• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1967 Cougar....

CowboyPump77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I helped my father find and restore this car. It was just a sun baked rolling chassis when we got it. Came from Tucson Arizona IIRC. Took 5 years to build. It was stripped down to bare metal and every nut bolt was replaced or refurbished. Ford 351 Windsor Dynoed at 405rwhp, 393ftlbs of torque. c4 trans 3200 stall converter 9 inch rear end auburn posi unit 3.70 gears. It aint no race car but it run a best 12.02 @ 116mph 1.8 60 ft time and that was on radials. Some good drag radials it would have been an 11.80s car. Only paint and machine work was out sourced.

My father left this car to me, but asked if I would let my mother keep it in her care as she was attached to it as well. I said no problem. My mother then backstabbed and gave it to my younger brother, who is clueless when it come to vehicles. IT has sat for 2 or 3 years at least now, trans blew apart...I would have already fixed it but piss on them. Family drama amiright?

I own and I am building a 1970 maverick, it is a "protouring build" I can not show that one as it would identify me in a second. I just wanted some of you to see what I am capable of. This is not the best or nicest car I have built as I have helped or restored many for others.

BTW that isnt me, that was my nieghbor.

Attachments

• IMAG0031 - Copy.jpg
    IMAG0031 - Copy.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • IMAG0032_BURST001 - Copy.jpg
    IMAG0032_BURST001 - Copy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • IMAG0034 - Copy.jpg
    IMAG0034 - Copy.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
That neighbor in the second pic has 1970 Nova that is radical. Procharger 400 plus cubic inch LS build. Runs in the 9s. He also painted the cougar!

I'm into cougars too....

th

If you mean women, yes :)

Definitely nice car that really what cars were all about, on topic.

I thought you preferred the little cars out in front of the shopping centers where you put 2 quarters in it and get to watch the kids rock back and forth...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back