt chicken legs, put some barbecue sauce on them and put them on the grill.
    Am I right? What do I win?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,793 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    the pit. You gotta love it...

Gotta love the pit as it's a dive down the rabbit hole.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

Subbed lol

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,921 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    I think he is saying if Monte came at him with a knife, he would take it from Monte, cut off Monte's cunt chicken legs, put some barbecue sauce on them and put them on the grill.
    I'll take your word for it because I'm not reading some diatribe on the internet over who knows what.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    566 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Unlisted View Post
    lmfao. Monty owns ur mind , however please tell us more about these small hands

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Big hands! Lol

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,532 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    Fucker couldnít kickstart a moped.

^^ thereís a fat chick joke in there somewhere...
    we used to call fat girls mopeds, there fun to ride but you dont wanna be seen with one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    the TIP. You gotta love it...

Bitches love the tip

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Lmfao

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    532 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Pretty much sums it up.

Let's see what you got Cowboy. You can't talk shit without backing it up or no one will take you serious

do you even work out or are you just an alcoholic that stuffs your mouth every day which cheeseburgers fries hotdogs and pizza?

just asking because you look like complete shit. youíre a fat ass with rolls all over your stomach. thatís fucking disgusting. how could you let yourself get like that? did you think maybe at 12% I should stop eating all the shit food and maybe put the bottle down for a bit? But no you kept going thinking youíre OK you look good, you look like complete shit. now you need to hire some trainer because you have no self-control and canít do anything for yourself. hopefully your new trainer / coach can get you in the right mindset because obviously something is definitely wrong with you and your physique. Best of luck to you fat ass