• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gathering the oils

jolter604

Snorts raw tren
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well I am already thinking of a new stack and I found a vial of ment

I am thinking of

Test 400 mg

Masteron e 500 or eq 600

Ment 50mg and npp 100mg eod

No orals

And I have been using adex for the last couple years but I think it's time to get back to aromasin.

Currently on

Trt 200

Master e 250

25mg anadrol

Weekly

Age 43

6'4"

228 pounds

Hoping to gain 15 clean pounds ang lose 5 pounds of fat.

I mean I want to gain another 30 pounds but realistically at my age and my job I would be happy with the above outcome.

Food is everything!!!

I have never ran primo so have no opinion on that but I don’t like eq . Why not just get the diet right and add some deca . That will help with the weight .

I have never ran primo so have no opinion on that but I don’t like eq . Why not just get the diet right and add some deca . That will help with the weight .
Might run the ment with only test for 8-10 weeks then add something week 8 like the Primo and then run the Primo for 10 weeks with the 500 test then drop the test to trt dose and keep the Primo as long as I can afford it. Which won't be that long.

And for the eq I like the compound but the rbc factor for me would be the problem.

As for the diet I am done with junk food I always do a cheat meal Friday but maybe just the first of the month.
I just love a grease burger..

Last edited:
Back