• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kratom

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How much to use for sedating anti anxiety?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that like a teaspoon

If you're using straightup's scoop, it is about 2.5g depending on tight you pack it and how fine the strain is. It is also a 1tsp scoop.

You'll have to play with dosages to see what your tolerance level is. Start with a scoop (1tsp) and see how it goes. Also, different strains have a different effect and different dosage levels. A little bit of green goes a long way for me (2-3g). Too much and I'll get the nausea quick. I can take a ton of red and not get nausea...like 8-10g (and upwards on bad nights) and no bad sides. Red is the only one I can safely use after 5pm and not effect sleep. But I'm prone to insomnia.

Is that like a teaspoon

3 leveled tsp's is a hair over 6 gm
24bfab030839768a6edff639384c78c9.jpg

How many times per day and can I take pre workout

How many times per day and can I take pre workout

Again, this is going to be up to the individual. Really hard to say until you know how it affects you personally. I have a naturally high tolerance, so my doses might not be appropriate for you.

White is best for energy, followed by yellow. Start with 1 tsp (2.5g) and see how you do. Yellow has a bit more of a mood boost. It is very, very subtle (as is most of the kratom effects). I've never gotten a "woohoo party time" effect from kratom. But a steady trickle of white or yellow through the day keeps me focused, awake, etc. Sort of like you'd use coffee maybe....if that puts it in perspective (unless you drink 3 pots a day). Green mellows me out too much to be used for workout. You will probably build a tolerance to it though. So 2-3g may become 4-6g over time. It helps to cycle on/off kratom or use slightly different strains. If you look at straightups website, they have like 3 different whites, reds, etc.

I use white and red. White in the am and as pre workout as long as there are 5 hours between doses I can avoid the wobbly eye thingy..

red right before bed.

4-6g at a time. Probably 4-5 doses a day. Some days less, some days more. On avg 4-5 doses a day.

IML Gear Cream!
Thx trued 1/2 tsp seemed good pre worhkout

Slight headache , stomach ache

Dang. From just a half tsp?

I don’t think kratom is his thing, lol. I don’t get any bad sides unless I dose over 10g or take multiple doses to close together. I know some people that can’t take any of it tho. Those are the aliens amongst us... or else we are the aliens. 🤔

Can’t really tell though I added to intraworkout

I do have a very sensitive stomach though

So what I have discovered is that I have to watch my caffeine intake with kratom. For me, I think there is some drug interaction between stims and Kratom. I get that clammy anxious belly ache feeling when I’m overdoing them both together.

Ya prob it from coffee, ephedrine , pre workout , Kratom

So what I have discovered is that I have to watch my caffeine intake with kratom. For me, I think there is some drug interaction between stims and Kratom. I get that clammy anxious belly ache feeling when I’m overdoing them both together.

Oh man...I love kratom in my coffee or with pwo. :twothumbs:

Ya prob it from coffee, ephedrine , pre workout , Kratom

Yeah, that might have been too big of a cocktail for your system. Or you could be like me...I over analyze everything. I changed one thing and now I have this symptom. Was it caused by that one thing or was it just a one off?

Get Shredded!
One thing I'll add here and you think it would go without saying but, quality and freshness, like all things is everything when it comes to kratom.
Not all kratom created equal.

Back