• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

test Suspension help

beastmode1985

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys,

sooooo i got ahold of some test suspension a few weeks ago, and saturday i decided to give it a go ,,
pinned 2ml in my delt ,went to gym 30min later,,, workout was great , that night it got a little sore,,,

now today is wen.. and ive still got quite a bit of pip , its not red or hot,, it just hurts when i lift my arm up,,

how do you guys deal with the pip so it dont impeed in youre workout ? injection sites > ?

i was told i would prolly get pip , but holy pip! lol

truth be told, .

i used a 23g to draw it up ,, and was like man that was easy ,, so i took the 23 off and replaced it with a 25g,, as i was injecting twice , it got cloggd and i pressed untill it unclogged and it did shoot like a half ml all at once pretty much,,

so im guessing the pip is from a combo of both , or one or the other.?

im sure my delt didnt like the rush of fluid into it eaither lol .

i know this was a dumbass thing to do , and as soon as it clogged i should have taken it out and replaced it with another 23 g ,, but i didnt , so im sure ill get a mouthful for that ,,

but im gonna own up and tell the story ,, the whole story , rather than act dumbfounded ,

so is there pip with test sus ? or was it my dumbass ignorance that gave a self induced pip?

My delts dont like to be pinned at all. Doesn't matter what it is my bicep up to my delts burn and hurt. Sucks but I have given up on delt pinning.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

testosterone suspension in itself can be problematic for some individuals at the injection site, considering the fact that you used 2mL in your delt. with testosterone suspension would come at no surprise that you're having some irritation right now. on top of the fact that you have small microcrystals inside of the muscle fibers, the aqueous solution will be absorbed within minutes leaving behind the hormone. just keep an eye on it and next go around use 1ml per head

^^^ what that guy said

Rule #1: Pin delts with slin pin only.

What to do for the pip? Give it time it will subside. Warms showers etc help but not to the point it will do much. I love suspension and have never gotten any pip.

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

Rule #1: Pin delts with slin pin only.

What to do for the pip? Give it time it will subside. Warms showers etc help but not to the point it will do much. I love suspension and have never gotten any pip.

That's one thing I have not tried. I primarily use slins now but never tried with slins in the delts

That's one thing I have not tried. I primarily use slins now but never tried with slins in the delts

slim pin are probably the best for delts one of the main reasons is because the hormone is injected in or around a lot of the capillaries which helps with faster and quicker absorption.. the old theory that people need to bury the needle is complete horseshit.. I use slins on my delts and they're literally painless, I've had more issues with 1" compared to 1/2 or 5/8 27g

I use 27 5/8 and most of my injections besides VG or glutes..

slim pin are probably the best for delts one of the main reasons is because the hormone is injected in or around a lot of the capillaries which helps with faster and quicker absorption.. the old theory that people need to bury the needle is complete horseshit.. I use slins on my delts and they're literally painless, I've had more issues with 1" compared to 1/2 or 5/8 27g

I use 27 5/8 and most of my injections besides VG or glutes..

Same here but I use 29g 5/8 rear delts and sometimes 29g 1in quads.

isnt a slin pin too small and will get clogged>? a 25g did , so i dont know how a 27 or 30 g wouldnt clog?

A lot of labs are using MCT oil now just for the use of slims..I haven't made the jump yet and may never..BTW old Suspension was water based...that shit used to burn like a MoFo..

IML Gear Cream!
isnt a slin pin too small and will get clogged>? a 25g did , so i dont know how a 27 or 30 g wouldnt clog?
This is a week old but what do you mean by clogged? With the gear? Or stopper?? Whichever it is my 29s I dont have a issue other than it takes a few minutes to load with the gso I have. 3.5 minutes to load and 30 sec to pin 1ml. A hairdryer will greatly shorten the load time if you go that route.

This is a week old but what do you mean by clogged? With the gear? Or stopper?? Whichever it is my 29s I dont have a issue other than it takes a few minutes to load with the gso I have. 3.5 minutes to load and 30 sec to pin 1ml. A hairdryer will greatly shorten the load time if you go that route.

as i would press the plunger down to inject it would stop and take alot of force to get going again ,, you can tell its clogging up than lets loose.. idk , but i think its not for me, i delved into it to try it.. it works great ,, just too much of a pain lol

Back