• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any Harley guys?

IML Gear Cream!
I recommend to test ride a few Harley's. I have a Street Glide myself that I love. An easy and more affordable way than rent from a HD dealership is to rent from https://www.riders-share.com/. It is like AirBNB but for bikes, meaning you rent someones private bike and it includes insurance etc.

Nice. I like the drag bars. With the way the breakout is stretched, do the drag bars seem to pull you into a forward position?

The stock drag bars did indeed pull you forward into an uncomfortable position. Almost like a crotch rocket, except on a crotch rocket at least your body is literally laying on the tank... so It's actually comfortable. But on the Breakout it was not. I had the bars on it now (in the pics) custom built to fit me. SUPER COMFORTABLE They are "Roller Bars" A place in Australia called Burleigh Bars built them for me. And they are 2" fat! Check out Burleigh Bars on line.... they have some bad ass shit!

Back